Were they lovers or just brothers?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x3pvqbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>everyone keeps their brother chained up and wearing assless chap

just suck a dick already you fag

they were warm brothers.

brothers who fuck

im pretty sure that mohawk guy also wore assless chaps, so it maybe some raider fashion trend and not a sexthing.

embrace your inner fag
you know you love the cock

he's a big guy

YOU JUST KNOW

both

>They guy who played Wez was such a homophobe they had to make up some bullshit story about how the blonde boy toy was some kid he saved from other raiders and became like a son to him so he would just play the character
What was with all the weird gay shit in Road Warrior anyway?

>What was with all the weird gay shit in Road Warrior anyway?

The blonde guy was originally supposed to be a woman

Also the gay shit was there precisely because it was weird and disturbing, and uncomfortable. It accomplished the mission of making viewers realize that the post apocalyptic world is an alien one

What is up with all the S&M shit in Mad Max anyways?

what else is there?

How do you go from this...

...to THIS?

Naivete on gay parade.

What the fuck is this from?

They were degenerate and homosexuality is the ultimate in degeneracy.

Power Rangers Time Force

Yeah, he's humongous.

>What was with all the weird gay shit in Road Warrior anyway?
Most of the women were dead in this post-apocalypse world - probably raped to death by guys who then couldn't stop. Hence the twinks.

They're not all gay though: they rape the woman in the escape attempt and then that couple in the tent which collapses when Max first runs the rig through the raiders' camp.

Shit that power ranger outfit looks pretty dope actually. I couldn't get past zeo. I don't know what it was but I couldn't get into space despite thinking that silver ranger had the coolest outfit out of all the legendary rangers.

In Space, Time Force and RPM are considered the best ones

dailymotion.com/video/x3pvqbk

He fucking plays his own Mad Max character in a parody episode, it's awesome.

Wtf there's two red rangers?

KEK@!

The right one is the Quantum Ranger, but yes it's the only time there has been two "red" rangers.

At least until this gets adapted

I could see this season getting skipped. Also that's more like red and off-red.

80's, bro. It was a weird time.

Considering the only other option is this (and Bandai America having input on the designs), there's a better chance of that getting adapted

I guess you have a point there. No such thing as a "normal" sentai series anymore I guess.

>Lord humongous
>Rictus Erectus
>the Smegma Crazies

I love this franchise

>tfw getting a new movie in a year or so
One of the few things I'm actually hyped for

They're also considered to be terrible

Gayboy berserkers

Is beyond thunderdome worth watching? Only one I haven't seen.

It was actually meant to be his son.

That's even worst.

yes

Why wasn't there any rape in fury road?

Ya. The half is great before going full retard but it redeems itself at the end with a good enough final chase

*first half

John, I'm not going to shoot you between the eyes. I'm going to shoot you between the balls.

Are we actually getting more? They were all hyped to make a prequel for Therons character but then Fury road didn't do as well as they hoped.

Does it have to be one or the other? Can't two bros share a motorcycle because they like each others company?