HILLARY DYING OF EPILEPTIC BRAIN SEIZURES - CAN'T HANDLE FLASHBULBS

shtfplan.com/headline-news/report-secret-service-insiders-confirm-hillary-suffers-from-parkinsons-experiences-seizures-from-camera-flashes_08162016

SAY IT WITH ME. PRESIDENT KAINE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L8sCCQRu_8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stroke softly, Stroke-chan.

>2016
>Flash bulbs

is Kaine going to end up getting the pity vote?

why are you guys even pretending? Is the redpill telling people lies?

HAHAHA PRAISE KEK

I CANT WAIT FOR TRUMP TO PAY RESPECTS AND BE PRESIDENTIAL AS FUCK WHEN SHE DIES BEFORE THE ELECTION JUST TO GET VOTES

What's up with secret service talking shit all the time?

I don't mind necessarily, just thought they would keep a tighter ship than they seem to.

CAN'T CONTAIN THE BANE KAINE.

They REALLY don't like Hillary, they had enough of her shit in the 90s

and that is why the shit they say isnt trustworthy.

Why arent they trust worthy? If they liked her they would only say good things. They have no reason to lie unless she was a massive cunt

I bet you read Der Spiegel too, vieh.

I guess I ask Hitler some facts about jews. Hmm he only said lies.
People spread lies about the people they dislike
????????

youtube.com/watch?v=L8sCCQRu_8o

Except Hitler didn't work with jews for 8 years straight putting up with their nonsense

Its bull shit i got banned for that but shills can post nigger dick all they want, we need to get more pollacks with ultrahigh flash photography to induce her seizures or some shit.

Stroke softly, Stroke-chan!
Keep on rolling,Stroke-chan!

Ok I had a polish friend in school.
Poland people eat babies.
Is my statement now correct considering I had a polish friend for 10 years?

>oath
Fuck you got me

stroke softly, stroke chan

keep on rolling, stroke-chan

Is flash photography allowed at Clinton rallies? I think we can get something going here

MEME MAGIC IS REAL!

Im racist as fuck but i treat coworkers equally. You can have opinions and still be professional. They swore an oath to protect the potus (along with other vip govt employees), that doesn't mean they are required to like the person.

trump decided to give her a slow death

if kek wills it she will win the presidency then die of a stroke before officially becoming president

Go ahead. Then realize you acted like a retard and she wont get a stroke from that.