What are some movies like this game?

What are some movies like this game?

>Inb4 Indiana Jones
>Inb4 Lawrence of Arabia

Also, will they ever make a movie of it? Could be good, in my opinion.

isnt that the movie where you have to press a to go to the next scene?

Pretty much. It's pretty good to be completely honest

bump

captcha: public carlove

I'm making the new Uncharted movie AMA.

Also Sahara, The Mummy and Tin Tin. National Treasure too but it's not that good.

>pretty good
someone post the webmb of that nigress fighting off two fully grown white men and you literally can't do anything about it

Uncharted 4 is just a worse version of better movies with a manchild protagonist, tedious and disgustingly pitiful climbing segments, boring as shit combat and shooting, and vomit inducing motion blur. I played it for 5 hours before dropping it; it's literally one of the worst games I've ever played

Yeah ignoring that bullshit mission

Each to their own. Back to playing warcraft or something

Yes, to me things that aren't indefensible trash and to you a movie game made for 12 year olds who don't even like videogames or movies

It was alright, man. You're just pissed it didn't have elves and dragons and shit

romancing the stone.

please keep your autism at Sup Forums. This is the worst board and Sup Forums is second.

>even playing video games in the first place
umm lol? fuck off back to Sup Forums and take your shitposting with you retard

>this Sup Forums tier post

wew lad

Some feminist flick

The stories of the games are nothing special. What makes the games good is just that you're playing through an Indiana Jones movie. There's nothing conceptually unique about the series that would merit a film.

That part is clearly supposed to be funny.

Yes, no shit faggot, but the overall theme of the game, I meant.

You asked if a movie about it could be good, and I said there's no reason to make a movie out of it because there's hardly anything to the stories.

No, I really fucking never asked that, retard. Try reading my post again before replying, dumb fuck.

go back to is a good one

>QTE Game

>Movie adaptation

For what purpose?

>Also, will they ever make a movie of it? Could be good, in my opinion.

Unless you aren't OP, but then your other comment doesn't make much sense.

No I'm pissed because the gameplay was fucking abysmal even when it did exist. Play Max Payne 3 for something that has both top tier gameplay and an actually well executed cinematic aspect.

Further;

Just like Max Payne

>This game is great!

>It's like I'm getting to play a bunch of my favorite movies!

So you want an adaptation of a game which is a dumbed down collection of your favorite movies? Why not just watch your favorite movies again?

>>QTE Game

I don't know why people overexaggerate how little control you have in Uncharted, or practically any other game. I swear on Sup Forums there are people calling Mario a QTE game.

fools gold and into the blue. also goonies

>So you want an adaptation of a game which is a dumbed down collection of your favorite movies? Why not just watch your favorite movies again?
Because I want to play them.

>played it for 5 hours
so you beat it right?

Are you autistic? I asked if they'd make a movie of it. I never asked your opinion of whether it would be good or not. Nice reading comprehension, you fucking spastic.

The point of the thread was movies similar to the theme of the movie. NOT whether the fucking game was good or not, you McLovin'esque cunt.

Fuck off with your muh video game bullshit, I don't care, I just want a movie similar to the overall theme of the game

Thanks for the suggestions, both of these are similar, but I've seen them both. Fool's gold is a great movie for what it is supposed to be (a silly rom com bullshit flick)

The game has no theme. It's an empty shell copycat of the movies you already listed in the OP. So if you want that in a movie just watch National Treasure 2

Hooten & the Lady

'cept, more silly while mildly fun. He's quite good, she less so. It's good bad tv.

Post it already faggots

thats far cry and game of thrones is skyrim