Thus started the era of Chinese colonialism

Thus started the era of Chinese colonialism

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.mx/amp/s/amp.scroll.in/article/869363/fact-check-relax-pakistan-has-not-adopted-mandarin-as-an-official-language
zeenews.india.com/world/to-enhance-cpec-communication-pakistan-makes-chinas-mandarin-an-official-language-2082590.html/amp
propakistani.pk/2018/02/20/ni-hao-chinese-becoming-official-language-pakistan/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

o fug

Muslims have no identity other than Islam.

>Muslims have no identity other than Islam.

Better China than the US tbqh

Don't you have some pre-Islamic monuments to destroy?

If only. The Chinese would be the only ones ruthless enough to remove the religious terrorist presence without caring all that much about collateral. Yet in reality, English is also an official language of Pakistan and you don't see the Americans doing much aside from fueling violence in the region.
Trade isn't colonisation, unfortunately in this instance for Pakistan.

That doesn't surprise my at all.
After the invasion in the middle east, the land must be under control of the winners, the only question I have now is which other country would be having another official language.?
My guess is Russia but they are too busy conquering the rest of Europe, it's also interesting how China is conquering the other side with the myanmar ethnic cleansing and their artificial island in the South Asian Sea.
indians at this pace you will be conquered by china in a couple of decades.

>when_you_bust_a_nut_but_she_keeps_sucking.jpg

*me

>Don't you have some pre-Islamic monuments to destroy?

Chinese won't be an official language. At best it'd be some kind of business language, but it will never take off in the middle east.

Comparing Chinese trade expansion with Russian imperialism is a sure sign that you don't know what you're talking about. China isn't "conquering" anywhere.
India also has a large trade expansion into the south of Africa, but no one talks about them expanding and conquering.
Stop comparing countries like China with western imperialism. It has historical or modern basis and boils down to swallowing up American propaganda. China is isolationist, as if thousands of years of histological wasn't enough to make is fucking clear by now.

google.com.mx/amp/s/amp.scroll.in/article/869363/fact-check-relax-pakistan-has-not-adopted-mandarin-as-an-official-language

(((Scroll)))

zeenews.india.com/world/to-enhance-cpec-communication-pakistan-makes-chinas-mandarin-an-official-language-2082590.html/amp

propakistani.pk/2018/02/20/ni-hao-chinese-becoming-official-language-pakistan/amp/

Any country will survive without expansion, everybody knows that, resources don't last forever.
What's your opinion about Duterte, having his genocide in Phillipines under the excuse of a "war on drugs"?, it sound as conquer to me, just wait suddenly they will be speaking mandarin under the excuse of economic trade.

Back in the Cold War we used to be cool man, but I see how it is now!

False alarm. It's probably going to just be a business language, but article writers just call it the official language to garner more views to their article. Here, the official language is technically arabic, but business language is english.

*Won't survive

It will never take off anywhere. There is a reason the Chinese are learning English. A language as difficult and foreign as an East Asian language will never become a lingua franca, especially when the current lingua franca is as good as English is.

The point he's trying to make is that the economic and trade expansion by China and other countries is not comparable and has nothing to do with the imperialistic policies and operations carried out by Western countries and Japan in the 19th and early 20th century.

you two are retarded, land is basically useless now, and people who think countries need to ""expand"" (implying physically) have fallen for a meme which ceased to be relevant sometime in the 1950s. what's relevant now is economic expansion, and soon (read: once china and india's gdp per capita reach a slow 2% growth or so in the next 30 years, i would include africa but >africa modernising) it will be cultural and technological expansion, which the us already has china, india, japan and europe pretty much totally beat. i mean for example sure europe has their own culture but when more than 1/2 of the younger generation can speak and read english kinda fluently it's pretty clear where the cultural influence is coming from. of course since technology isn't going away unless shit REALLY hits the fan, in 200 years we will all be dead or robots so who gives a shit about early 21st century ""geo""politics anyway because there will not be a single country that lasts through the apocalypse/transcendence.

BASED

it already started though
China has been buying land in Africa for a long time now

Trade is imperialistic, though.