You have three wishes Sup Forums, what will they be?

You have three wishes Sup Forums, what will they be?

Do you have the three choices in the island pic?

uhhh gimme a pizza pie with mushroom, green pepper, and pepperoni.

ehhhhhh
i guess having a happier life if you could wish for that, immortality, and to stop being socially retarded

Talisman of snake, talisman of rat, world peace.

1.the only place on earth is the usa and everyone else gets nuked out of existence
2.money
3.more weapons

gf

>denied

1. legalize marijuana, the tyranny and bullshit has gone on too long
2. no more pollution. No more car exhausts or ocean dumpage. From now one we will travel in tubes
3. no more rich people, or poor people. From now on, we will all be the same

I wish to be invincible
use last two wishes for something i don't know yet.

I would wish for russians to be kind to their neighbors. I would wish for all the pain they have caused to the respective nations along their borders to be healed, be it poverty, damage to culture, or restoration of lost treasure, properties, monuments, or pride. Of course lastly I would wish that man put aside anger and pettiness.

>t.netherland gandhi

>argentina is a developed first world
>all peronists and lefties die a horrible death
>los estados unidos are rangebanned from Sup Forums

1. A storage with unlimited alcohol beverages.
2. Jorge is taller so that he may finally get a gf
3. Three more wishes.

1. cute boyfriend
2. cute boyfriend
3. cute boyfriend

good posts
bless you both

hai

i wish america will become a white nation and remain one eternally
i wish that Europe doubles their refugees and sends all the art in their museums to the US
i wish that my IQ would reach the triple digits

1. Motherfucking Harry Potter magic and a wand + a list of spells
2. Time control
3. A loving gf

>>i wish america will become a white nation and remain one eternally
>Wish granted!
>become nation of Albanians

1. A massive intellect boost
I'll think up 2 and 3 when I'm smart

your mom

>all powerful time wizard
>still needs a supernatural wish to get a gf

I wish to be transported to an alternate reality which is 100% identical to this reality in every possible way with the sole exception being that I have infinite wishes instead of just 3.

1. Wisdom (so that I can make better wishes)
2. ???
3. ???

1. Double my iq
2. A bunch of bitcoins (so i can brag that i got rich of of crypto)
3. More white genes

1. I want superhuman powers such as healing powers, reverse aging of myself and others, telekinetic powers, time manipulation, teleportation, invisibility, clairvoyance and precognition all at will
2. I want gfs for all Sup Forums posters
3. I want the keys to Satoshi's bitcoins

I'll go around the world blessing people. Healing them to peak health.

>grow to 6'3 over the course of two years (I'm 5'11) and a large penis
>100 million and a legal reason for having it
>fluent in German, French, Spanish, and Italian

combined things

1 - Immortality
2 - Indestructibility
3 - Teleportation

You're going to regret the first two.

I want a loving one that I haven't put a spell on

I wish I could be erased from existence via hakai so no one can fucking revive me .

B... but the wish is a spell....

I'm not really creative, so all knowledge of universe would do. Oh, and maybe time machine and internal youth, if it's not possible to achieve that using all information in the world.

infinite pizza and a qt irish girlfriend to protect

is it?

but he can teleport, so it's not a problem, no getting trapped in the ocean for him

No one?

It's up for debate. What isn't up for debate is you'd be the most powerful being in existance much less the most powerful man, I think you can handle getting a gf without magic. You'll make it.

20 y.o with medium sized muscled body with great stamina (average 6m/s/12min)

in 1000 years humans will be so different to you that you will be an outsider

thanks user, if you need help when I get my magic just let me know

This.

He'd either lead humanity or be some kind of weird trickster god so I don't think it matters much. Humanity would bend to the mold of an immortal.

omniscience, omnipotence and a pretty face

1. Omnipotence
2. Omnipresence
3. Omnisciencia
If you don't choose this you're a faggot

>1000 years humans will be so different
No, they will not.

and with me being immortal i would impregnate every high ranking female in this world so i can guarantee that not to happen

They will be taller at least, he'll be the eternal manlet.

you wouldnt have physical form

>what is evolution

mastered ultra instinct

By dragon ball rules magic users are not very strong compared to someone with strong ki
Fuck you if you pull that shit.

Shenron can't increase your strength beyond its limit.

>1000 years humans will be different
Canadian education, everybody

If I break my limit it means it was never my limit in the first place

You would instantly just become a concious universe. You wouldn't even be yourself. Immortality and limitless intellect potential seems more fun.

How were humans so different in 1018 AD?

>1000 years is a significant period for evolution
You should go back to school.
And I'm not even talking about obsolescence of natural selection.

Can't you reject the revival anyway, like how Goku refused to be teleported? But you shouldn't because int anons can never die.

>not being physical, as you would be everywhere at the same time
>already knowing everything that there is to be known
>limitless power
the most boring answer possible

>a world without jews
>Greater Finland
>I'm remembered as a great man

a quick and painless death
enough money to be buried
expressing passionate opinions on the internet has a 100% AIDS contraction rate

fuck off you get what i mean
i was thinking about a video i saw that said in 1000 years humans will be taller, have less hair, and bigger eyes, dont remember the name

this desu

If humanity become more developed he'll probably be able to change his height.

>Omnisciencia

The reason you think this is a good wish is the exact reason why it's the worst wish.

were you reading, or watching a presentation produced by The Sun?

>humans will be taller, have less hair, and bigger eyes

Maybe they will on average but not to some alienating extent like there's gonna be fucking anime caricatures walking around.

the only problem with this is that i chose Indestructibility, meaning my physical form will never be altered

I wish for 3 waifus.

>in 1000 years humans will be taller
That depends more on their ration. Eyes part is obviously a bullshit.

>implying he wouldn't teleport around knocking up every woman on Earth if such differences even remotely bothered him

It was a youtube video
>being an eternal hairy small eyed manlet
sux, i would rather trade in that you change as the rest of humans evolve and be average physically instead of teleportation desu, because then you would be able to have a decently normal life

1.-Much like Jackie Chan Adventures, wish for a book that everything you write on it, becomes real.
2.- Govern over Causality
3.- Govern over Acausality

Why would you wish for so much work

How is that suppose to work? Your cells are have to multiply and die for your body to function. Will you be something like a living statue, a golem made of fleshlike stone?

i will explain better
1 - Immortality - Ageless inside and outside
2 - Indestructibility - Nothing would change my physical form, cant be blow by explosion, torn apart, slashed into pieces,etc
3 - Teleportation - Cant be trapped

So basically the most powerful AND entertaining 3 wishes for me

The most powerful but most boring being

Have fun floating around in an empty void after the universe decides to crap out

Immortality removes the cell regeneration problem, Indestructibility removes the physical resistance problem

wouldn't be possible to do that cause 250 people are born per minute so you would have to be a literal impregnation machine that could impregnate on touch which he did not wish for

killing some, impregnating others
controlling evolution

i would be obliterated if something like that ever happens

wouldn't be fun to just go around fucking and killing eternally
it would just be not fun to have the whole purpose of your existance to be to control evolution
refer to

To know the answer of every question
The ability to handle all he information
To be able to restart life whenever wished so

i cant remove any of those 3 because it would give me a huge chance of being defeated

removes Immortality -> will die with the passing of time
removes Indestructibility -> be blown into pieces, slashed to the point of no mobility
removes teleportation -> be easily trapped for life

There’s a horror tale named “The monkey’s paw”.

An old couple obtained a monkey’s paw. The giver told them it will make your three wishes come true.

They asked the paw a significant amount of money. Some while later, someone visited their home. The visitor said he is from the company that the son of the couple is employed. He said the son got involved in an accident in the factory but he is no longer suffering. He was here to tell it and to pay the reparation to the parents.

Days have passed. The couple asked the paw to bring their son back to life. Someone knocks the door of their home. It seems to be the son but it’s not the son they knew. It was just a moving rotten corpse. The couple asked the paw to make the son go back to under grave. The knock stopped and there was no one outdoor.

Don’t think you can make your wish come true for free. It requires you to pay the price.

>immortal and indestructible
>i would be obliterated

i am part of the universe, we are all part of the universe, and with the universe itself disappearing i disappear as well

Will you lead as two kings?

Super dragon balls have infinite power, maybe you can't refuse.

Indestructible part of universe, as you said. Imagine being alive after the heat death.

If anything happens to the universe. You'll definitely have to experience our sun dying out, as well as out solar system. You'll experience suffocation for billions of years unless you can find a suitable planet like Earth.

nothing could trick my 3 wishes

This.

with immortality and in the void i would quickly lose track of time, so i would just be waiting for an universe to be created again, this considering i would be allowed existence by whatever controls the destruction and birth of universes

>i would just be waiting for an universe to be created again
So you will be floating in darkness and emptiness of univetse where is nothing ever going to happen. Entropy is a bitch.

or you would just lose your entire conscience by the time you are in the void, becoming just an indestructible irrational zombie, as none of your wishes protects your conscience

1. a gf
2. infinite wishes
3. ehh