/brit/

funny meme edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1oyK5lvqQ&feature=youtu.be&t=2m1s
shop.coles.com.au/a/a-national/everything/search/milkshake?pageNumber=1
i.4cdn.org/pol/1519148406057.webm
tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/
thesun.co.uk/news/5436078/primary-school-teacher-and-tory-councillor-jailed-over-sick-stash-of-child-abuse-images-he-shared-with-online-paedo-pal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cool jumper subedition

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1oyK5lvqQ&feature=youtu.be&t=2m1s
alri

need a qt gf pls

Richard Dawkins

me mams a nurse
me dads a miner

its hard, like

selling my bum to a gay boy

bidding starts at £500

she's not aging well

anime

alri

wew again

son stop reading the ft you tosser

going to shag this bint

Karen(s)

alri

business idea: feed the severely impoverished to the regular impoverished

cheeky shits

>shooter was white
>false flag

>shooter was brown/muslim
>act of terrorism

really does the thing with the brain

anime legs in tights are very good

Not being funny but there is something seriously off with the whole Sandy Hook story

Based

you alright mate?

bit creepy

I just want 1 (one) night with the girl in work to get it out of my system for good

did a particularly pungent and positively pooey poo this morning lads

edgy

Can't find it lad
shop.coles.com.au/a/a-national/everything/search/milkshake?pageNumber=1

bit noncey this pic is

you have to be closet nonce to think of this

that is the most hyperbolic headline for a relatively boring piece of news ("russia is spying on our energy network")

he isn't white

tasteful

everyone that voted for things I dont agree with, like Brexit and Trump, were just lied to by evil people, manipulated by russians and chinese and other wild things i cannot substantiate and wont show any proof of

also all right wing people tried to rape me : (

"journalism" in 2018

why is anti-tory bashing alri but anti-labour bashing a bit too far?
double standards much

i.4cdn.org/pol/1519148406057.webm

spotify takes too much mobile data. poo

This day in history:

1943 – Norman Rockwell's Four Freedoms are published in support of United States President Franklin Roosevelt's Four Freedoms.

The paintings—Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Worship, Freedom from Want, and Freedom from Fear— represent President Franklin D. Roosevelt's January 1941 Four Freedoms speech.

The paintings were commonly displayed in post offices, schools, clubs, railroad stations, and a variety of public buildings.

he belonged to a white supremacist group and said hitler did nothing wrong, so he was the whiter than you muhammad type of yank

all the tories touched my bum 30 years ago CANCEL BREXIT CORBYN NOW SAVE OUR NHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

(small brain) everyone was manipulated into voting for Brexit and they were wrong to do so and should've listened to the experts
(medium brain) everyone finally rose up and showed the fake ((experts)) that they've seen through their lies and have decided to rise up
(huge brain) everyone was fucking stupid and enough of them were manipulated into voting for Brexit that it passed, against genuine expert advice. Nonetheless they made the right decision for the wrong reasons. Britain has no place in the European Union, which is a much more fundamental truth than third quarter GDP projections in 2019.

England was like this barely a few hundred years ago

Ye

mad to think that africa actually exists

Wish this guy was my dad. Brits don't realise just how lucky they are

Labour are the good guys

Pokemon ones

Eevee, Pikachu, Mew, Cydaquil, Magikarp

I have a job

12 grand is the bank

really want some halo top ice cream but its £5 for a tub :/

africa is a magical place
all the robber barons with tanks while commoners beat each other with sticks

tfw i pay $12/mo for my old flip phone circa 2005 and use a $19 8gb mp3 player for music lol

thank goodness we don't live there

labour didn't cause child rape.

mong

Wut? More like 500+

save songs to your list and then download them over wifi x

Why do German people pretend like nobody lived in the area that is now Germany pre-1870? The huns were fucking barbaric

dont care

spend more than that on the amex every month

>he belonged to a white supremacist group
literally fake news
tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/

neonazi mongs trolled each other into telling the media that the shooter was part of their group and the media fucking ran the story
when investigators found out he had no ties to them, they had to redact the information

every old performer from the 1970s and 1980s raped me as a child, and Ted Heath also raped me. All people on the right wing political spectrum raped me

(small brain) Jeremy Corbyn
(huge brain) Jeremy Thorpe

no they aren't

their councils did in fact enable child rape to happen on a large scale

>old flip phone
>still paying a monthly bill

KEK WUT? I have prepaid, which I barely use, because whatsapp is free and I can use with whenever I have free wifi. Otherwise, I will use the phone, in emergencies.

I pay $12 per year. Having an inexpensive Chinese smartphone is cheaper since you can use VOIP services when you have free wifi.

need these flooding my country NOW

any toil man in?

fixed america lads

Never trust anyone called Jeremy, Conner, Aiden or Josh.

amputate criminal arms?

Yes they are

Yea (uni variant)

fix the quality of that image first

Mate on my course called Conner and he's never steered me wrong. Joshes are slimy fuckers though

Yank line and sinker.

impressive

LADS

who here socially liberal fiscally conservative

Conner is OK, but avoid any Connors like the plague.

neet toiler reporting

the UK is in the grim state it's in today directly because of Labour policies, Labour politicians, and Labour voters

literally the worst combination

reminder to never reply to g*rmans

couldn't you just say retarded, it's shorter?

Lads

>the UK is in the grim state it's in today directly because of Labour policies, Labour politicians, and Labour voters

haha what I don't have premium sorry la

Yes you do goyim.

i'm socially conservative and economically liberal

Better a fascist than a faggot

I have a google pixel phone. biggest mistake of my life. If you're ever thinking of leaving iphones for android devices, don't do it. everything crashes, support is shit, battery life is terrible and it barely lasts two years.

>the UK is in the grim state it's in today directly because of Labour policies, Labour politicians, and Labour voters

councillors are barely integrated into the party hierarchy.
put aside "enabling" things to happen by not passing information on to the police. loads of councillors are out-and-out arrested for being nonces themselves.
thesun.co.uk/news/5436078/primary-school-teacher-and-tory-councillor-jailed-over-sick-stash-of-child-abuse-images-he-shared-with-online-paedo-pal

that's not because any party is inherently a nonce party, it's because they don't bother with background checks and take basically any weirdo as a candidate.

Weird how the Tories have been in charge for 8 years then

webm roulette