Go to abortion clinic

>Go to abortion clinic
>Film people getting out of the car and intervie them on why they want to do this
>Oh the inhumanity!

I know, I know. It's only okay to publicly humiliate bad people when it's bad under the terms of the common liberal. :)

Anyone else think this is based?

youtube.com/watch?v=rEk2j2WyidQ

I'm sure not gonna watch the whole video but it looks like she listened to them for 20 minutes.
That's pretty patient.

>Antes de que decidas
Christcucks

Abortion is a symptom of a greater issue user. But yes, based because this was corrupted by feminism.

Well she is a patient.

You're completely ignorant. Femisism/civilrights movements made those spics come here in the first place when we started to abort our poor instead of having them to term.

They imported those spics and allowed them to flood in because they "needed" the workers user. Abortion is one of the ways you start your population being displaced by a foreigner because your native have less children.

How many white fetuses were aborted since legalization user? You want to save the white race? Start by fixing the ability for them to kill their young because abortion should only be happening to minorities and medical emergencies. It was a white majority with a black minority, but now we have spics thrown into it too to fill the gap we left.

>American Demographics
>223,553,265 whites

Why do you filthy fucking kikes always lumps spics with Whites? There are 198~ million Whites in this country, and that's including arabs because the federal government counts any sand nigger from the middle east or north africa as 'white.'

Also fucking this.

Nigger control argumenters are the worst scum in abortion threads. Arguments are fucking made of nothing but bullshit, denial and lies.

No, it is never okay to harass people executing their rights. People who harass people going to abortion clinics are assholes, Liberals who harass Trump supporters are also assholes. Why the fuck are people so fucking blind to hypocrisy?
>Other people do mean things and that makes them bad
>But since they do those mean things it means it is okay for me to do those mean things

>Abortion is a symptom of a greater issue
>You're completely ignorant.
>No, it is never okay to harass people

holy fuck you are the worst shills i've ever seen

How many black fetuses were aborted? If unemployment is such an issue why do we need more people? Black population as a percentage of the entire population has remained mostly static throughout US history and a massive part of that in recent decades is due to easy access to abortions.

Regardless political opinions doesn't give you the right to harass people who haven't harmed you and are just executing their basic rights.

>Someone disagrees with me
>Hurr shill
As I said Liberals who harass Trump supporters are also fucking awful, I don't even give a shit about abortion since it doesn't effect me. What annoys me is the blatant hypocrisy so many people seem to have. Would it be okay for Liberals to harass Christians going to church because "muh Christianity is evil"?

>harassing
>conversation is polite and civil
>she offers her other sources for help
>places that will even help with expenses like diapers, food, clothing
>harassing

whut
At any time the other lady could have ignored her and drove off and she wouldn't have done anything probably

Nice non argument friend. This is an argument.

There is indeed a greater issue. That issue began with womens rights.

You see, men can be reasonable with abortion laws and give it only during certain situations. You couldn't get one because you felt like it.

See; Sweden. They had abortion legal since 1938. Its only when feminism happens do your laws lose boundaries that were set to help steer civilization into the right direction. In combination of feminism and abortions being freely handed out, your birthrates drop drastically every time. What else does it bring? Immigration. Lots of immigration especially form poorer and inferior nations because they can be manipulated easier and hired for cheaper wages.

Your turn to argue this.

The problem is, while yes, black fetuses were aborted, white ones were too. Millions I'd imagine.

The thing is user, poor people are getting abortions. Poor people have families that grow up to work in lower wage jobs. I agree the nigger fetuses didn't have much of a chance but the white ones, every one was valuable because they also have a better chance to rise out of poverty and do something with the world and their life.

When there are less poor born, there are, in the future, less poor people working. This leads to importing poor people from other countries or letting your borders to be so weak they flood in.

You allowed us to not only have a nigger problem, but an even worse spic one as well who out number niggers, are violent and have even worse drug culture, and out breed both races. The only race that wins are the spics amigo.

>The problem is, while yes, black fetuses were aborted, white ones were too. Millions I'd imagine.

>Blacks make up a smaller percentage of the population
>Blacks have more abortions total than whites
If it wasn't for abortion blacks would make up like a quarter of the US population instead of the 13% they currently do.

>The thing is user, poor people are getting abortions. Poor people have families that grow up to work in lower wage jobs.
And those lower wage jobs don't require adults. You don't need to be 30 years old to pick fruit for a living, and you don't need a diploma to work at a McDonald's. The common response to Sup Forums about higher minimum wages is "muh mechanization." Which should logically allow us to cover for a static or declining population. Mexican labour wasn't imported due to a lack of manpower it was imported because Mexicans are cheaper than teenagers and farming laws mean that they can get their pre-teen children to farm too for far far below minimum wage. That and demographic replacement for politicians led to both parties largely supporting illegal immigration.

After all what do you think would happen if poor people kept having babies, that in 500 years we would still have jobs standing at cash registers and picking apples? Inevitably technology will advance until human labour begins to be outsourced.

Why do republishits fight tooth and nail for a baby to live when it's in the womb but the moment its born they fight tooth and nail to cut taxes that leads to less money for foodstamps, healthcare, and education?

Really makes me think.

she seems pretty based for a christfag mom

>If it wasn't for abortion blacks would make up like a quarter of the US population instead of the 13% they currently do.

And if it wasn't for feminism, our birthrates wouldn't have dropped below theirs.

But now because of femisin and loser abortion laws, undeniably, less whites were born as well. Not only this, but we also import more spics than we ever had niggers. HOW can you even argue you're saving the white race when this cause a domino affect to make things worse than before?

You want abortion laws? Why not smart ones that restrict it to only minorities? Your struggle is pointless and now you're even deeper in the quicksand.

The rest of your dribble was trash by the way. We all know politicians jump on the dick to scream how much we need immigrants to do the job americans wont do. But who was doing them before the immigrants? Americans wow.

And you even admit one of the problems, we allowed mexicans to be hired cheaper in the first place. The laws were corrupted/bent and deporting them is now "racist" because our society was brainwashed.

And of course, we know who is behind even all of this.

>go to abortion clinic
>lock keys in car
>window cracked
>ask every person going in if they have a coat hanger

harrassment is to cause fear, alarm and distress

she's being fairly calm

>oh shit, scratch that, she's on about the holohoax

DROPPED!!

Really makes you think... Maybe it's cause pregnancy isn't something that just spontaneously "happens" to women and they should take responsibility for their decisions and live with their choices instead of expecting to either be let off the hook(abortion) or having someone else foot the bill(foodstamps).

Healthcare and education are shit in this country because of heavy government involvement. What good is "free" healthcare and "free" education that makes you neither healthy or educated?

aww, she's making me sad

all these faggots aborting babies, and I'd love some