You are what you do irl, Sup Forums

not what you say on the internet. none of you guys are saying racist antisemitic shit irl so hiding your "power level" is just lacking the courage of your convictions. if you don't believe deep down in the racist bullshit you shitpost on here, then stop doing it. seed the change towards intelligent discussion that this board culture needs. stop being intellectually lazy faggots

inb4 CTR, jidf, nigger, muslim, etc. i am voting for drumpf because i prefer a maverick crypto fascist reagan-wannabe over a twisted neocon corporate oligarch warhawk with an email scandal. also i am white and non-juden so kiss my ass Sup Forums MIC DROP

ebin

Malcolm X was an Uncle Tom who gave in to Jewish pressure and abuse for money. He turned his back on the Nation of Islam which he himself is responsible for creating along with Farrakhan and Elijah Muhammad. All 3 of them equally as worthless as the last. All 3 betrayed their own core beliefs for Shekels and a tiny Itty bitty taste of that 15 seconds of fame. Absolutely pathetic.

>mfw a very large portion of niggers are retarded enough to believe blacks built the moon and as a race are 76 trillion years old

Sup Forums is 90% ironic either way

he didn't sell out to jews, he became a real muslim and disillusioned with NOI. ligaf tho i only chose the pic to trigger idiots

Nope. I say it in person to people all the time. I fear nothing, especially not the judgement of cucks who don't capitalize their sentences.

Niggers and Jews are to blame for our problem, and Drumpf means Victory.

I called my coworker a kike yesterday. I called a friend of mine a nigger on the regular. Get out if you can't handle the bantz OP.

niggers are 12.6% of the population and jews are even less. if they're to blame for our problems then we sucked to begin with. be a man and admit it

>real muslim
>cheated on his wife for many years
>went to prison for murder then was "reformed" while the reality was he was converted to Christianity behind bars, Southern Baptist to be exact.

You figure with how retarded he was he'd have converted to the Seventh Day Adventist Church, but nope. He was probably turned out and raped in prison as well.

If Sup Forums is 90% ironic then the statement that "Sup Forums is 90% ironic" is 90% ironic.

Gas the kikes. Race war now.

american fgt is like

>YU AIND GONNA SHOUD NIGGER IN PUBLIG U NO RAYCISS :DDDDDDDDDD

whereas in most countries you go to jail for screaming lowlife Sup Forums-tier bull shit

you have to understand at first what 'racism' really means
then you should ask yourself: is 'muh racism' really as bad as everyone says

look at europe:
racism would have protected us, but everyone says 'muh racism' is bad.
look at america: racism would have protected you. 250 years ago and today.

you are a 'muh racist' today when you want to deport rapists. now i ask you again: what is 'racism'?

>I called my coworker a kike yesterday.
wow you must be a winner on the social ladder

lol yeah. that's a pretty damming actualization.

germany is a cucked nation and you always will be. your major cities would've been depopulated without the superior sperm of red army liberators and negro american GIs. merkel is a wise leader who knows that without an influx of alpha refugee bulls, deutchcuckistan could face a demographic crisis

Nope. Subversion does not require numerical superiority. Niggers are so profoundly ignorant and worthless that they destroy every civilization of which they are a part. Jews by contrast are highly intelligent, but driven by their sick, degenerate religion and genetic illness to seek the annihilation of their host civilization.

It only takes a drop of poison to ruin a bucket of milk.

No, the statement is actually a part of 10%

Nice ironic posting, very sharp satire.

so let me guess. Nothing is wrong with the shiny clean white people huh? then why do you keep letting people in you civilization? Just so it can be ruined and you can complain about it?

>hiding your "power level" is just lacking the courage of your convictions
Bullshit. I'm moderately "racist" by modern libshit definitions, so I normally wouldn't have any problem voicing my opinions. However, I'm also a cop, so being perceived as a racist would probably lead to the loss of my job. I'd rather not have to move around looking for another department to hire me because I hurt some little faggot's feelings. I'll voice my opinions around close friends, family, or my fiancee since I trust them, but I try to avoid that as well in case I ever end up in a Fuhrman situation.