Fembot here, and I can't understand how anyone can support a racist like Donald Trump

Fembot here, and I can't understand how anyone can support a racist like Donald Trump.

I never come to this board but you guys can't be as dumb as everyone thinks, I mean some of you are smart enough to see he is a dangerous and incompetent racist, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/ku-klux-klan-grand-dragon-will-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tits or GTFO

Fucking coalburner.

Tell us how is he dangerous
Tell us how is he incompetent
Tell us how is he racist

Memes aside why would I expose myself to a bunch of strangers? You GTFO.

You do it anyway

lets see the boobies

I'm racist and voting for Hillary. Trump is a pandering nigger lover.

fuck off nigger fag.
Sage and let it die.

I second this notion

Why do you need to identify as a fembot? It doesn't matter and it equates to a [RETARD WARNING]

You clearly think it was important to mention you had a vagina, so you think you'll get extra points for it.
So tits or gtfo.

>fembot
>I can't understand
Well, that figures

Come on, let's have the tits.

TITS OR

G T F O
T
F
O

You do it all the time, what makes it any different here?

>fembot here

> no evidence
> OP is as dangerous as those she opposes.

Please be in colorado

Why are any of you replying to this obvious fucking bait?

Bitch.

>fembot

>Tell us how is he dangerous

Would you really trust someone like him with nuclear weapons?

>Tell us how is he incompetent

He ran most of his businesses into bankruptcy

>Tell us how is he racist

Just look at who his supporters are and listen to what he says. He wouldn't even denounce Devin Duke for crying out loud.

/thread

teste

If he's bad with money, how come he's still rich?

>sexist
>likes Putin

well that figures

>body shaming is OK when WE do it.

Liberals everyone.

True dat

Defrauding people and getting bailouts certainly helps. The fact that the wealthy aren't allowed to fail in this country is another important part.

i fucking hate this faggot millionaire pedo but he's the lesser of two evils and this sex based shaming makes me fucking sick

Dont diss into the wild nigger

its not like he can just shoot a nuke whenever he wants and the government will just watch it happen. there is a lot more people involved than a single person. on top of that most entrepreneurial investors and millionaires have failed more than they have succeeded. that part of having success, you fail and learn from mistakes

nice pic
you need to bleach your butthole
you're not white enough for Sup Forums

He's not as dangerous or incompetent as a fat shamer.

I'm guessing you are just a troll and not actually a woman. As a real woman, why should I support a racist, misogynistic person like Hillary Clinton?

Trump as far as I'm concerned has not said anything racist or misogynistic. Anything the media has attacked him for on these grounds has been fabricated.

...Please?

Tits or you're a racist

>fembot
>likes unfit candidate because it has a vagina.

That figures.

Continued

bitch
nice try schlomo

>I can't understand how anyone can support a racist like Donald Trump.
>Fembot here
There's your problem.

Also you know the rules: Tits or gtfo, faggot.

>would you trust him with nuclear wepons?

that doesn't answer why you think he is dangerous. you are simply dodging the answer.

>he ran most of his business into bankruptcy

However, that did not stop him from producing successful businesses.

>just look at who is supporters are

yeah there's going to be bad eggs in every crowd, and yes David Duke is a complete biggot. But have you seen the people who go to Democratic Conventions? You have dindu BLM chanting for the death of police officers, and nazi feminists chanting for the death of all white men.

Also the DP erected naked statues of trump to be-little and body shame him, which liberals are supposed to for body positivity and all bodies are beautiful. But its okay to do it to trump? suuuurreeeeee thing!

the fucking level of hypocrisy is insane. you are literally the definition of shill

4/10 bait

nice touch with the fembot bit but the rest is just to standard

Without objection, the motion is passed over without prejudice.

>Would you really trust someone like him with nuclear weapons?
Yes. Has he ever lost his cool during any of the times that he has been attacked? He has a very good temper. Hillary on the other hand has had many tantrums.

>He ran most of his businesses into bankruptcy
Four out of more than a hundred is very good. Much better than the national average.

>He wouldn't even denounce Devin Duke for crying out loud.
He publicly denounced him days before that incident happened. He had a faulty ear piece and couldn't hear the question.

So happy this wasn't a leaf post

>Would you really trust someone like him with nuclear weapons?

Yes, you do know that they don't hand him the keys to the nukes and say "have at it". Besides that, I'd trust him with them more than a genocidal maniac like Hillary Clinton. Trump has never killed anyone, Hillary HAS HAD people killed, no I'm not referring to the "mysterious death list".

>He ran most of his businesses into bankruptcy.
I appreciate that you make the distinction. He has never filed for bankruptcy, 4 of his business ventures had out of 500 have. That is 0.8% bankrupcy rate. Which is far better than most, business start up and fail with alarming regularity. Pointing out Trump's failings in this area should be grouped in with "the sky is blue" and "don't fight a land war in southest asia".

>Just look at who his supporters are and listen to what he says. He wouldn't even denounce Devin Duke for crying out loud.

He did denounce David Duke, is that who you meant? He just didn't denounce him in a fast enough matter to satisfy most of the media, I'm unaware of the statue of limitations on denouncing a blatant racist and its effect on your own bigotries. I will admit that Trump has racist supporters, as does Hillary. Your distinction doesn't have any credence on a reason not to vote for him. I'm sure some of these racists are also fans of Chevrolet, do you boycott their products?

On the flip side of that Hillary Clinton does have the support of the KKK:
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/ku-klux-klan-grand-dragon-will-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president
To my knowledge she has yet to denounce him but that may be because she also backs another clansman, Robert Byrd, pic related.

Has it never occurred to you that through all the years Trump has never been targeted as being a racist? Even now he has the support of several influential African Americans that had dealings with prior to running for president.

where's a sources that he defrauded people?

also nothing wrong with getting bailouts, bailouts

4 bankruptcies of the type that just mean you get to choose how to liquidate the business. Not most of nor the same as going broke bankruptcy. Try again shill

Tits or gtfo

Exactly. It's only wrong when it happens to libtards

The thing that bothers me about that statue is the creator didn't even take the time to make the face look like Trump. If you take away the hair, you wouldn't even be able to guess it was him.

Your feelings are irrelevant to politics.

checked my friend

>calls all mexicians illegal tacos who can only clean toilets and mow laws
>has the balls to call trump racist

And people wonder why women are dismissed out of hand in asian countries.