Trump says what he means

>Trump says what he means
>Trump doesn't change his veiw to pander
>Trump is different than the rest
hes just proven this all wrong today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7LYRUOd_QoM
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/05/04/trump-blames-geller-for-being-attacked-by-jihadis-what-is-she-doing-drawing-muhammad/
blog.dilbert.com/post/149174780261/trumps-regrets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh well, since Trump isn't the best, I may as well vote for the worst.

small price, small lie, to pay to win the prize

wtf I hate Trump now!

>Implying he isn't the worst.
>Johnson doesn't exist

Changing your view to pander and admitting you say shit you don't necessarily mean in the heat of the moment are 2 different things. If anything, I appreciate he has the ability to reflect.

Johnson is a gun-grabbing, open borders shill and being a lolbertarian is pretty much shit at economics in general

He is starting to move into the mature phase of his chess game. He will continue to say the exact same things but now he will say them in a more refined way. There is nothing wrong with this as opposed to say, taking laundered bribes for speeches and foreign donations to a foundation to sell off 20% of all domestic American uranium to the Russians.

youtu.be/7LYRUOd_QoM

Look you fucking idiot, no matter how hard you try Johnson wont win.

>Trump hires the best people

his second campaign manager just resigned due to Russian mafia ties and half his staff are barking mad

burgers simply don't deserve to be the richest country in the world

>20% of all domestic American uranium to the Russians.
trumps payed off by the russians as well. mandford was who they paid so trump wouldn't get the blame if found out

Oh my god, the shills got to me guys.

Ok shills I guess i'm gonna throw my vote away for shillary and convert to Islam now.
Where do I go to suck George Soro's little dick, and turn in my guns?

says who?

>deserve

Hahaha. Kys, worm. Come and take it from us.

Fairy Johnson is a liberal Democrat and I will never vote for him, ever.

Debbie Warsherman-Shultz here. You will see my resignation on all of MSM tomorrow. It's true. Harambe's spirit will be unleashed from Yellowstone following an eruption from an earthquake caused by Russian tactical nuke embargoes tomorrow, 8-20-16, the numbers of the devil. Hillary Clinton has been consuming the spirits of the women Bill raped since the late 90s. Once Juanita Broaddarick's soul has been consumed, there will be nothing left for Clinton to feed on. Hillary Clinton is going to the house of Khzir Khan's son, the location of the Ashley Madison piss fetishes, to see for herself and disavow the Khan family. The photo that has been circulating the web of her looking shocked in a low end apartment was actually a leak from the future, and was of her in Khanlet's house, thanks to real life wizard Julian Assange. The spirit of Harambe will be waiting for Clinton to arrive at the house, where it will enter her body and become one, thus completing the tri-fecta between her, the anti-christ incarnate Obama, and Michael Brown. They will form a super human that feeds of the soul's of Dindu protesters and looters. Once this Rejection of Creation evil superhuman trifecta is complete, it will go to it's permanent resting place in a bunker beneath Milwuakee, where it will feed on the souls of ripe Dindus daily.

We must defeat this domestic terrorist, and Flocka 2016 is our only chance. Shitposting will only make Flocka stronger, until he will take his final form during the debates and attempt to send the Clinton-Obama-Brown Dindu-Incarnate back to hell.

Trump thinks Americans in America should be cucked by Islam

breitbart.com/national-security/2015/05/04/trump-blames-geller-for-being-attacked-by-jihadis-what-is-she-doing-drawing-muhammad/

>acknowledge that you're human

>get attacked

Leftists are hitting new lows at an alarming rate. These extremists will do anything to support their openly corrupt candidate.

Just because someone speaks slightly out of turn does not negate all their principles and values. Holy shit, it's no wonder Political Correctness has become such a cancer.

you will take it from yourself, retarded fat turds

I'm glad he is able to adjust his views as he is exposed to new evidence or opinions.
Hopefully he won't build that wall and lets us in to make america great again with our white friends in the great US of A.

>you will take it from yourself

Debbie Warsherman-Shultz here. You will see my resignation on all of MSM tomorrow. It's true. Harambe's spirit will be unleashed from Yellowstone following an eruption from an earthquake caused by Russian tactical nuke embargoes tomorrow, 8-20-16, the numbers of the devil. Hillary Clinton has been consuming the spirits of the women Bill raped since the late 90s. Once Juanita Broaddarick's soul has been consumed, there will be nothing left for Clinton to feed on. Hillary Clinton is going to the house of Khzir Khan's son, the location of the Ashley Madison piss fetishes, to see for herself and disavow the Khan family. The photo that has been circulating the web of her looking shocked in a low end apartment was actually a leak from the future, and was of her in Khanlet's house, thanks to real life wizard Julian Assange. The spirit of Harambe will be waiting for Clinton to arrive at the house, where it will enter her body and become one, thus completing the tri-fecta between her, the anti-christ incarnate Obama, and Michael Brown. They will form a super human that feeds of the soul's of Dindu protesters and looters. Once this Rejection of Creation evil superhuman trifecta is complete, it will go to it's permanent resting place in a bunker beneath Milwuakee, where it will feed on the souls of ripe Dindus daily.

We must defeat this domestic terrorist, and Flocka 2016 is our only chance. Shitposting will only make Flocka stronger, until he will take his final form during the debates and attempt to send the Clinton-Obama-Brown Dindu-Incarnate back to hell.

>Says he regrets some things
>Doesn't take any of it back or specify any of the events he regrets

You can regret making a decision and still stand by it, it's called being self-aware that your views are offensive to some people while still standing by them because you don't just toss those views aside for the sake of pandering.

blog.dilbert.com/post/149174780261/trumps-regrets

>white

You'd know alot about shit.

this
He knows what hes doing

That is was a tragedy?

He doesn't believe in doing anything unnecessary. If he saw that Geller had anything to gain in the whole exchange, it would have been very different, much like his comments on the North Carolina situation with the bathrooms. It looks like it hurt them economically to do what they did, so he said they were better off not doing it. Comments like yours are the stuff of people who don't get Trump.

Kek, do you actually think Johnson is a good candidate?

You're fucking idiot if you do. Poo in LOO is dead on and I hope he poos on your face. Johnson is a vote stealing monkey in a suit.

He's toned down on a lot of things after the fact.

Do you fucks think you're gonna get a special place?

Either way you're fucked.

She wins, you get culturally enriched like the rest of us.
He wins, and everyone wants you dead for being against the people.

You are digging your own grave because you can't find the self worth to do something worth living for.

Don't need to be coy senpai. We both know a sigh of relief would be expelled out of your orifices if you saw me dating your daughter.

>He wins, and everyone wants you dead for being against the people
>against the people

If he wins the people elected him. You're dumb as fuck kek.

LOL

And your opinion on it still doesn't matter.

not an argument

You liberals are too fucking easy bro

>trump is finally learning how to be a politician

how horrible

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Congrats on the bronze!

stale ass pasta too

damn cant even meme well

They've become self aware!?