Do you ameri-fats know a lot of your films stars do shitty ads selling insurance and phones in the uk...

do you ameri-fats know a lot of your films stars do shitty ads selling insurance and phones in the uk, are'nt you ashamed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EJTX_LghRLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

in australia they do credit card ads
youtube.com/watch?v=EJTX_LghRLY

>UK has an obsession with shitty culture
>somehow this is USA's fault
blame hollywood

>ANOTHER fucking ad where Kevin Bacon tells me about 4G
eh, at least in Japan the American celebrity ads are funny, our ones are just tedious

did you know in Britain there are so few actors that they appear in everything and they all look like inbred goblins?

No, there's plenty of actors, it's just that they're all so professional and righteous that they refuse to be in anything except RSC and west end shows about lawyers and shit.

sounds like a country full of homosexuals and muslims.

your not wrong

They do it here too

Sylvester Stallone did one about bread

Literal bread, not even one of the big bread companies, I'd never heard of it before

i always wonder how they could be soo greedy that they would squander any creative self respect to shill some shitty products for a few extra shekels

>few extra shekels

>spend one afternoon filming
>get paid more than any movie you've ever been in

Stop being an idealistic 12 year old. When you're older you'll understand.

>creative self respect

thats a nice mare, too old for breeding though

I've heard those ads on UK radio and I still don't understand how they're able to use a character from a Tarantino movie without his permission and why anyone still cares about a character from 23 years ago. Is Brit pop culture so completely dead that you're still living in the 90s?

i understand if your already well paid for playing make believe, selling car insurance is not necessary just greedy

Hahahaha this can't be real

kek but at the same time fuck you

wtf I love cupnoodles now

it is real, thats a add for ladbrooks

Money talks and bullshit walks

>Kevin Bacon
Tears to my eyes automatically should be glad that he is still working but somehow seeing him only mentioned in this kind of threads makes me sad

You have to understand that actors don't have the kind of job security you do. So maybe they get 3 good parts in a row that pay well and then they don't do any work for years. And if they appear in one bad picture then that's probably it for them and appearing in that awful picture would do much more damage to their "creative integrity" than doing an ad for Nescafe

maybe they could spin signs on street corners for starbucks like niggers do between films

Wow, you've blown my tiny American mind. I could never even comprehend the possibility of a film star doing an ad on tv. Nice bait retard. Also that's not even that bad of an ad.

I doubt it they are well paid perhaps the industry pretends they are well paid and they are in fact desperate

Harvey Keitel net worth: Harvey Keitel is an American actor and producer who has a net worth of $45 million. Harvey Keitel has earned his net worth from major roles in movies like Mean Streets, Taxi Driver, and Thelma and Louise.

nope, they are just greedy whores

I doubt it they are well paid perhaps the industry pretends they are well paid and they are in fact desperate >appearing in that awful picture would do much more damage to their "creative integrity" than doing an ad for Nescafe
I think appearing in "bad ads" is still damaging hence op's rhetorical question: actors whose main base is in USA do ads in UK without letting their American fans know.

It's really curious when I come to think of it. if they do ads in USA it would define their image worldwide. But if they do ads else where Americans would not know and people else where don't think the ads define them. It's weird.

thats my whole point, the reason they do these ads in foreign countries is cause they know its a low and humbling thing to do, otherwise they would do it at home