The "master race"

>The "master race"

Oh no no no

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I legit dont understand why people burn easily. I pass as a fair skin and i never got severe sunburns. Slight red skin at most.

That pic in the tweet is disgusting

>Tfw I got a sunburn in December

Sun God RAH HATES white people

Do not avert your gaze wh*toid

why are wh*Tes sooooooooo fucking weak?

My straya-jap hapa fren also got a fucking gunburn, his headskin was cracked and some organ liquid was pouring from there

LOOK AT HIS SKIN
*wheeze*

Why would a ruler do work outside?

Throughout history being dark skinned meant you are a peasant that worked the fields whereas being light skinned meant you are of high class.

That's why there's a muti million dollar market for skin whitening products bought by Asians, Indians, Pakis, Latinos etc etc

you are blessed by KARA BOGA, just like me

since when are gingers meds

rulers were as dark as peasants in their paintings, nice try fried cumskin

Except Egyptians actually covered their skin with clothes for that reason. Also

post-imperialist mental colonialism doesn't count, my friend

how didn't he realize he is getting burned b4 it was that bad he's fucking retarded
>poland
so you are either a self hating cuck or a (sand)/nig living in a somewhat modern country thanks to the kindness white men, kindness that is dying out thanks to your people being scum.
way to go.

Why do black people think that when people say the ancient egyptians weren't black, then they mean they were nordics or europeans? They weren't white either

>Being light-skinned is the same as being white

they only see in black and white

Because they dumb

Because blacks and whites are mentally ill. We, the brown race, are the only master race and for a good reason jews rule the world.

>be wh*Toid
>cant go outside or you'll fry

we, slavs, are not wh*Te though

Amen brown brother.

in OPs pic the guy has a slav neck retard.

Sorry but Europeans aren't allowed in the KARA BOGA army. Southern Euros being brown is just an Sup Forums meme.

you do realise that "wh*Te" is a meme?

>be slav
>be white in the winter
>brown in the summer
>can live comfy in cold weather
>don't burn in sun
>smart like a white
>hung like a kara boga

absolute master race here slavbros

browner than you, saphed

When were gingers masters of anything?

are bavarians white?

He's a ginger m8. Gingers have no melanin (freckles don't count)

Bavarians are catholic, therefore honorary braun.

>flag
>calling anyone else a sandnigg

>ancient egyptians weren't pale nordics
>this means they were congo-tier black

I mean there was diversity, people in Upper Egypt were generally darker than those in Lower Egypt, but they had nothing to do with Africa-Americans who mostly descent from West African peoples. Honestly I doubt that Ancient Egyptians looked much different from modern Egyptians.

>a literal sandnigger calling others a sandnigger

oh my

Mashallah. We shall end the wh*te race together inshallah

i'm a ginger mr merifat

I'm a literal snownigger desu, any temperature above 20 makes me sweaty and uncomfortable. And I burn after just a few hours in the sun.

a jew is a jew

>tfw have to wear shitloads of sunscreen but love the heat (30+)
>tfw born in a cold country

It's suffering

KARA BOGA!

This is why the MED is the true master race

this guy has the right idea

>a jew is a jew
well there we go.
i'm glad you were able to grasp the complexity of the fact that some jews have arab roots and some have european roots..
i'm surprised it only took one post on my part to make you understand, i guess you're not retarded, maybe you're just an idiot.

why are jews always so smug?

superior people tend to be

>smart like a white

Why do the British side with the Jews?

they're two sides of the same coin

some british people are jews.
i know, it's mind boggling.

I thought we weren't white ?
For me, my skin in summer turns to glorious golden bronze olive colour and i never had sunburn. This is because i am 100% native Frenchman and rightful descendant of the Roman Empire.

Meanwhile you are brown and in the sun you stay brown so it doesn't count rasheed, you can go back to fuckin your goats ty

Typical britt siding with the archrabbi

Italians could easily have ruled Egypt. but nobody claims whites ruled it, it was Caucasoid Egyptians, who were genetically similar to Levantines and had 0% sub-Saharan DNA.

some british people are also pakis.
i know, it's mind boggling.

well, i didn't attempt to claim otherwise or pertain ignorance to that fact.
your post makes zero sense, i suggest you delete it so people wont lose the tiny bit of regard they have for the intelligence of the people of qatar.

amen to that

massacre all wh*TE and bl*Ck

French people are honorary brown too?

Why are niggers so universally obsessed with Egypt

Catholic french = honorary marron

caucasoid is a meme used by wh*Te to WEWUZ the history of brown people

The entire caucasian concept is retarded. Unless you're talking about chechens

i think they like they idea of being the heirs of slavists

So much this. It was the desperate attempt of anl*os to link themselves with the ancient mediterranean civilizations. They are so pathetic.

slavers*

gee, i bet you're really fun at hannukah parties, schlomo shekelstein.

American media keeps constantly bombarding them with movies, tv shows, comic books etc. about ancient egypt, so it's the only african history they can really relate to. it's a shame too, because their actual history from mali, nigeria, songhai etc. is far more interesting than ancient egypt.

Most people don't know. But suburns happens because the body is killing off its own skin to prevent cancer.
If a single skin cell fails to off itself, you're getting melanoma

based

>It's the Sup Forumstard hiding behind a Georgian proxy.

Yep, ancient Egyptians were sooo white!

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

Is there a reason why egyptians never painted people looking to the front?

I become brown when I stay too long in the sun

All Jews are sandnigs no matter how wh*te they look

You are morons, European and West Asian are very close genetically and phenotipically

ყლე ხარ და რა უნდა გელაპარაკო

>Egyptians were sooo white
Never claimed this.

does you being at least 0.2% african make you a nigger?

That is a very nicely drawn bird. Wish I could draw this good desu

Do niggers seriously believe there's no in-between and that it's literally black or white?

m8 are you a student?

They probably couldn't draw things from a frontal perspective, it's trickier to do.

oh my god, why does your language look like puppy feet and chicken scribbles all over my screen, it looks adorable! :3

yes
from the nigger point of view everybody is white
just like from the white point of view everybody is a shitskin

I'm asking you because I want to ask you something but if you aren't a student I won't even bother asking..

Masallah!

It's funny that meds become white when Egypt is discussed, but any other time they're not white.

Because Americans in general think everyone is either white or non-white.

>white people ruled Ancient Egypt
Wait, do people actually believe this?

Brown master race, to us everyone is wh*te or a nigger

>They probably couldn't draw things from a frontal perspective, it's trickier to do.
>they built impossibly complex pyramids but couldn't figure out how to draw pepes facing frontal position

that black thing on their head actually isn't supposed to be their hair..... nevermind

Thankfully no. Join the fight against the wh*teoid menace, brother

>You are morons, European and West Asian are very close genetically and phenotipically

because they include southern euros in the admixture, we have nothing to do with wh*Toids

>there's only white and black
god I hate niggers

i don't understand, are you trying to insult me and say i'm underage and go to middle/high school or do you have a question about israeli university?

Angl*s are one of the 13 tribes

White people do. Shit is hilarious because they are jus the other side of the wewaz coin.

It seems they tried but it doesn't look very good.

drawing people from a front perspective requires more knowledge of math and geometry than stacking blocks on top of each other

afroncentists are just like naziboos
larping losers from the bottom of the barrel