RELIGION OF PEACE

RELIGION OF PEACE

A Transgender Woman Was Raped And Set On Fire And People Are Demanding Justice

buzzfeed.com/rossalynwarren/a-transgender-woman-was-raped-and-set-on-fire-and-people-are?bffbmain&ref=bffbmain&utm_term=.ck9mGDdlO#.jewx6dPvz

How about Justice to the religion of peace? After this theyre just going to direct their hate against muslims we should really think of the tru victims.

Did they fugg benis or anoose?

stop posting these, they make me want to hate muslims less and less

Now i fucking don't understand.

He/she was set on fire because of degenerate behavior, right? But that was not degenerate to fuck him (i think he was raped by men) before the arson?

>i fucking hate faggots
>i know how i'll teach them a lesson
>i'll have sex with them
>that'll show 'em it's wrong to be queer

Now that Turkey is trying to be part of the EU, they're going to need to learn to live with the LGBT and their cronies anyway.

wish we could do that here

And by "justice" they mean "killing people living on the other side of the planet who don't even have the same religious beliefs as the killers."

Democrats: Once a lynch mob, always a lynch mob.

Its part of the religion to rape the guy if hes gay and kill him after.

I-it wasn't Anzu was it?

>who was a sex worker

I don't understand... 22 yo, changed gender, became a prostitute? How many things can go so wrong with one's head in such a short time?

>A Transgender Woman Was Raped And Set On Fire
>People Are Demanding Justice
sound like justice was already done

>legalize child sex
no MSM coverage
>kill TG
media coverage

clinton news network at its pinnacle

Are they questioning justice?

No, a poor muslim was traumatized when he accidentally slipped and fell with his fist on a poor trans xir, who had no connection to the man.

Then the muslim tried to get away, tried to apologize and slipped AGAIN, this time accidentally throwing some fuel onto the poor gentle xir. Then, in trying to apologize, the poor, poor muslim slipped ONCE AGAIN and accidentally lit the xir xor on fire, completely randomly and having absolutely nothing to do with Islam, oh and by the way if you disagree with me you're a sexist and a racist and Hitler nevermind you're a white male so you're all those things anyway

Ugh, people, I swear, it's current year, have you still not figured it out?

>A Transgender Woman Was Raped And Set On Fire And People Are Demanding Justice

but the justice already happened

lol turkslimes are a bunch of closeted fagts

FUCKING LOL

Transgendered mentally ill scum should burn like furries.

Todsy the religion of peace were pretty cool guys. Tomorrow I will kill them painlessly

What a bunch of racists

Thank you Mehmet, Osman, and Tarkan. You did my half kebab blood proud.

>it has nothing to do with religion! i even know some atheists who don't like lgbt people! this is equivalent to an entire culture of people who kill and decapitate them every day!

wtf I love Muslims now

And those who raped the guy, they also will be sentenced because of shitty gay-ass-fuck?

I am now a #hezbollahmissile

Who ever could have guessed that Islam would be so vicious towards the gay community?

int this situation i stand with turkroaches, good job roaches

Watch as the left begins to eat eachother. Keep letting it happen. Subhumans are subhuman.

What a flaming homosexual.

By living in turkey and not like men

They mistook him for a 12 year old girl, it was an honest mistake.

> Transgender Woman
Does that mean she was born female and got tricked into thinking she had to been born male?

then you just need to remember that they fuck little boys in the ass and think is totaly ok

I like Islam now

RIP ANZU

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECT

They would be sentenced to an ass fuck as well. Eye for an eye

"A Transgender Woman Was Raped And Set On Fire And People Are Demanding Justice"
>Woman

You mean a man in Drag?

Who cares?

Nope. We are talking about Muslims here.... don't expect any of it to make sense.

So I guess when you switch genders and get raped it affects you more automatically?

That's interesting. I'd almost think that men who become women care less about rape just like how men->women are better at sports.

in those situations beheading seems human... what did they do to die this way?!

I can't wait until Cuckrope is burning.

I can solve this,

Trannies cake them selves in makeup, simply make fire retardant makeup, then they wont burn.

I don't know either man, their logic is hard to follow.

how do you rape a tranny? isnt there poop in his butt? and isnt it gay to rape a guy.

Why would you be gay, much less trans, in fucking Turkey?

60% white and rapidly dropping

Certain Muslims it is my view they accept trannies for the gheys. We do the opposite...
>FRARSE
>FRAG

I bet that was his ultimate sexual fantasy, no joke. Except the burning part. He probably enjoyed the rape.

It's not gay if he's wearing a skirt

Dumb roach,trannie cannot get pregnant,no need to burn it to ensure eggs don't spawn.

Are you curious? Try it and come back with results.

>mere thousands

Never thought I'd say Turkey was based, but I definitely approve of how the Muslims handle trannies.

Tranny is a weird term because men to women and women to men are both trannies and it also encompasses pre-op and post-op and a bunch of other bullshit.

used to be simple because trannies were just the drag queens at the gay bar singing madonna. Or cher. I forget.

No. Because faggot means you need to be burned only legit sex is ok for we nonangelic rapists nor otherwise :D

t-thanks ameribro :3

Can we just go back to calling them faggots?

Why would you post this? Are you trying to make Muslims look good Mohammad?

>why are trans girls supporting Trump again?
>it makes no sense!

>raped

Is he your mom

>negro with a canister catches fire too
kek

Silly woman, you knew they were snakes.

What is happening here? Is the redhair a tranny too?

they burn people for being gay I think.

whoever did that should be caught and punished, but it makes no difference that the victim was transgender. it's a crime, why do they have to make a point of 'demanding justice' in this instance?

Angry Tumblr trannies getting triggered when the most passable trannies support Trump

disgusting
I don't approve of LGBT propaganda but they shouldn't be beaten or killed for their disorder
just keep it private
and raping a man makes you a faggot, no matter how much you rationalize

It's every white person's back up plan to just adopt Islam because we can get away with it. Then we go and do something stupid and defend others even though it doesn't benefit us at all.

There's no stories of Jews saving themselves during world war II, it's just nazi's who had the advantage putting themselves on the line, like Albert Goring.

6 million of them and they couldn't even stand up for themselves.

So he was mentally ill and a pervert, he doesn't deserve to be set on fire for it. Have a sense of proportion, man.

>And People Are Demanding Justice
What is the burned tranny going to pay in restitution?

maybe because it's Turkey and police aren't doing shit because of what victim was
check recent developments there

pics/vid?

I guess it's either through the poop hole or through that bleeding wound they think is a vagina...

Idiot.

We should subvert Muslim nations with faggotry and support miscegenation and genocide of their people through any and all means

All the while suppressing degeneracy in our homelands

RIP Anzu

Trump wins again. He'd be more passable if he didn't look like he was wearing a neon colored wig.

>giving a shit about a tranny

Trannys are literally mentally ill and need help.

Nonsense, the Warsaw ghetto uprising was Jewish with homemade and smuggled/stolen weapons.

Nazis blocked off the whole city block, stopped feeding them and would kill anyone who went near the gate.

Eventually out of desperation they started fighting back.

Who the fuck do I root for? The degenerate or a bunch of hairy turkish mudshits?

That's because Islam is a false red pill.

It first appears to be redpilled, but whenever they engage in redpill behavior they always manage to end up in engaging in degeneracy themselves as well.

Allah is a false God of hypocrisy.

people who post shit like that are generally dregs of human society so don't waste your time
they probably torture animals in between sessions of jerking off to drawn ponies

>Hey Ahmed we got a tranny in here
>huh, we'll probably have to kill him because Sharia
>m8 you wanna have a go at it first tho

muzzies are degenerate, doubly so because they are self-hating fags

Then that just makes muzzies all closet homos.

The Anglo is behind it all

Flip your flag then you fucking degenerate cuck.

who wants to join me in a rescue operation to bring Anzu to safety?

>raped a trans woman
so they fucked a guys ass?
the people who killed it for being gay, fucked it in the ass?

this right here Turks
If you ever wondered why people on Sup Forums hate you so much
its this right here
just when you didn't think Turks could ever get more subhuman, they rape a fags ass for being a fag

Well, let me know when they make a movie out of that.

so is large share of Sup Forums posters
and frustrated betas who are just waiting for a chance to blow out are a bigger problem than some fags sticking it in their ass

Hahahahahahahahaha

I miss the days when you heard about the Trannies near the highway in Istanbul some degenerate fags that tried to not pay after getting blowies. These days even the trannies are pussies.

Is there a difference between the phrase "trans man" and "trans woman" other than indicating what they started as?

The degenerate is also turkish so there twice as so go for the bunch of hairy turkish mudshits

Well it's only gay if the balls touch

Is anazu next?

Worse things happen at sea . .. I don't really care, if I am honest, it's no skin off my nose.

>reading buzzfeed
kill you're are self

educate yourself on Islam

Most important question here