Russia is more effective than ISIS

Russia is more effective than ISIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2b6p6nQbeGg
youtu.be/_-vB-bie_Oo?t=1m34s
youtube.com/watch?v=OSLAQa-rLGo
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-08/kinderehe-fluechtlinge-deutschland-bayern-zahlen-verbot
youtube.com/watch?v=5fUgOJpuf50
youtube.com/watch?v=6-bo_nTs6-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice sauce

How many has the US and friends killed?

The difference here is that ISIS kills innocents where as Russia's numbers are deaths of fucking ISIS members you idiotic fuck.

Russia kills innocents mostly: in hospitals, schools and so on. ISIS is an ally of Turkey which is an ally of Russia

dont care wont ever care bunch of subhuman sandniggers

>""""Civilians"""""

USA uses intelligent bombs, drones and precise weapon that does almost no harm to civilian population. Russia uses white phosphorus and cluster bombs that create waves of millions refugees that go to Europe

and bakeries

They split the aroms, right? Russia has no atom splitting weapons yet

It is not time, nor place to make stupid jokes.

Isn't Russia pretty much the only country that still uses multiple rocket launcher systems? Technology from WWII made purposely to bomb a large area indiscriminately, without regards to civilian population, still used in Ukraine. Pretty fucked up imo, that Slavic warfare. Even worse when they shitsling on RT later saying the Ukrainians did it

Russia doesn't care about humanity, human dignity and human lives. It is a satanic kike-country whose only dream is to sell internal organs of last white and christian children on black market.

>syrian network for human rights

>Russia bad guys, USA & NATO good guys

Proofs?

>Syrian network for human right

PROOFS I SAID???

Last word in the USA belongs to the christian elite, not to Jewish-soviet criminals like in Russia.

When talking about muslims, there are no civilians. They are all supporters of jihad with no exceptions.
Moro muerto, abono para mi huerto.

I don't know if there's much left to be saved in Syrian/Iraqi territories still controlled by ISIS. Women in those areas are basically just baby jihadi factories. Their children are put into durka schools as soon as they can walk, rendering them beyond saving by the time they hit puberty at 10-12 years of age. To try to undo their durka-levels at that point would require years of therapy and even then you won't have guaranteed success. Who's gonna put in that effort anyway?

The region is just a mess beyond redemption. Mosul & Raqqa should honestly be glassed and the world would be a better place because of it.

>RUSSIA IZ BAD BCUZ MUH FEEILINGS
Civilians die in wars. Suck it up.

Syrian Network for Human Rights

This is b8, and it is big.

>Last word in the USA belongs to the christian elite, not to Jewish-soviet criminals like in Russia.

Wait, is this the alternative reality where Soviets won the Cold war?

>the only country that still uses multiple rocket launcher systems?

no. not even close. The US uses them too, although the US uses them more as ground-launched cruise missiles. Everyone on the Syrian battlefield is using dumb rockets. Syrian forces, rebel forces, russian forces, ISIS, Iraqi forces, Hezbollah. They all use unguided rockets.

Russia is the only faction to use MLRS cluster munitions, though

youtube.com/watch?v=2b6p6nQbeGg

impact looks like 1:34
youtu.be/_-vB-bie_Oo?t=1m34s

info
youtube.com/watch?v=OSLAQa-rLGo

Good

I agree. There are no good Muslims. The children inevitably grow up supporting Islam and Jihad in some fashion. The women are breeders creating more of them.

>ISIS has killed 2686 civilians over 3 years

Yeah I don't believe that for a single second.

Now how about all civilians killed by IS

Oh man nice proof, a source that has been deemed not trustworthy. The fucking guy running the shit is a part of the Syrian rebellion so he counts the rebel army deaths as civilian deaths.

>ISIS
>2686

They're only counting people they killed in videos senpai

'almost no harm'
Yeah that's right, they have rockets that are so advanced, they don't explode when there are civillians nearby.

So a month ago they kill 70 civilians in a single day, what sup with that?
America and allied kill way more than Russia, but they deny everything

>civilians

I'm going with way over that

So intelligent they also target doctors without borders hospitals

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""civilians"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>Haha we'll hide in this hospital they won't dare attack us here

>Oh no! They bombed us! Those barbarians! There were innocents in there!

Interesting. Thank you for the informative post

Russians haven't killed anyone in videos tho :^)

How is it that a thread with a Polish OP talking about Russian collateral damage turn into a thread about America's wrong doings?

>b-but they're doing it too!

>USA
>Intelligent
BLM, Leftism, Feminism,...

the USA has bombed 4 Civil Hospitals in Syria. does not seem to be so precise either.

>people aiding terrorists and trying to destroy the government say the people fighting terrorists and helping the government are the bad ones

Well I'm convinced.

Syrian network is literally one guy from britan.

Where's the rape stats?

That whole picture is invalid because you put a turkroach on it.

It's really great to see that Russie is taking steps to fix gender inequality

All the men ran away to europe to become "refugees" so theres not as many left to kill.

>the Russians killed women and children indiscriminately in Afghanistan in the 1980s
>they still lost

>source
>Syrian network for human rights

>Iraq
>Turkey

>Polish flag
>Again

Ahahaha fucking worst slavs on Earth.

Should've killed all of them if they wanted any results .

Turkey is a NATO member.

>human rights

Truly, NATO is Evil

Figures like that really make me wonder, whether these disinformations are aimed to reduce the appeal of Russia/Assad, or actually increase acceptance of (the) islamic state(s).
There was an article in german Zeit Online today saying child marriage by syrian refugees should be accepted, as it's only few. Do these people actually support Muslim agenda, or are they just too stupid to understand what they are saying?

wtf i love russia now

>falling for the """surgical strike""" meme

nigger they fucking bombed a Syrian village not long and killed like 100+ people, children included. Stop taking your news from CNN asshole.

Nah, that would be Serbs senpai.

>Serb
>calling anyone worst slav

t. Jaroslaw Lewandowski

t. white slav

US knows how to turn off the atoms

>There was an article in german Zeit Online today saying child marriage by syrian refugees should be accepted,
gib link, du Fagott.

DELET

On all levels except physical, America is fighting terrorism

Thanks for your valuable contribution, atlantishit pole.

zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-08/kinderehe-fluechtlinge-deutschland-bayern-zahlen-verbot
Bittesehr, du unhöfliches Gesindel

>used in Ukraine
lmao

yeah just dont compared to number of syrian civilians killed by syria

US ac 130 bombers are so accurate they can strike at hospitals where humanitarian organizations work at with 100% precision

Haha. I googled zeit, and this was the first news article in their page: "Schwarze sind schneller. Das sagt man vielleicht nicht, aber das zeigt ein einziger Blick aufs Sprintfinale. Wissenschaftler kennen dafür einige physiologische Ursachen."
How deluded can journalists be?

This,out off all the Slavs Poles are probably the most retarded and butthurd,it's also pretty fun when they chimpout

your msrl is for disabled kids.
Look how real termobaric rockets launcher looks like.
youtube.com/watch?v=5fUgOJpuf50

If Russia didn't start bombing them, ISIS would have killed far more than 6000 innocents by now.

Based Russia.

>Syrian network for human right

Isn't that run by a Jew from his house in London?

fuck me, I remember reading that but forgot about it.
They actually let the 21yo guy live together with his 14 yo bride even tho they knew there was a high probability of "unprotected intercourse happening".

Now, if I go and fuck my 14 yo cousin, I go to prison for at least 3 years (severe sexual abuse of a minor means NO PROBABTION), but probably longer (incest),
while here it is going on in the knowledge of all authorities?
like... really?

WAKE ME UP

>all those poor civilians
How do you distinguish them from non-civs? It's not like there is legitimate troops with uniforms and shit.
>be ISIS militant
>drop AK on the ground
>be civillian
also, aren't those who fight goverment in civil war, you know, a fucking civilians by default?

>syrian network for human rights
nevermind...

kek
here it is
youtube.com/watch?v=6-bo_nTs6-U

Well then we are doing it wrong

isnt the age of consent 14 in germany

L O L
O
L O L

Russia has killed 6 million Syrians whereas ISIL has killed only 20. Get your facts straight.

The comments woke me up a little, until I nearly snapped reading #9.
Liberals are so fucking stupid I can't understand them anymore. I'm fairly left myself (pro worker rights, social insurance, high taxes, better schools and that kind of stuff), but god fucking damn these people are so damn dumb. Everything old, from inside the nation is oppressive and bad, while everything old from outside the nation is great and a cultural enrichment. Child marriage? Not for germans, but the 30 year old syrians can fuck their lolis.

To fuck another 14-16 year old yes, but not to fuck or even marry somebody aged 18 and above.

Aren't those numbers little low? America killed more people by just bombing hospitals.

if chickens had guns colonel sanders would be dead

0,05 zlotys have been deposited in your account

No they remotely deactivate the atoms

wtf I love germany now

It is when they were aiming for the hospitals

While we're at it lets glass brussels too for the same reasons

I wonder who's behind this infographic. HMMM, it's almost like the media is forcing a certain narrative.

>RUSSIA BAD
>WAR = RUSSIA'S FAULT
>TRUMP = RUSSIA
>TRUMP = BAD
>HERE'S INJURED SYRIAN BOY, YOU FEEL BAD YET?
>PLEASE BELIEVE US

Lugenpresse should hang.

thanks for the contribution Russia

(((Civilians)))

wtf I love Russia now.