ITT: Redpilled Careers

Should I do Accounting or become an Electrician?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systems_engineering
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Become a public servant and suck your Government tits for life, you can't get any more redpilled than that

Accounting is nice if you want guaranteed employment and a very clear path to success. You get a 4-year degree, then can immediately go to grad school and get your Master's in a single year. With your Master's, you are competitive at all top firms and only need to sell your personality and work ethic. Once that is done, you make big bucks the rest of your life.

I have a degree in Finance and cannot get my MBA without 3-5 years of work experience, so completing my education takes longer and is more stressful since I will have to take off work to go back to school soon. I don't need a Master's in Finance because that is for people who want to teach it as a professor.

I still prefer Finance because it is a much larger field with a lot of opportunities to strike it rich very quickly if you play your cards right and know the right people. Plus you get to meet a lot of high-tier Jews who show you how the world really works behind the curtains. That goes for Accounting, too, though.

Honestly, I found Sup Forums at age 19 when I was struggling to figure out what I wanted to do in life. Reading deeper into how Jews control the big levers of capitalist society, I became inspired to follow their lead and see why what they do is so successful.

Basically, any profession commonly held by Jews is red pilled because those guys have those jobs BECAUSE they are professions that rule society. You can complain and rant about it here on Sup Forums or you can infiltrate the enemy and learn their secrets. I chose the ladder.

dont do this
you basically fill out applications for niggers all day since they cant read, then have to call them back for corrections

>redpilled career
Self employed.

>MBA

It's a cuck degree that'll teach you nothing. A Ph.D or even masters in Finance will give you much better frameworks for any Finance related issues you'll ever face.

It's fucked ridiculous how well I'm able to conjure a solution (though not necessarily the complete solution) to pretty much any finance/corporate strategy question there is.

t. Ph.D. Finance & Consultant

>dont do this

But I already am a public servant, it's glorious

>ladder

Become a boilermaker to avoid women. You don't like them anyway.

I want to be a doctor.
Maybe a Pharmaceutical Engineer.

Just do whatever suits you.

I'm going to study Engineer in Systems.
r8 my career.

>It's fucked ridiculous how well I'm able to conjure a solution (though not necessarily the complete solution) to pretty much any finance/corporate strategy question there is.

Great, what's the price of Bitcoin gonna be in a year?

What in the mother of FUCK does that even mean?

I want to get into upper management, not sit behind a desk and keep my eyes glued on analyst sheets. Granted, you can make a lot of money if you are a good analyst, but being a "data jockey" is not for me. Plus, where I live, an MBA all but guarantees your salary immediately going up to $75,000+

I am not a natural savant for number manipulation. Finance is a means to an end for me. I haven't ruled out getting a Master's in Finance altogether just because my professor at uni who had one made $300,000 a year just teaching the intro class and online financial modeling. That guy has it fucking made.

yes, go ahead and disregard my entire post because I used d's instead of t's

Look at the flag. It probably involves miscegenation and hyperinflation

In true consultant fashion I can't say what the price of bitcoin is going to be or what is going to happen in a year, but one can assume that with the current policies pursued by the various main central banks (negative interest rates), various entities will be looking for safe haves to stash their cash. It can be assumed that if this does occur the demand for alternative currencies will increase, thus potentially increasing the value of bitcoin at some point in the future.

If central banks change the current status quo and hike interest rates, a probable outcome for bitcoin is to remain as a currency for illegal activities.

Disgusting

>I want to get into upper management
Found the faggot, get some actual work done first.

Oh and i forgot, please see my invoice for €30,000

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Systems_engineering

Become a programmer, you can't get replaced by a robot if youre the one making them

Managers in construction based companies. Especially housing developers. Being paid well to be a cunt and make sure everyone meets deadlines. No degree required either, they will take you on from school.

>It overlaps technical and human-centered disciplines such as industrial engineering, control engineering, software engineering, organizational studies, and project management.
So, literally a fuck-all "degree". Looks like the stoner was right.

You won't get into upper managed if you're not smart as hell, have lots of contacts and most importantly - bring something unique to the table. And the smarts generally come from experience and/or rigorous education.

Assuming "upper management" = partner

is medicine a redpilled career?

So far most electricians I've worked with are pragmatic or chase after conspiracy stuff a bit too much.

I'm a machinist, is that red pilled? I don't know.

Literally no information of value

Good analysis bro, I'd hire you.

Dunno what are you talking about...
Seems pretty redpilled.

Which ever one is more needed in the city/community where you live

Electrician.get skills.save money/build credit.start business.as with all trades,earning potential is pretty much unlimited provided you can actually do the job and you give a shit about your business beyond cashing checks on friday.

Unless he ascends to programmer godhood, he'll be very swiftly replaced by Pajeets.

>pic
this is good stuff

>aspiring to upper management someday means I am lazy and expect it to be handed to me this week

you might be projecting there

I have great social skills and will someday be very experienced. I have only been in the field a couple years. This is my aspiration, not my expectation. There is a long path ahead.

Says the kike.

Put this into a powerpoint and suddenly the board of directors are throwing cash at our firm. The vagueness means we have zero liability.

That said most of our projects are extremely quantitative in their nature.

>working
>redpilled
lol

Here's a radical idea for y'all.

I've been doing my research, and I have become convinced that leftists have benefitted from reverse Darwinism. As you probably know, leftists are much more likely to take "soft" subjects when they go to university, whilst engineering faculties and the suchlike always end up filled with right-wingers.

Theoretically, this would lead to the establishment of a right-wing society, but it clearly hasn't. Why? Well, the leftists, with their Mickey Mouse degrees, end up finding jobs in the public sector, which has a tendency to suck in those whose "talents" aren't all that sought-after in the competitive private sector. The public sector doesn't need to do a really good job to survive (unlike private sector business), it simply has to avoid behaving quite so dreadfully that the people rise up in revolt.

Anyway. Because they have come to dominate the public sector, leftists have come to possess a disproportionate amount of influence in our society. The solution? Behave like leftists.

When we go to university, we should do what our enemies do. It works for them, it might work for us. Let's basically take four-year long gap yahs, studying our tummy buttons, and then landing jobs in the public sector. If enough of us do it, we can save western civilisation.

Just stay in the fuckin basement you god damn NEET. Don't worry we'll keep society moving.

>Accounting is nice if you want guaranteed employment and a very clear path to success.
Maybe 10 or 15 years ago. Not anymore. Immigrants fucking love getting accounting degrees and they're making it harder to land a decent job and driving the wages down.

Are you suggesting we got our money and power handed to us by G-d or the lizardmen? Because it's false, totally not real, trust me, I'm a Jew.

>canadian
>society

In california , starting pay for an apprentice electrician is $16/h with a raise every year and only 4 weeks of schooling a year through the union

Once you get to journeyman , working as an electrician in areas like San Francisco can yield upwards of $64/h for all of 5 years of paid training essentially.

Not in Atlanta. The city gets whiter and smarter each year, and companies are flocking here in droves to set up offices near our airport, creating 10,000s of comfy white collar jobs. There's a big demand for business degrees here.

>studying our tummy buttons, and then landing jobs in the public sector.

I'm stealing this

Why, why is so hard to trust a jew! Stop being so jew, so i can trust you

Are you one of us, Pablo? Have you paid the entry fee to our club?

Im a goy, Shmuel

Have you paid the entry fee to gain our trust, considering you goyim scum have betrayed and backstabbed us for centuries?

Thought not. Shalom.

Yeah, but if you go to a good accounting school you are almost guaranteed a job and the major itself isn't too hard.

I go to UIUC (2nd best undergrad accounting program) and almost all my friends in accounting had internships as Juniors as well as Sophmores.

The ones that went onto their Masters were able to do a joint program and finish in 5 years, and were well prepared for their CPA exam.

Most of them work in Big 4 now making 70-80K a year and I graduated 3 years ago. The hours are long but I'm sure they'll be able to leverage into higher paying jobs soon.