Who is the mightiest fighter in Game of Thrones and why is it Arya?

Who is the mightiest fighter in Game of Thrones and why is it Arya?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/LvFii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Arya because she has plot armor.

>no Berserk-style engine noise where she blasts Arya off her feet with one swing

why doesn't she just swing horizontally and chop arya in half

>DEX vs. STR

is that real

i hope it is its so ridiculous almaofmalao

*deflects a greatsword swung by a 250lb she-hulk with a half-pound rapier*

What did she mean by this?

what's the video from? preview or leak?

Isn't Brienne's sword valyrian steel and Arya's isn't? That blöw should've snapped that tooth pick in half.

european steel is flexible and doesn't snap easily

>Needle blocked a fucking valerian steel greatsword downswing
Im sorry but fucking what.

So can Arya beat Sandor now?

vid.me/LvFii
vid.me/LvFii
vid.me/LvFii
vid.me/LvFii
vid.me/LvFii
vid.me/LvFii
vid.me/LvFii

I suppose we will see.....

>valerian steel greatsword downswing
I am pretty sure it was a practice sword.

Brienne was training with Pod before. She used a training sword. Also it's pretty obvious that she would never attack a Stark girl with the clear intention to hurt or kill her.

Leak. A preview wouldn't have those watermarks.

Because anyone goes retarded when facing Arya. Maybe a mind bending ability. It is the only explanation.
Even Brienne's swings landed without any weight and thus Quasimodo could easily parry them.
This or D&D are hacks...

brienne beats clegane
arya beats brienne
mormont-toddler beats arya

>Be Bastard Sword master race
>See this
>Become quite infuriated

it is Arya because YASSSSSSSSSSS SLAYYYYYYYYYY QUEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

So at what point during
>sweeping floors
>cleaning dead bodies
>stalking people
>getting ass kicked
>going blind
>getting ass kicked while blind
>regaining sight and still getting ass kicked
did she learn to move like that?

Dancing lessons

it's the bleeding effect

Except a big armored boot to the chest of a small human...

It's been a while since I've seen Oathkeeper but that looks like a different sword.

How big is Oathkeeper anyways? I mean it's one of the results of a single sword being melted down into two (though to be fair Ice was comically massive).

I hope the little mormont will do a lot of flips while dual whielding daggers.

at the point where D&D took the creative lead and stopped following GRRM's hacky writing

Ah Daniel-san, you rack disciprine.

>FOOLISH LITTLE GIRL I AM THE NIGHTS KING
>WE KNOW ONLY THE KING IN DA NORTH

Why would she want to chop her in half, they are sparring not trying to off one another?

KYS

Why is Sansa the only Stark left without super powers

snow snek?

The Mountain would let her stab him, pick her up, and just rip her in half.

He's already proven that he can take punishment from fast fighters and still (literally) crush them.

>gets whacked with a stick for a year
>overnight somehow becomes better assassin than the two master assassins that trained her
>allowed to leave assassin guild by said master for no reason even though they are willing to die over going against their code
>also now somehow the best swordsman in the world
everything Arya after her journey with the hound has been complete dogshit

salsa is implied to have cunning manipulator super powers that she somehow acquired by being beaten by psychos

Is this a new Teen Spies movie?

Holy shit do people really watch this.

It seems like Brienne is teaching her a really bad lesson here by letting her think she can fight for real.

She could have chopped he half if she wanted to fuck off with im small and fast.

definitely not sure to but you are retarded if you think speed is not a factor especially in swordplay

They are basically the x-men now and Sansa is the Lex Luthor of the group.

>an """assassin""" facing a warrior 1v1

the fuck are they doing with this show

Its a fucking smallsword, it doesn't even need to snap, it weighs less than 1.5 lbs any proper sword will just swat it aside

>Arya becomes a Jedi master swordsman by being hit with a stick for two straight seasons
>Sansa becomes Machiavellian master of politics by being raped

and they say violence against women isn't empowering

>allowed to leave assassin guild by said master for no reason even though they are willing to die over going against their code
i think that was planned. aria must be part of some master plan of the jesus assassin guy to give many gifts to their death god through westeros, playing some kind of role in the "ice zombie"-"fire god" game. maybe being part of one of the teams or functioning as some kind of mediator between them

My nigga.jpg

In theory she's a warg considering pretty much every other one of the Stark children have shown that power in some degree.

yes, speed in a hand to hand combat is retarded, but when weapons are involved things change, specially if it's long weapons

>he didn't read the patch notes

>people asking why Brianne didn't just chop Arya in half in a sparring match

Retards

>They are basically the x-men now and Sansa is the Lex Luthor of the group.
I have a feeling your not a comics person.

dont forget she survived a few stabs in the gut and juimping in a canal afterwards.

Damn, even the fighting styles are similar.

Further proof that Euron IS Arya.

BASED DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS DOES IT AGAIN

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

learn your comic universes, nigga

You did this on purpose, right?

That's for me to know and you to find out.

>Because anyone goes retarded when facing Arya. Maybe a mind bending ability. It is the only explanation.
>Even Brienne's swings landed without any weight and thus Quasimodo could easily parry them.
>This or D&D are hacks...
Would still fuck her silly

Brienne was clearly going easy on her and she even looks like she regrets hitting her the one time she kicks her in the chest.

yeah but if one of those swings hit and arya didnt move away she would have died

Remember how Dany couldn't control her dragons and had to lock them up?

Remember how Dany finally learned to control them?

wait..

I was thinking the same thing. It's like they're fighting with lightsabers or some shit.

In the book she wargs into cats in the city in Bravo's, similar to how bran started in his dreams

this show has dragons and magic shut your brain off, user

it's tv, in real life getting hit by a dull slab of metal can easily kill you, in tv dull swords are just glorified sticks

>pointless sparring session to just to show arya is le ultimate stronk female fighter now
>little pencil dick sword effortlessly blocks valryian steel

Remember how you were raped Sansa, do you remember? The rape Sansa, the rape. Sansa, the rape. Rape, Sansa. Rape rape rape.

In real life she would have died infection, those waters would be so nasty

braine is not using a real sword but a dull sparring sword. it's still a big slab of metal that would kill the grill in real life, but it's harmless on tv

>little pencil dick sword effortlessly blocks valryian steel
That's not Oathkeeper, that's just a practice sword.

Most european swords were just blunt metal sticks anyway.

Dude why? Why not have her strength be stealth/poison/face changing? Why does she have to be a godly swordsman as well? At this point, Brienne was pretty much established as the best fighter in the show, aside from maybe a healthy Sandor and Jon (powered up for the show). Arya being leagues better than her just makes that character fucking lame - not only can she murder an entire castle at once with poison, she can apparently 1v1 literally anybody with no problems.

Why did this show turn from a middle age political drama into a cheap World of Warcraft ripoff?

that makes no sense, there were many types of european sword, some specialized for cutting, some for thrusting, the cutting ones were not blunt.

>that stupid anime pose Arya does after she spins off her back.

>The action in a series builds up as the series itself approaches its climax.
I'm just as shocked at this as you are.

strenght>>>agility

all the interesting characters were killed and we are left with the meme characters. i guess cersei was ok but she doesn't have anybody to play off with anymore, and she was never supposed to be a smart cunning ruler so they ruined her character anyway by making her look competent now somehow

GRRM tweeted that he was at his publisher's office in New York today. Please, for the love of god, save us from this dabid and dabnul bullshit you fucking fat bastard.

jump the shark moment

>I have a feeling your not a comics person.
>x-men are mutants (Starks sans a Sansa)
>Luthor is a smart guy with no powers (Sansa)

dumb capeshit poster

Syrio is her stand.

>implying it's possible to finish the story in a satisfying way
he spread the characters too thin around the world, lost a lot of time playing with new useless characters just for flavor and created a story too broad, he would need many books lead to a decent satisfying ending which is not going to happen.

it will be either rushed shit or nothing at all

I think his point was that those characters have never interacted.

Comparitively blunt. An arabian saber is much sharper. You wouldn't need to sharp an european sword because a direct hit on an unarmed oponent meant death anyway and it being sharp is useless against armor.

wtf is this scene? is there a leaked episode?

Dude, what if arya is actually syrio forrell wearing an arya mask?

That was my point.

Also Sansa is a warg too. They're all wargs. Considering Jon's parentage it's probably less about lineage and more about growing up with Direwolves.

i like how Sup Forums flip-flopped from having the opinion that sansa wasn't raped because she consented to the marriage to

>THE RAPE THE RAPE

because of meme value

>literally everyone has a superpower now
>people teleport around
>lich king is gonna kill a dragon and turn it into his undead mount
>all the enemies will have to become partners to kill the lich king
>someone will probably have to make an ultimate sacrifice at the last moment to kill him

Jon is still a Stark though

jon is a targ-stark

Arya, Sansa, and the others are Tully-Starks. Did you think Ned and Catelyn were related by blood?

>half fish + half ice
vs
>half dragon + half ice

Even if it was made of wood it would have smashed through that toothpick and made a greasy stain on the ground out of Arya.

She drank soup you fucking idiot.

when i watched that episode i assumed that the "abuse" was implied to be that he did fucked up things with her like borderline torture? not just regular vanilla sex in a loveless marriage?

as in abuse that doesn't leave a mark and ruin your body but still hurts