What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

smdnr.ru/
youtube.com/watch?v=nL4JcNA8toY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neo Nazism AND Communism AT THE SAME TIME.

Angry Ivans

Ukraine has no authority there right?
How does everything function?

Ukrainian Kosovo but this time the West doesn't like it because it's supported by Russia.

I hear it's a popular vacation spot for off-duty Russian military officers.
Also, some I think a couple of Dutch pilots missed the landing strip, and accidentaly crashed a plane there.

Ukranians deserve it

A bunch of retarded Cossacks chimping out for absolutely no reason. Their lives would be exactly the same regardless if they speak Russian or Ukrainian.

Literally these two

>Ukraine has no authority there right?
>How does everything function?
Last time I read up on it, it seems to function pretty poorly. Who'd imagine a bunch of violent bydlos shouldn't run a government?

Kek, pretty much like the rest of Ukraine.
But actually, Donetsk and Luhansk both have governments.
Donetsk official government website smdnr.ru/

>.ru
Seriously?

whoa

Did you expect them to have their own domain zone?

used to be a prosperous industrial province
economical heart of Ukraine
Ukraine is turning into a litteral third-world country since they lost it

fits for maidan as well

Donbass?
More like Dumbass

No, but ".net" or ".org" or something would be a little more neutral.

Poor war zones. Russia will absorb those areas like they did with Crimea and soon will do with Abkhazia and South Ossettia. More reason to lean towards NATO.

Ebil ukrainian bandera neo nazis trying to genocide poor russians

Russia had no attempts in absorbing those lands. They wanted to be like Crimea, they even had a referendum to join Russia the same as in Crimea, but Russia ignored all of that.

It's not safe to host such websites outside of Russia-controlled domains. They have sanctions against them.

drumnbass

>what happens
Elites of the richest region of Ukraine said the central government they can go fuck themselves. Russia helped them a bit, but didn't really have plans for them, unlike with Crimea. Ukrainian elites tried to take control back, but failed. Now both sides are waiting for a better time to make another move.

>goes to website
>instantly monitored by FBI
thanks but not thanks.

It's in Russian, so probably doesn't even worth opening since you don't speak the language.

youtube.com/watch?v=nL4JcNA8toY

Magical place of absurd, savagery, stupidness, and greed. I had thought Donbass is the place where Soviet nation was born. Naive old farts, empty, criminal youth. This place deserved everything what did it go through. As a local, I want to remain in Ukraine, but if I wasn't, I'd wanted to pass the pride, and let it alone rot in hell.

This