Frank "orginalfag of original fags" Zappa

>Describing his political views, Frank Zappa jokingly categorized himself as a "practical conservative",[nb 12] or "independent". He favored limited government and low taxes; he also stated that he approved of national defense, social security, and other federal programs, but only if recipients of such programs are willing and able to pay for them.[206] He favored capitalism, entrepreneurship, and independent business, stating that musicians could make more from owning their own businesses than from collecting royalties.[207] He opposed communism, stating, "A system that doesn't allow ownership ... has—to put it mildly—a fatal design flaw."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Zappa

Was Frank Zappa one of the original "alt-right" activist? His music is also pretty based.

youtu.be/8uZzpzABLEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WzzWEeiUf3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8mL8gSXsQI
youtube.com/watch?v=INYedEqtSVk
vimeo.com/139094998
youtube.com/watch?v=tnSF36PBxbk
youtube.com/watch?v=fam5wRXcoQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow
had no idea he was a racist

youtube.com/watch?v=WzzWEeiUf3Y
Zappa was pretty based

Maybe, it's too bad he died in 1993, because I would want to hear what he thought of today's politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8mL8gSXsQI

Zappa was like a quarter Arab

hated haight street fucktard hippies
tins of songs slandering counter culture and jewish social. story checks out

"Frank had said that he had French, Greek, and/or Arab ancestry. It is not clear if this ancestry has been verified/documented."

He looks like it, but he was still fine

He was a typical Sicilian.
I.e. Greek and Arab

Ugly cunt retarded caveman shill

Aaand a zionist. Like fucken anybody

>assemble group of virtuoso musicians
>jam with them for hours
>transcribe the parts they created
>take all the credit
>get called a musical genius by baby boomers

Except he though the Reagan admin and Republicans SERIOUSLY, LITERALLY were trying to create a theocracy in the US. And he supported the civil rights protestors (Uncle Remus).

Otherwise he was better than your average dumb rock star today

Yeah, fuck Mozart, Bach, and who else am I missing... every classical music big wig.

Also, this is exactly what that Beatles guy did, the one who dated Yoko ono. He made a song with Zappa and took all the credit for it.

Well in his defense Regan was the first republican to stand against abortion, before that Christian democrats which at the time was the majority of the party were the ones that didn't want that right. So hearing a Republican stand against someone's choice he found it bullshit.

Yeah that was before Arabs started blowing themselves up and nobody cared. For some odd reason, blowing yourself up gets people caring who you are.

I knew I liked Zappa for a reason...never really looked further into him than his music, but it makes me happy to read all of this.

Jesus fucking christ how do you not know who John Lennon is

He composed
They weren't jam sessions

Frank Zappa is the shit.

This individual was lucid. He smelled this NWO shit coming miles ahead of him.

Based album

Learn something new on Sup Forums everyday.

Shameless bamp.

Mark Farner says that Zappa became an NRA member after learning how to shoot handguns.

Skip to 10:12

youtube.com/watch?v=INYedEqtSVk

Zappa was an early stage of redpill, one where you can smell the kikery but you're still too normie to accept the full scale revelation.

Sadly he never lived up to his full potential.

What happens to musicians? When did it all goto shit? I watched most of that video and was wondering that the entire time.

Of all the things to defend the ownership of, intellectual property is pretty fucking low tier.

vimeo.com/139094998

Also a reminder
>TPP wants to extend copyright for over a hundred years

He also knew the bullshit of Scientology decades before everyone else

youtube.com/watch?v=tnSF36PBxbk

Here is an interesting interview with him

youtube.com/watch?v=fam5wRXcoQE

When the zombie apocalypse happens I hope he's one.

>Zappa was like a quarter Arab

one of his kids name is Ahmet...

...of course, his other children are Dweezil, Moon Unit and Diva...

He would probably still be alive if he regularly saw a doctor. Smoked like a chimney and only saw a doctor when he was basically one foot in the grave.

The thing that kept him from being more well known as a conservative is that he took on the evangelicals and soccer moms the first time shitting on free speech became a thing.

>Zappa was like a quarter Arab
Ya, but he was all American.

Thats a fair enough of an opinion for him to hold, and one I agree with. That really doesn't have anything to do with the fact that in an interview he was asked "You really believe that they want to set up a theocracy?" and he said yes. I was just pointing out that that was a bafflingly silly belief to hold literally. I think it was a crossfire interview, probably on YT.

Music infustry people are all mk ultra puppets.

He sure fucking did see it coming.

>first time shitting on free speech became a thing
>first time

Zappa was a hero to many, including me, but this simply isn't true.

John Ford, Cash, hell lots of great American artists and thinkers challenged this in their own time, and had their own battles to win. Zappa's political enemies were just the most baseless and passive-aggressive of all those who attempt such restrictions.

We have our own battles now. And that's why we had to apply ourselves to sort of organize, because this time, the enemies of free speech had already won, and remain in power socially.