"Ancient Egyptians were White"

Why do so many White Americans claim that the ancient Egyptians were White Europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
youtube.com/watch?v=J1pRmO6FFZA
youtube.com/results?search_query=Anglo saxon isaac son.
b.dk/globalt/europaeiske-maend-deler-dna-med-tutankhamon-0
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
my.mixtape.moe/udswfc.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0e6MiTBk3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because they are mentally handicapped

They werent black either, they were Middle Eastern people.

>Middle Eastern people

No Schlomo/Ahmed, the ancient Egyptian were not Semites.

according to americans there's only these ethnicities in the world:
white european
sub saharan black
red skinned natives
yellow ass asians
brown hispanics

sweetie, Ancient Egyptian is the ancestor of the Arabic language.

>Ancient Egypt covered with paintings of brown Egyptians as contrasted with black Nubians and white Greeks
>a DNA study reveals that there were some people in Egypt with fair hair

>EGYTPAISN WAS PUR ARYANS WE BUILT THE PERIODS WE DEFINITELY WEREN'T LIVING LIKE FUCKING SUB-SAHARAN AFRICANS WHILE MEMPHIS WAS BEING BUILT

uhhhhhhhhhhhh they literally were, even their language was semitic

Because the weak foundation for the ideals of Nordicists is none of the ancient civilizations were built by what they would consider to be "whites" The Nazis themselves were forced to concede Mediterranean Italians (hardly their ubermensch ideal) were more "creative" and "artistic" than Germanic peoples.

What they're doing here unironically is WE WUZ KANGZ, hence all the claims for at least the elites of such ancient civilizations (Egyptians, Persians, Romans, etc.) to at least have been Nordics. There's people who will unironically argue even Aztec elites were Vikings based on the legend of Quetzalcoatl being a white man. It's all tripe for sure, and I suspect a good half of the people advocating for this shit don't really believe it themselves, but it boils down to those playing identity politics trying to appropiate cultural prestige.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

Anglos have a history of WE WUZ

anicent egyptians are not different from modern day egyptians and every DNA studies prove it

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

Why would anyone WE WUZ as Jews?

Jews haven't contributed to technology and science unlike the ancient empires people usually LARP as.

Because white americans have that color

>anicent egyptians are not different from modern day egyptians and every DNA studies prove it

Swiss/Belgian DNA analyses claim ancient Egyptians had blue eyes and blonde hair.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

kek, I fucking knew it was invented by protestants

They wanted to be God's chosen people since they were Christians

youtube.com/watch?v=J1pRmO6FFZA
youtube.com/results?search_query=Anglo saxon isaac son.

[citation needed]

if you ever visited egypte you can notice that mummies have intact very black hair

in the mind of the mutt there is the white man and basketball man

nothing intbetween

An Egyptian played Dr. Zhivago. Why do people care so much about race when it comes to blockbuster movies?

>Jews haven't contributed to technology and science
t. salty muhammad

"ancient egyptians"
Ancient egypt lasted for almost 3000 years you mong.
They've had literally every ethnicity in there in this period.

>The common ancestor [of modern Europeans and ancient Egyptians] lived i Caucasus 9500 years ago.

b.dk/globalt/europaeiske-maend-deler-dna-med-tutankhamon-0

And he played a nazi.

yeap... saw some youtube videos
the Aztecs part was the most cringe one

It lasted more than 3000 if you count the ptolemaic period as "ancient"
But you niggers say "ancient egyptians" like if it was something that lasted for a couple of hundreds of years, without migration and war between the neighbouring nations

Fayum portraits are very interesting. Either way greeks, romans or egyptians were brown as fuck despite the ethnicity of the people portrayed. Not a single one of them could pass for a northern european.

this has nothing to do with your claim.

g*Rmanic trash.

I used "blue eyes and blonde hair" to make fun of their claims.

Yeah, but the fayum portraits are ptolemaic, and not considered acient egytian by the historians

egyptians were meds, and they're still meds. checkmate snowniggers.

no? what were they then?, and please don't say black

0/10 fuck off

looks pretty black to me

So sandniggers.

that's a nubian though.

>one DNA analysis of one Egyptian

The self-depictions. LOOK AT THE PICTURES THEY DREW OF THEMSELVES. JESUS.

Look at OP pic related. Does that look like a white man?

Why are you all so afraid to admit anyone but white Europeans could have ever built anything worthwhile?

>tuthankamon
>nubian
What did this goatfucker mean by this?

>Why are you all so afraid to admit anyone but white Europeans could have ever built anything worthwhile?

Because snowniggers are racist. I'm glad it didn't take you long to figure it out.

Because germanic subhumans were literal cavemen until 500AD

>basing your opinions on memes
why don't you read a book or an anthopologic article for a change, are you that Sup Forumsfag leaf with brazilian proxy?

no i mean the person on the right is a nubian, not your average egyptian you ape.

Because americans are stupid

>Because snowniggers are racist

Oh no, you made her sad!

APOLOGIZE!

Die you scandi bitch.

>Why do so many White Americans claim that the ancient Egyptians were White Europeans?
Post proofs or have you confused the words white and black?

What type of skull is this?
Very prpgnastic

>according to americans there's only these ethnicities in the world:
>white european
>sub saharan black
>red skinned natives
>yellow ass asians
>brown hispanics
You forgot your own people, brown Arabs

Good. snowniggers deserve to be sad. wh*tes are not human.

>Jews haven't contributed to technology and science unlike the ancient empires people usually LARP as.
Someone needs to do a danish global boker face for this statement.

This triggers the wh*Teoid

now her husband
nigger lips and cheekbones

No, it triggers the negroid. whites are like 30 times more related to ancient Egyptians than niggers are

nice source.

hey, what do you know! this actually looks like the people living in egypt right now!

KANGZ BTFO

obviously a mulatto

WE

Nice non-arguments

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

You can find people with lips that big in europe too and there is nothing particularly negroid about his cheeks

he also was THICC
obviously had significant ammount of subsaharan dna

Compare distance between whites and west Asians, it's microscopic on the greater scale. while the niggers are miles away genetically.

Here, I can play this game too

The Egyptians were Egyptian you stupid cucks. Although there were also many Nubians and Greeks in Ancient Egypt.

Blacks literally created white people though

>Sup Forumsack pseudoscience intensifies

so?
just some quadroon with obvious negroid admixture

Its not a claim my.mixtape.moe/udswfc.webm

Sorry m8, but if you read the thread you would realize that Egypt has existed for thousands of years, and changed rulers thousands of times, and some of them were, without a doubt, black

black skin doesn't make a person negroid, even though there is not actual proof that WHG had black skin.

>non-arguments intensify

see link

Your ancestors were black
They literally came from Africa

evidence?

I think he's all ofshit but some definitely have brown and reddish hair. I think there was even some blonde ones but they weren't from Ancient Egypt, they were from the Roman period.

Just google Out Of Africa scientific theory

my ancestors were also Apes and ancestor of all mammalians was also my ancestor and eventually ancestor of all living things was my ancestor. I guess. how is this relevant?

there are mummies with nappy nigger hair too

but the oldest human remains are in eurasia?

Blacks literally created white people
Also,

Ancient egyptians were meds, wh*Tes and bl*cks can fuck off and stop stealing our history

This is Sup Forums. Most people here probably agree with him.

No, they didn't. black migrated mixed with Neanderthals and evolved into white people.

Yes, some rulers, 25th dynasty, was Nubian therefore niggers, but that's not what I'm arguing about, Egyptians themselves were no black.

Despite sharing a border with them and doing trand for millenia, negroids have never been in egypt at all. Not a single black person lived in ancient egypt, and they never had nubian rulers too.

Doing trade*

>No, they didn't. black migrated mixed with Neanderthals and evolved into white people.
Exactly, black people created white people
>Yes, some rulers, 25th dynasty, was Nubian therefore niggers, but that's not what I'm arguing about, Egyptians themselves were no black.
Some of them were

Which Americans are arguing that? The only thing I ever heard about was Greek heritage in the Ptolemaic dynasty.

so you're saying africans are primitive apes?

Not all Middle Eastern people are Semitic you goof

>obviously a mulatto

You do realise you just disproved yourself right? Mulattoes are not black, it's not the same thing.

Ancient Egyptian forms a separate branch of the Afroasiatic family. It's related to Semitic languages, but is not itself a Semitic language or the ancestor of Semitic languages.

Egyptian citizen might have been black, but pure ethnic Egyptian was never black.

They were

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0e6MiTBk3c

>but pure ethnic Egyptian
What were they, mate?
Ancient egypt lasted for almost 3000 years, doing trades and receiving migrants from evrywhere. No one can maitain genetic purity in a place like egypt
They were pretty much mixed.

Show me an actual genetic proof.

The """proof""" you have shown is not actual peer-reviewed science.

Nonetheless, the study you linked is just from a small period of time, during the thousands of years of existence of Egypt

Nobody in this entire thread actually posted peer reviewed science though. But I'm taking the georgian's side, his arguments make more sense.