Why do you guys hate obama? (apart from him being a nigger)

Why do you guys hate obama? (apart from him being a nigger)

Obamacare alone should be a sufficient reason you fucking roach.

Why do you call him a nigger when he's white?

Obama has just paid a ransom of 400 million dollars for the release of prisoners (this is treason)
Also he is about to give over the rights of the internet to people who will destroy it.

>The future of America must not go to those who would slander the prophet of Islami

elaborate on obamacare mangled-german-flag-guy

No I will not.

>sends 3 white house officials to the funeral of a violent nigger
>asks a sand nigger to bring his fake bomb to the white house
>tries repeatedly to grant blanket amnesty to millions of illegals

No reason. Clearly it's because he's a nigger.

(((obama)))

We just do for some reason.

Obama care resulted in companies firing full time workers, and bringing in more part-time work. This is only 5% of the issues arising from the Obamacare scam.

>spends years race-baiting
>race-baiting drives a man to target and murder innocent cops
>Obama invited to speak at memorial
>does more race-baiting
>cop-killing is now a multi-weekly occurrence in America

If you didn't hate him after his anti-cop speech at the Dallas police memorial, then you are just as sick and twisted as he is. The fact that he has not been impeached and imprisoned yet is concrete proof of just how far we've fallen.

Because I voted for him when he promised to save the country, and he LIED. Things are worse now than when Bush was in charge.

I hate this kind of threads, everyone on Sup Forums should know that Obama is a jewish-puppet that basically do nothing except sitting on his chair all day and taking white babies in his arms

Obamacare and awful foreign policy and immigration policy and signing the NDAA and supplying weapons to radicals and performing fellatio on clock boy and always putting his foot in his mouth commenting on issues that shouldn't be a national concern and appointing sotomayor

11 trillion debt, one sided race war, importing muslims, endorsing hillary clinton etc etc

At this point you're better off asking what he did right.

here.
Also this vvvv

>Obama has just paid a ransom of 400 million dollars for the release of prisoners (this is treason)
>Also he is about to give over the rights of the internet to people who will destroy it.

Obama isn't a nigger.

Niggers are chimpouting, stupid ghetto apes. Obama's actions would be just as irritating to people if he was white as snow, and the sole reason he's a lightning rod for hate.

Hating him for being black is pathetic.

Who is this fucking cunt

Translate pls

some moskof dog do what the leaf sez

8 trillion to 20 trillion in debt
New wars in Syria and Libya
Cucking to every single world leader. EVERY SINGLE ONE.
Overall, that nigger is a total faggot.

I think Obama is the worst President of all time
>more than doubled the national debt
>said he'd bring the troops home, lied, created new wars
>killed millions in the middle east
>only got elected because he was black
He's the worst President by any reasonable metric. He killed the most people, wasted the most money, and caused the most division. Who could arguably be worse?

I know hindsight is 20/20 and it's easy to sit here and go "I told you so" but I never bought Obama's bullshit for one second. It amazes me how many people fell for his persuasion tactics. Could you Obama voters honestly not tell he'd be a disaster? Couldn't you tell how stupid he wasn't? Couldn't you detect the lies? Or was the novelty of having a black President just so appealing to you that you didn't care?

I don't really hate him. I actually voted for his ass in the last two elections, but lately his charm has just worn off. I'm not enamored by his friendly appearance and apparent reasonableness like I once was. He'll probably be remembered well for things like gay marriage and letting states manage their drug laws, but he's just been fueling race shit lately and being really anti-gun. I can't be happy with someone who endorses identity politics and panders to social justice bullshit.

He got elected because he was black, you can't prove otherwise. Even if it wasn't the sole purpose, it had a LOT to do with him getting the vote from darkies

I hate him because of his proxy wars for the (((chosen))) or Saudis. Didn't CIA try a coup in your country, too?