>hear about UNCLE BERNIE
>love that he isn't backed by wall street
>cling to him like a moth to a light
>Believe all the MSM propoganda about Trump
>donate to Bernie
>cucked

Fast forward

>Bernie gets cucked by BLM
>Bernie says white people don't know what it's like to be poor.
>Realize myself, my friends, and all of Bernie's supporters are acting like fucking faggots
>Start thinking about Johnson or Stein

Fast Forward

> Always disliked BLM, hate them more and more by the day
> Didn't know shit about Islam, study Islam
> Learn that Muslims need to be destroyed
>Ignore MSM, learn more about Trump

Fast Forward

>Present Day
>Starting to hate my normie friends
>Had a date last night, triggered the bitch by saying "I personally think Trans people have a mental disorder."
>Become NatSoc
>Realize the white race is the only race to ever contribute to the advancement of mankind
>Feel isolated as fuck, hate the world around me
>Becoming more and more outspoken and unafraid to speak my beliefs and attempt to educate normies. Convert a few, most think I'm a Nazi now.
>Don't even say shit like "GAS THE KIKES"
>Spit basic statistics (Black crime rate, Muslims who support Sharia Law)
>Get called racist all the time, never do anything racist

Sup Forums, I don't want to go back, I'm glad I know what I know. That being said, it's very fucking isolating. Even the most right wing people I know, who also acknowledge the inferiority of niggerdom, do not know anything about the Jews, and will scream "NAZI!" if you say shit like "You know most media companies are controlled by majority Jewish groups". I can't get women by being myself anymore, and I'm not about to even pretend I'm someone else for some pussy. I'm mid 20s, great shape, great job, and I want hardly anything to do with any of these fucking normies out here.

Spergs and NEETs fuck off, I'm here to ask the Chads of Sup Forums how their social lives and just lives in general have been changed after becoming redpilled.

BAMP

Being anonymous is on your side, sooner or later they will learn too.
Also, if can't randomly rape them with redpills about the jews. You have to go slow and steady.

That's the thing though, just pointing out a basic truth should not be something so fucking controversial. I didn't even redpill them on zyklon b or the size of the chambers or the realistic rate of which bodies can be burned. All I said was There is an over representation of Jewish people running the media. There is proof, these are facts, what the fuck is wrong with the world?

Dont even start with denying holocaust,
Better start with white guilt pushing, make yourself victim first. Its good old jewish trick

That's another thing. If I point out the fact that "White Privilege" is racist as fuck in every sense of the word, I get laughed at. The premise that my skin color qualifies my opinion as LESS than someone else's, is the most racist shit I've ever seen.

You gotta leave the Jews for last user. It's the hardest pill for normies

At least you learned from your mistakes. Normally I'd shit you on for being a bernout, but I'm proud of you.

Fair enough, I've actually enlightened people with simple infographs found here on Sup Forums, and then leaving them to their own to fact check and basically redpill themselves. That's worked recently, but it's not common. Most people refuse to even entertain the idea that their may have been inaccuracies about "MUH SIX GORILLION".

I almost envy the kikes at this point, the majority of the free world bought every one of their fucking lies, and continue to do so. They are good at what they do.

And the BEST fucking part is the stupid fucks who scream "NAZI" when you say anything about the jews, yet run around siding with Palestine... what in the fuck has happened to my country?

drop the white supremacy and racist shit.

it will never EVER catch on again and you will always be an outcast among even the whitest of communities

being a nationalist and hating islam and feminist shit is the real red pill and there are millions of men AND women that are receptive of it.

but once you throw in the anti black anti jew shit you immediately close them off to ever considering anything you have to say as worthwhile.

places like Sup Forums and stormcunt make you think that white supremacists are common but don't be fooled they are less than 10% of the USA and even less in other countries

save yourself from a life of hatred and societal ostracism and focus on issues that can actually be realized and you'll find that larger amounts of people can be convinced of

What is racist about pointing out that 13% of the population commits more than half of the murders in this country?

What is racist about pointing out the fact that the deaths of the Holocaust were severely falsified?

it doesn't matter if it's true it matters that people will shut you down when you point out things like that.

and it's a cultural difference not a race difference

this
Don't let people know your an ethnic nationalist
Just tell people you don't know well that you're right wing libertarian or a plain nationalist
You can let your close friends know but make sure its backed by facts and stats not emotion

Also do not sperg out like a retard whenever some liberal spout stupid shit. Pick your battles.

Hmm... I've seen this nose before...

If you take a white kid and a black kid and raise them exactly the same, do they turn out the same? Who has the higher IQ, statistically?

High capacity since shot shotgun LOL

The redpill ride never ends mate, it only gets worse every step.

don't all muslims support sharia law?

So far I'm just getting reactions like I'm running around in a Nazi hoodie screaming "fuck kikes". That isn't what I'm doing, but I've fantasized about it before.

1.1billion/1.6 billion reportedly, most likely a higher % than that.

Source: Pew

doesn't matter.

not the issue I'm talking about.

it doesn't matter if your skewed view of other races is true
my point is that you'll never get any large amount of people to agree with you.
at the very least not in your life time.

you and your stormnigger buddies talking online about how "the negro" is inferior will never amount to anything.

you will never convince a majority that what you say is true
so the only option left to you is to either forget about it and focus on more important issues, like islam being incompatible with western values
or go and shoot black people and then kill yourself when you're surrounded and show the world how futile your cause is.

the only constructive options*

you could always sit in your room for the next 30 years and talk to people online how the race war is gonna be any day now

I feel ya, bro

>24
>Conservative
>Well built, 215lbs, 8/10 athletic gf
>Gf and her family all super liberal
>Drop subtle red pills consistently for 2 1/2 years to gf
>she gets mad at some initial red pills
>Leave them be for a while before dropping more
>Red pills get less subtle over time
>I get her to look into statistics about low IQs in blacks all on her own
>Goes on a rant about a black girl getting a full ride to the same law school with much lower sat score and GPA
>Manage to have her 75% red pilled on tranny filth
>Slowly working on wage gap red pills
>Her brother is gay, but I openly use the word faggot in front of her
>Used to get furious about it, now she doesn't even blink
>Now she starts to agree with me on most "alt-right" views
>She still considers herself a liberal
>Mfw

Don't worry. Just find one and red pill them over time. They will spread it themselves without even knowing it

There is hope

Lol someone has had a fun year

This
>ex gf liberal as fuck
>Bernie supporter
>dislikes Hillary
>hates Trump
>constantly send her Sup Forums anti Hillary memes
>send anti trump as well, just so she doesn't get too suspicious
>mfw she doesn't vote for Hillary
>her vote won't cancel out mine for Trump