DABID

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is what dexfags actually believe

God I fucking hate this fucking smug bitches face

>stupid fucking anime poses

did I skip between dimensions again?

Arya looks like she's fighting with the skill and technique of Syrio Forell, first sword of Bravos. If I hadn't watched the previous 2 seasons and I saw this, I'd bet that Syrio was alive and had trained her to fight like this.

But for the last 2 seasons she's been sweeping, cleaning up dead bodies and getting smacked in the face with sticks. Even the actual training and fighting she did do was with staffs, not swords. So how the hell did that suddenly translate into enough skill to take on brienne on fucking tarth (someone who defeated the fucking hound) in a 1v1?

is she a snek now

Sorry, but in the world of martial arts, speed determines the winner.

It's extra funny because typically with swordplay the strong fencer moves quicker, which would be Brienne.

All of the fencing is game of thrones is appalling though, if they at least made a little effort I'd be happy, I wouldn't expect people to learn how to use a sword since it takes a huge amount of dedication and is not very intuitive, especially since most depictions of fencing are hollywood crap.

are there any new episodes leaked

and If so how many

>Syrio was alive

We never saw his dead scene

just turn your brain off :^)

>Stopped watching GoT ages ago
>This just reinforces my belief that it's a shit show

You really gonna just show a little girl with a long tooth pick deflect a longsword swung by a knight?
The whole "smug anime facial experssion" coupled with the proto-breakdancing isn't helping

where's the episode?

now this is a real sword fight. very realistic. enough with ugly sweaty white men swinging at each other. the 2 best swordsman in the seven kingdoms are female

So what do you make of the water dancing scene in Season 1? It's the same shit that Sirio was doing.

>Beautiful and empowering scene for women all over the world, showing they can be just as strong or even stronger than men at activities normally dominated by males, like fighting with swords.

Amazing scene, loved it, loved it, loved it!

w-what, oh! You didn't like it? Say that to my face then, yeah, didn't think so, misogynist.

yes which is why it would make sense for him to have trained her

but she spent the last two seasons doing everything BUT being trained by Syrio

If that blockhead tried to block that broadsword with that twig it would snap in two

Legitimately looks prettier than anyone in the Stark family.

ill watch it, I have no respect for this show

What makes you think Syrio isn't the FM?

lets hope some 160cm 50kg female decides to go up against a heavyweight boxer or some shit, inspired by this. i mean just be faster lmao

Syrio is a fully grown man and Arya never completed her training with him.

she was blind m8
now all her senses are heightened and she could've rekt brienne with a blindfold on

because the show never implies that he is or in any way gives us any reason to believe that he is

plus the faceless man never trains arya in swordfighting

I don't mind twirling your sword like you're in a parade and maybe even making it work

But a little girl doing this shit to a grown person who's a professional fighter? Nah man

Is Arya trying to show off to Brienne? Is that why she keeps twirling Needle around and doing anime poses?

Who thought this was a good scene?

...that's not how being blind works user. Learning how to fight while blind only gave her an advantage while fighting in the darkness where you can't see your opponent.

In a regular non dark/blind fight you have to see your opponent, read their tells, their moves ect. and it doesn't make any sense that knowing how to fight while blind would make you better at fighting with your eyes open

vulcan girl is 10/10

>sparring
>go full speed
>without wooded swords

Bravo D&D

bravo indeed, it's not like accidentally killing a monarch is a big deal or anything

brienne doesn't even know shit about arya's speed or skills. she just decides to go and try to bash her head in after arya dodged one of her attacks. nice writing

She is.

This. It's just a tv programme.

>Brienne swings down
>Pauses
>Arya flips her sword
>Brienne still doing nothing
>Arya points her sword at Brienne's throad

BRAVO.

All Bri had to do was move to the left and thrus and a dead arya

>speed
I think you mean PEDs

it's clear her ascension into becoming the greatest assassin in all of westeros is near

You see, the writers are complete hacks. I've learned to stop caring about the show's quality and embrace how batshit retarded and shlocky it's become. I'd go mad otherwise. Literally, the only thing I want to see is Jamie strangle the fuck out of Cerci, and he and Brienne running away together in the end. Other than that I don't give a fuck about CIA having the most anti climatic death in the series, zombie dragons for that matter.

Brienne isn't even attempting to swing at her in this fight. It's typical lazy hollywood swordfighting. It was far better and interesting in season 1 and 2.

Why is it that Sup Forums only cares about realism in fantasy when women enter into the equation?

They skip character development in the show. This is by design. Why build up a character when you can just skip all that boring stuff.

i'm not excusing d&d's terrible writing but brienne is using a two handed sword
when she sees arya going for her dagger, she takes one hand off her sword to grab arya's wrist (which is why arya switches hands)

The focus on masculine women and the degrading quality of a show are probably intrinsically linked. Just how Romans started entertaining feminism only when they were nearing their collapse. Realism and feminism don't work together, especially in a medieval setting.

>A grown person kick a child in the chest like that
>The child just stands up and continues fighting
Bruh

they cant handle independent strong woman and teen girls beating up big armored knights. it happened all the time in history, but these manchildren cant handle it when they see it on tv. its because they are virgins most likely

It's become increasingly clear to me the writers don't care about their show making any sense so long as they get to have their EPIC moments

Logistically all the ambushes that have been happening this season don't make any fucking sense and seem to only exist so the showrunners can have a cool scene. Would have been much happier if the Lannisters had marched to meet the Dothraki horde thinking they could beat horses with their pikes and spears, only to be surprised by the dragon- not the entire enemy army.

because elements of fantasy existing in a world doesn't suddenly make women stronger or better at anything than men. GOT takes place in a world that's been dominated by men for thousands of years and now suddenly le stronk women meme happens?

wew

>but brienne is using a two handed sword
That's a longsword. Two hands is optional.

It's not the kick so much as she's trying to lop her head off for real
But we're supposed to believe these killing thrust are meaningless because she dodged it at the last second. We're stupid right? Or maybe they're stupid and we're just along for the ride

they didn't skip her development they just had her cleaning dead bodies and fighting with a staff while blind instead of actually learning how to fight from Syrio Forell

Didn't watch the leak but I assume they're training so Brienne is deliberately missing? Otherwise: lmao d&d

>child beats a soldier that has trained her entire life

I accept this(not really still rage) in my cartoons as they are the target demographic but this

the only reason it happened is because if they used wooden training swords like normal human beings then arya's sword would look fucking stupid and it would make even less sense that they'd have a wooden twig as a training sword or that it wouldn't snap in half within a second

Imagine a world where a fanservice-gurl-power series from AMC does has better fights than HBO.

>Brienne isn't even attempting to swing at her in this fight.

She's chopping wood. No way Arya could defect Briennes strength with Needle either.

Yeah... judging by you, we the audience are stupid

i actually believed everyone knows its just fantasy... but i searched some threads and forums and people genuenly believe (thanks to the movies and seires) that small females can beat big muscular guys because "you only need the right technique"

It's pretty weird, they had a development arc but just skipped on showing the development relevant to what actions she'll be carrying out. Almost like they write the episodes a week before they film them.

>I watch Le Game of Thrones

>It's become increasingly clear to me the writers don't care about their show making any sense so long as they get to have their EPIC moments

Pretty much, the last 3 episodes have felt rushed as fuck and the budget not utilized.

They're also bringing back favorite characters for fanfare. It's bad Hollywood writing.

wtf Syrio never trained her THAT good

It's not fanfare, they're just wrapping it up

Briennes sword is valryalian(?) steel. that would/should cut right through Aryras plain steel sword.

>people watch this
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that's a different sword. Oathkeeper is not that long.

Seems legit.

So if Arya is evenly matched with Brienne who beat the Hound would beat the Mountain, this confirms Arya > Mountain

She was never trained by him, she was trained by no one.

There is no more budget, this is the last season, heebs always do the bare minimum for the finale and pocket what's left. Once any property has developed a core viewership who will buy into anything, the heeb's job is done.

Makes sense

Is a practice sword. Look que curvy edges

Isn't there one more after this?

Why is brienne dodging so many attacks, she's wearing fucling armor

I think I just came...yes, all over my face. Holy shit that was bad ass.

y r ur standards so low, Arya can beat the Night King riding zombie Drogon riding prime Balerion, get with the D&D logic

Heh, read it in the dub voice

Jorah, The Hound, Beric?

Their stories are over and frankly don't need to be there to end the series.

If the rumors are True, The Hound sticks around for a bit and probably ends up at Winterfell.

Big reunion, stark family music swells in a low tone. nicely done.

>arya=strong independent female
>night king=fucking white male
its pretty obvious who'd win

7b of 8 more episodes, they adopted walking dead's format. so technically 7th is the last season

Waiting for the ball to drop that it's 6 episodes.

Making what Season 7 should've been a full 13.

>Arya vs Mountain
>Arya would unleash her full power and start teleporting around the Mountain
>she cuts him a thousand times in the span of 3 seconds
>"I won't make the same mistake Oberyn did" she says while standing above the kneeling Mountain and stabs him in the heart through his armor

Mark it, it'll be canon.

Uh? Did the episodes leaked like last year?

I love Kung Fu Hustle.

where's the leak where bronn wounds one of the dragons people are talking about?

Qween will get the last kill off her lis--

>Mountain grazes Arya
>suddenly a flashing rainbow colored LIMIT bar appears at the bottom of the screen
>Arya unleashes Omnislash

Cue fanfare.

Goddamn it i wanna drop this show so bad but i've made it this far. Fuck they make it hard though, ever new episode tops itself with something even more retarded than the last.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING LEAKS RETARDS?

Only a fucking numale who has never held a sword or been in a fight could ever come up with such a delusionally retarded scene in the history of martial arts.

Thanks OP. You saved me a couple of hours the coming weeks. Im done with this show. Cersei and Danny feminizing their way through Westeros is understandable due to plot armor, but this is just... WOW

He did survive after all :')

*breathes in*
*inhales
*respires*
*pulls air into lungs*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, we get it. You LARP.

Some of us have jobs.

>6'
>5'11"

Yeah, we get it. Youre a numale.

Some of us have testosterone.

cersei is realistic tho (or was until the last season). she used her pussy to manipulate jaime and used her cunning and male family members to achieve her goals. thats how smart woman did things in history (agrippina for example). things like the sand snakes and arya and brienne is just ridiculous

Because they're insecure and fantasy is their escape from it.
>See: Capeshit threads, Star Wars threads

>not realizing that syrio forell was the faceless man all along and the the encounter with him started the whole faceless quest to begin with

tell me you guys are legitimately this stupid to not see that.

>Mountain cuts her straight in half first swing
>he thinks he won, but then he notices the body revert to its original form
>he just cut his entire extended family in half
>Arya stabs him in the heart from behind
>"Pssh, maybe Oberyn just needed a woman's touch"

Is that why you're prematurely balding?