Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LItNFP7icUw
youtube.com/watch?v=ufzNMqqKCi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's shit

i like when the guy fought all those guys

it's good

I like when captain burger slip on wet fish

I mean, on the one hand, it's a giant steaming pile.

But on the other hand, it does have that extended monologue where captain america talks about how much he likes eating babies, so...

its about as subtle as a 5 year olds homework

why is Japan so good at making movies but the rest of Asia is complete shit at it?

Would you eat one of those bricks?
youtu.be/LItNFP7icUw

They don't cater to the West like Korea does.

Enjoy your TNT remake

Whoa, hey now. Don't lump the rest of Korea in with this guy. Some of the best movies ever made came out of there. Well, one, anyway.

If you think Japan makes good movies then you haven't even seen anything from South Korea. Their thriller and crime movies are 10/10.

FOUND THE REDDITORS

>its about as subtle as a 5 year olds homework
It's got some subtlety. It leaves a lot of questions for the viewer to answer themselves. Because the creators just gave up on trying to answer them.

Korean movies are trash

No they didn't you retard kill yourself this isn't lost

The Chaser, Oldboy, I Saw The Devil, The Man From Nowhere, A Bittersweet Life, Memories of Murder, New World, etc. are all must-watch movies.

As you can see the critics love this movie therefore if you don't you are a PLEB

Oldboy sucks though. All style zero substance and one of the worst plots in movie history. Japan has directors like Kurosawa and Ozu and the best Korea has to offer is a kung fu movie about some guy hypnotized into fucking his daughter as part of some retarded revenge scheme.

youtube.com/watch?v=ufzNMqqKCi8
The only good thing about this movie was this scene. It made me laugh for like 10 seconds. That's pretty impressive

>No they didn't you retard kill yourself this isn't lost
No, you're right there, Lost explained a lot more and made more sense overall. If you don't know what I'm talking about, actually consider - the protagonists pass through every single car on the train. They see everything, nothing is left out. Remember that room where they farm all the bugs for the grinder? No? Howabout the room all those axe guys sleep? Still nothing? What about the rest of the food supply? The kitchens? Is it just that one sushi chef feeding hundreds of rich people 3 meals a day? The laundry? The workshops where they manufacture replacements for literally anything? The snowpiercer train makes less sense than the thermodynamics in the matrix.

I don't know how you can get mad at Attack The Gas Station.

>The only good thing about this movie was this scene. It made me laugh for like 10 seconds.
I also like the bit where every single character dies at the end and the human race goes extinct on account of being eaten by polar bears. That really came out of left field, I expected them to die of exposure almost instantly, of course... but the fuckin bears. Just, wow.

It's supposed to be a metaphor

>favorite movie of all time
I liked it fine, but watch more movies.

EVERYONE WHO THINK THIS MOVIE ISN'T GOOD IS FROM REDDIT

the actual cancer of Sup Forums

watch more movies

Hong Kong, you enormous dildo.

CHICKEN

i like you, too many people here pretend to like pretentious films

>the protagonists pass through every single car on the train. They see everything, nothing is left out. Remember that room where they farm all the bugs for the grinder? No? Howabout the room all those axe guys sleep? Still nothing? What about the rest of the food supply? The kitchens? Is it just that one sushi chef feeding hundreds of rich people 3 meals a day? The laundry? The workshops where they manufacture replacements for literally anything?
And not once did a single character go to the bathroom.
Totally ruined my immersion.

kys

>redditspacing
>complaining about cancer
Fuck off.

Explain to the class what the word "Pretentious" means. In your own words. Without looking up the definition.
Take your time.

Well I mean it's just bug protein, the beer probably gives it any flavor it might have.

I imagine it tastes like bland grains.

Whole world is going to have to start eating bugs anyway, not enough space for the cows.

fuck off cancer

I Saw the Devil is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I disregard the opinion of anyone who praises that fucking trash.

I like how commies get BTFO at the end of the movie