so you're jew

has danish has any authentic posters?

>slapping a foreign soldier in your cunt is a crime
hmm

Fuck off

Do you want to find love in Israel?

i'm uhhhh ambivalent on them t bh.

based

Open borders for Israel! Share the love! :)

Nah, hate it. Israelis are usually okay, but when it comes to their crimes against Palestinians they go into denial equal to Turks when it comes to "the Armenian incident".

It is basically a white colony in Middle East.

(Jews are white historically and culturally.)

So yeah.

Turks are sandnigs though.

Israelis are white. Hating them because of their genocide is like hating Americans because they genocided Indians.

Yeah they genocided Indians, so what, they are scum. Same with Palestinians.

>Jews
>white

>Hating them because of their genocide is like hating Americans because they genocided Indians.
So? I do that to. I mean not just for that, but yeah their attrocities against american indians were crimes worthy of divine wrath.

they are though

Gal Gadot is one of the few purely European Jews with obvious Semitic features. Why did you pick her as your proof?

How can you be white if your whole culture is built on being antitethical to Western Christian culture? Just shows how much of a bullshit identity "white" is. Praise God one day the kikes will be driven into the sea.

Also Gal Gadot is a shit example since there's tons of Levantine "Arabs" with more prominent "white" features than her.

>your whole culture is built on being antitethical to Western Christian culture?
That perfectly describes Russia as well

> divine wrath

Yet it is American presidents who did the genocides that are in stone in Mount Rushmore, while Natives just cry about some pipe, that is built on their sacred land or whatever anyway, because who cares. It's white land now. God just cares about the winners.

Nobody in the history of mankind has ever thought of Russia as a white country, except for the snow references

Taqqiya is a shiia thing fyi. Its pretty shitty i agree. Have a friend who is like that; plays with words all the time trying to be something he isnt.

And as we all know, once an culture sets its ideals into stone, that culture will prosper and rule it's lands for all time

>I met a traveller from an antique land, Who said: "two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desert ... near them, on the sand, Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown, And wrinkled lips, and sneer of cold command, Tell that its sculptor well those passions read Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things, The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed; And on the pedestal these words appear: My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings, Look on my Works ye Mighty, and despair! Nothing beside remains. Round the decay Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare The lone and level sands stretch far away."

I want a Jewish gf

hmmmmm.

i don't care about israel

This. They can do down there whatever they want for all I care, but I don't want to get dragged into their kindergarten tier conflicts by financing their submarines almost a century after the war

>i don't care about israel
oh, you will, i promise you , you will

Israel is a non jewish Amerimutt state populated by stinky Russian and Moroncanian economic migrants. USA will eventually nuke them and blame it on Iran

anti Semite

im an adopted israelite. my foreskin has been severed and have entered into a covenant with yahweh

Why would USA nuke its own colony?

>their crimes against Palestinians

crimes like defending themselves and the land their purchased legally from islamic terrorists? yeah, horrible crimes indeed.

I neither hate it nor love it. I don't really care about it. But I wish they'd stop focusing on us so much and mind their own business.

(((legally)))

>I wish they'd stop focusing on us so much
i don't remember ever seeing qatar on the newspaper, i can't even point it on a map what are you talking about

>Do you love Israel?
I'm indiferent like most here, but the party that is probably taking the goverment here the next four years are lead by those kind of christians that love Israel, and the most traditional political party has a sizeable amount of Jews in their gabinet since the 80's thus they have some zionist influence, but a secular one. The Costa Rican embassy was in Jerusalem for decades but it was moved to Tel-Aviv some years ago, if the evangelical christians take over the goverment maybe it's going to be relocated in Jerusalem again like the evangelical President of Guatemala did last year.

I love their women

no

Yes

well to be fair that diplomatic "crisis" thing seemed like it would be big news but turned out being the biggest nothingburger of 2017

No but I want a jewess gf who defends Israel and tries to get me to renounce my Israel hatred by seducing me

I love you.I want you.

Jewish is our relative tier

I like the country but not their foreign policy.

They hate goys.

Sauce me hard

No I don't.

Israel kun

jew and israeli aren't the same

Yes. I met some Israelis they're good people.

pic is OC but the girl is Milana Vayntrub

i love jews!

you are the colony

Don't have a strong opinion about Israel me

what?

To be completely honest i have no fucking clue what is going on in the clusterfuck that is the middle east, too many parties involved

Used to. But then I like to verify every side to any argument. Facts > Feels
So-o-o-o... youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg (one of many.)

The more I learn, the more I agree with John 8:44, Rev 3:9, etc.

its ok
too much political tension, american tier brainwashed retards and racism to my liking.
If you stay in certain areas it can actually be a fairly decent place to live in.

Yes I love!

Are Ashkenazi and Sephardi socially divided? Sorry for topic derailing XDD

genuinely hate this obnoxious cunt
doubt he's a somali tho just a sad larper

>I like them for the butthurt they cause

I respect them for being based desert kikes that bomb kebab to hell and back, but "love" is too strong a word.

They also give American weapons a good reputation (F-15 has 104 kills 0 losses).

>land their purchased legally

Settlements aren't legal

would do Eskimo kisses with isreal