Your cunt

Your cunt
Have you known somebody that committed suicide?

No, but I know someone who will.

Sweden
No

Sweden
Nah, can't think of any. I hardly know anybody who has died. period.

Sweden
Some guy in my hometown killed himself after I left. It was a really shitty school so I'm not surprised.

Who?

Sweden
Yes

Spain
Mum was an idiot and left

a good muslim guy who sometimes stood up for nerd getting bullied hung himself in his room when i was in highschool. every girl in school cried even though they diditn know him, it was pathetic of them

you mom

My classmate jumped from 9th floor

Never met em personally but i heard of this one guy that shot himself with a hunting riffle, and this one physics teacher was so fucked up in the head she always mentioned in class how her only daughter jumped off the roof because she didnt accept she was gay

yes
grandfather

yes

>Have you known somebody that committed suicide?
I know somebody - ITS YOU SWEDEN

>throwing rocks in a glass house

Yeah one of my best Friends growing Up, maybe even my best friend, committed suicide his Senior year, my Junior Year of high school. He moved across the country and left our school his Senior year and about halfway into the year I hear about the News. What makes this even worse is that I was Not a very good friend to him in the end because I only talked with him briefly one time when he left and that was maybe a little under year when he moved

flag
Yes, an ex-classmate killed herself after a few years I left the school we shared, probably because she was a dyke

Yeah, happened fairly recently as well. A guy i went to high school with, talked to him a few times. Didn't really feel anything when i heard the news cause i barely knew him.

Flag.
Yes, at least 3 of them. My grandfather, my former classmate and my cousin's friend.

ME

I'm probably going to kill myself within a year. I'm not even that sad, I just don't like my life and think that continuing to be around doesn't matter.

Yup, i went to his funeral... friend's cousin.

Olof Palme

Nobody I've personally known but my mom's cousin offed herself back in the 70s.

Back in like 9th grade a girl I went to middle school with jumped off the 8th floor because she didn't qualify for a physics contest or some other dumb shit.
Also, she lived right above me (I was on the 7th floor) and I heard her screaming through the headphones while fucking playing Terraria. Thank God I looked out the window only after the police covered the body

Pidoraha
No

no, but I know someone that might :(

Not personally, but I've heard of two people living near me who did it.

Forgot, I also personally know two people who tried

Two uncles blew their heads off back in the early 80s. Before my time though.

What's the context for that webm?

fleg
myself

2 people I graduated high school with committed suicide. One guy I never knew, the other was a qt girl I hung out with once who was very extroverted and bubbly, it was very unexpected

kek

A classmate of mine in highschool
Killed himself because he couldn't stand passing mother's day without his mother

fuck that's brutal
poor guy

Is mother's day such a big deal in Brazil?

Yes, more than father's day

its in intro of movie
>guy loses everything
>watches Finland-Sweden ice hockey match in 2003
>5-1 for finland "maybe everything will be alright"
>5-6

I saved the shit out of this webm
ta, laddie

That's not true user, you don't end the pain you only spread it around. Even if you say Nobody Cares about you that is entirely untrue people do Care even if they never expressed it. Even if it's Just one Person it's Not about the quantity of people but about how it could harm one particular Person. I Hope you Turn around for the better soon

Why should he care about that person if they've never expressed care for him?

flag
some kid i was with at a AA rehab facility hung himself from a water pipe then shit and pissed his all over the eating place, smell took like a week to dissipate.

us

yes several

flag

my uncle, last time i saw him he said we’ll play a PS1 game together (a racing one, i was obsessed with cars at the time) but we never did play it. we share the same birthday too so there’s always that reminder. quite sad but it was very selfish of him since he has two children, one of whom is very fucked up now