So this takes place in the same universe as Zootopia now right?

So this takes place in the same universe as Zootopia now right?

>birds and fishes alongside mammals

Nope, Zootopia is Mammals only. Birds and Fish can fuck off.

Birds are unconfirmed. They might exist alongside reptiles in another country. Fish aren't people, though.

Why is the porcupine there? What did he do in the movie again?

Why isn't Ugly Ducking there?

Chicken Little could take place farther along in the future where fish eventually evolved. Its a reach though.

he was the cool black guy in the movie
like i'm not kidding he was great

but they dont have smarthphones

neither i

They're retarded rednecks

>that hoof grip

He said 3 lines.
yo
no
woah

That's because it was the 2000s, back before it became a fucking necessity in social circles to have a touchscreen in some capacity (outside of the Nintendo DS, but that was a special case).

Zootopia takes place in the distant past.

Chicken Little takes place thousands of years later after fish and birds are intergrated into society.

An uncountable number of millenia later, Humans evolve and the world of BoJack Horseman begins.

The universe never advances pass modern technology because it is stuck in a Dark Souls-esque cycle.

Maybe Zootopia is just full of mammal supremacists?

>that porcupine character on the right
was he a minor character? I don't remember him at all and have no idea why he would be on the poster.

Don't forget your pills, grandpa.

t. Buzzfeed

I support the notion that Disney's Robin Hood, Chicken Little, & Zootopia take place in the same universe. Robin Hood is set in the middle ages of the anthropomorphic world in a country also named England. While speciesism was not nearly rampant, it was during a time when the natural ways of animals was demonized like witchcraft. Non-mammals like chickens, alligators, & turtles lived in England, but the climate allowed it. I would imagine Zootopia is positioned in a temperate area that discourages anything cold-blooded to take up residence & birds would never take up permanent residence in such a cold place. And Oakey Oaks in Chicken Little was a deviant neighborhood. Notice how only flightless birds reside there & there is only one fish. The fish is both literally & figuratively out of water as he is the only one of his kind intermingling with the community.

Woah

Now this is a good theory

>Why isn't Ugly Ducking there?
shes a woman and this is the early 2000s when hollywood was still sexist as fuck

I dig it.