Blacks and Mexicans

What will you neets do when these two powerful races unite to blow you the fuck out and shit gets real and not virtual like here where you hide behind anonymity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw
youtu.be/zj6Mf2bt1dw
youtube.com/watch?v=BGqfw8ZehU8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the nigger has weird nails

Fake, they would endlessly kill each other since they have a criminal mentality.

>implying mexicans don't hate niggers
even niggers hate niggers

And a Lithuanian would know all about that.

As a mexican I tell you
I am respectful of everybody regardless of color
But real real real niggnogs are 100% out in my book and the book of my people
Viva la mexico

Hispanics hate niggers more than we do tho

> powerful races
> powerful

Would they kill whites with watermelon and burritos?

Only the numales betas. Alpha whites who are fit and spend the weekend at shooting would massacre every last beaner and nigger.

> blacks and Mexicans
>powerful races

Pick one

White boys would get obliterated, they would not be able to compete, the ones on here couldn't even run a mile without almost fainting

A Muslim Mexican?

Rare

>Latinos uniting with Blacks
topkek.

Spics are more racist toward Blacks than White.
I mean, while your people discuss if you can say the word Nigger, we have for a national insult say Nigger piece of shit.

he knows his shit. he read about it on the internet.

niggers hate mexicans too.

Wow, a screenshot froma shitty 80s movie about shitty east LA, I'm convinced.

>spics and blacks uniting

Haha

As half mexinigger, I can confirm most hispanics fucking hate blacks. They'd unite with whites if anything.

They hate each other more than they hate whites. Go take a look at Compton.

I've got the perfect stronghold for such an occasion. A lodge in the alps.

You can't drive directly there, keeping lazy beaners away and you have to cross a river and several smaller creeks, taking care of the niggers after I collapse one of the bridges.

Check mate.

I hate all races equally, there's trash in all parts of the world.

But for the most part, whites guys are better bros than black guys. They're more loyal and dependable.

>t. a mexican

This is the truth.

Everybody hates niggers because niggers nig. Mexicans on the whole aren't really that bad but the liberal media makes a sensationalized hype over the illegal aliens trying to cast Mexicans in the same category as the nigger. Past the border bunny factor, Mexicans are closer to the median for crime and behavior than niggers.

If push came to shove, I would wager that guaranteeing amnesty and citizenship for all illegals that help introduce the American nigger to extinction would result in the extinction of the American nigger and some serious fucking tamale celebrations with margaritas that make Cinco De Mayo look like a day in church.

Dream on chimps, when the race war you are getting played into starting gets going you are going to became a distant bad memory.

Mexicans hate niggers more than whites do.
Also, this...
youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw

I thought Mexicans absolutely despised blacks...

As a Mexican living in Commiefornia I can confirm that our spics love niggers. Im screwed in the race war out here. Especially in the bay and in the Los Angeles area, spics will go wherever the nigger says, at least the youth will.

Also looks like here in the bay we already have a spic-nigger anthem to fight against white people.

youtu.be/zj6Mf2bt1dw

Mexicans hate niggers. But they get along surprisingly well with chinks though, atleast the good ones.

>Mexican
>race

I think you'll find that's a nationality.

Also, black people are about 3.3% of the UK population, and I find it jolly hard to believe that there are very many Mexicans here.

Those dubs
That pic is is top kek, this is why i visit pol 100/100

I feel bad for anyone that lives in Cali.

Here in Georgia, Mexicans are Rednecks are bros for the most part. Granted, we stick to our own since we grew up a bit divided, but we stand up for each other when its needed.

Shoot them.

GA bro knows what's up.

spics don't even speak english so they can't really assimilate into our culture.

they remind me of black people instead of niggers.

lawd knows i love me some black people and mexicans. i've had latina fever for some time now but once they hit 30 it's all downhill from there. it's like they're genetically fucked to get fat and ugly no matter how hot they are.

>Thinking spics will unite with niggers

ahhahahahaha

t. seen what the mexicans did to the niggers in LA

we would win still lol. not even fucking close

>Implying
Mexican gangs in California systemically remove blacks from any neighborhood they occupy

Primo Fabian?

>blacks
>with mexicans
speaking as a half mexican, this disgusts me

Blacks are about 10 times gayer than everybody

Cubans are gay, not sure about Mexicans

Excuse me sir but I will not stand here and absorb your insults. I do not associate with the like of your "people".

If the white man ever disappears, the spics will exterminate the niggers. The the Chinese will exterminate the spics. The ironic truth is that the white man is the only stabilizing factor in the world, as the west would intervene in any large scale invasion or genocide by one race against another.
Without us, the Asians would spread across the globe like locusts, enslaving and exterminating the lesser races.

We won't ever. We're going to kill and enslave the Mexicans too alongside you bastards

There is a knife in the other hands there. Beware!

Mexicans would sooner side with whites than blacks.

>Blacks
>Unite with Mexicans
>TFW you spent your childhood in Black/Hispanic schools and are laughing your ass off right now

Thanks for correcting the record, lmfao

It would be great if they united! So they could chimp out and kill eachother.

Prima Dulce del Anastasio?

Africans in Africa are better than niggers in America.

How's life in Kenya? I've always wanted to visit.

>Mexican
>Race

Pick one.

You must live up north. In southern Cali we hate niggers. I'm from Azusa and the FBI had to come out here and arrest 50 of us to stop the ethnic cleansing because blacks were getting their houses firebombed and getting beaten in the streets in broad daylight.

yeah right.
just like in prison whites and mexicans qlick up together to take you llantas out.

how are they going to unite when they are competing over the same turf?

>police on the white neigborhoods

lol we hate the ghetto ones just as much as whites do

>TFW when the only white kid in the school beat all the niggers on the mile run

I would give anything to have gotten you faggots on tape expressing your massive asshurt now that it's all said and done.

>Implying non latina pusseh starts going uphill after 30

Get bent

Don't bother

It's just as bad as any American ghetto if not worse, also Africans here aren't as violent but they're just as dumb.

Mexicans technically arent a race.

It's clear he meant 'spics.'

>Mexican intellectual calculates wall height.jpg

Spic isn't a race either.

you haven't seen the milf selection lately, have you?

>get bent

the fuck is this, 1994?

That guy isn't Mexican. Mara Salvatrucha are El Salvadorians.

Theres only 3 races desu senpai. Do you even science?

>Blacks and mexicans unite
Yes, I'm sure the mexicans that are actively pushing niggers out of their neighborhoods via arson and shooting to reduce crime are going to randomly decide to stop and join forces, thus degrading their hoods into fullblown niggerghettos.

This is of course ignoring the fact that if blacks and nigs united they'd still only be ~40% of the population.

>the fuck is this, 1994?

Lol even spics recognize niggers as a terroristic subhuman threat.fuck off and die in a sea of guilt,idiot.

Fuck you OP mexicans dont like blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=BGqfw8ZehU8

touche

>niggers and beaners join up
>Kill off whites (lol, they would lose)
>No more whites to keep Jamal from raping the fuck out of Maria
>Carlos isn't happy
>DIS WAZ R LAND ESSE
>OOGA BOOGA BITCH PLZ WE NIGGAS BUIILT DIS COUNTRY NOW GIVE ME YO BITCHES
>AY NEGRO FUK U
>NAW FUK U, U MAD CUZ MAH DICK
>WE WAZ AZTEC WARRIORZ ESSE FUK U
>WE WAZ KANGZ FUK U

Race war part 2 breaks out

what the fuck did i just watch?

In Bruges.

It's a good movie.

Latino here, i can confirm we hate blacks, and normally cringe when whites kiss their ass

Who did he ask about before the sandniggers?

Every Mexican I've ever spoken to hates niggers more than I do. You have an uphill battle OP.

All of yall are correct. Tejano here and I have said time and time again my allegiance is with good white folk. Fuck niggers!

Damn, good job kek.

kek

Kek, what movie is that?

niggers are scum

The only reason a nigger and a spic would hold hands is to make sure that the other doesn't move while they knife each other.

Based spic. Honestly don't mind Latinos if they are legal

>Without us, the Master race would spread across the globe like locusts, enslaving and exterminating the lesser races.
Sounds good, whites and Jews need to die

Not gonna happen. As a half mexican in California i can tell you nearly all Hispanics hate niggers. Anyone that sas otherwise is either a cuck or beta numale. Hispanics that associate with niggers are considered absolute shit. Not just mexicans either mostly all hispanics hate niggers especially Salvadoreans and especially hispanic gang members which push "NK ALL DAY"

>das me

Nice flag rare fag

Oh I dunno. Probably be the most powerful people in history by orders of magnitude

I live in phoenix az, all my neighbors are Mexican. They all, literally all of them, despise niggers.

Except spics are on welfare at higher rates

This

Mexicans who hang out with niggers are shit. I never really had problems with niggers untill i met niggers from la.

>Implying they would join nigger
nah, latinos hate niggers

Mexicans are nearly white. Zimmerman was considered white by the media when he killed a nigger. A mexican gang leader recently admitted to trying to genocide blacks in his area.

In the end they even hate niggers even more than whites do.

>Snapchat

>Blacks and mexis
>Unite

So does that mean you and the hombres will shoot up crips in the event of a collapse into lawlessness?

fuckk niggers

> Blacks and Mexicans
they're half the US population

the other half are fat and stupid

good luck staying a first world country, burgers

most likely

All Mexicans in California are shit, my dude.

>Half Mexican
You're far from being any part Mexican

Niggers and spics are natural enemies. Niggers know damn well that if spics become the majority, they're not gonna be able to play the slavery card anymore.