Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIkj6DDdnJk
youtube.com/watch?v=reJWTLFVQkI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RUN RABBIT RUN!

*laughing baby intensifies*

>that 30 second slow-mo pull out before he shoots the cop in the head

kino af

long overhead shot pause.........................................................................................."PEW!"

Devils Rejects is better

I remember seeing this cover as a little kid in the horror section of blockbuster and it gave me nightmares

That chick had a great ass

I fucking love this movie. It's definitely style over substance, but sometimes that's what I want.

if only they had put harley quinn in a movie while sherry zombie was still young and hot

She still is hot.

So what do you guys think of Rob's music?

Tell me what was "what the fuck" about it. I never seen it. Im assuming there is just a sudden high volume of voilence and freak out gore? Because I def seen that before.

Dubs confirm. Top tier kino.

Its more refined.

It makes me feel cool.

>that bit about the skunkape fucking that dude's wife

They're both great

ZOMBIED

youtube.com/watch?v=xIkj6DDdnJk

I liked it, but i recognize that Zombie style was all over the place here.

garbage ripoff of TCM. they even stole a character and hired the same actor to play him. not an "homage" but a ripoff. worst movie i'd ever seen until the tim burton willy wonka movie

DAWKTAH SAAAAAAYTAAAAHN

now watch devil's rejects, zombie's only good movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=reJWTLFVQkI

31 is worth watching only for this guy desu

How does it compare to this?

Reminder: House of 1000 Corpses > The Devil's Rejects

it's about a thousand times better. Lords of Salem is legit one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Chris Chan biopic directed by Rob Zombie when?

Otis is nowhere near the same character as Chop-Top.

That kind of movie seems more like a John Waters kind of thing

Character design wise 10/10, it gets kinda slow after they get captive inside the oil pump

White Zombie was good ol badass American metal before the genre died in the early 2000s. His solo stuff is fucking corny

every time this movie comes up i just like to remind everyone that rob zombie thought it would be a good idea to have a shootout montage to the ENTIRETY OF FREEBIRD

like all 9 minutes of it, at least thats what it felt like. if i wanted to see drunk rednecks getting shot at i'd just watch cops.

Rob Zombie is Eli Roth tier

Everything he makes is like "Whoa are you shocked yet? Look what I just put on the screen!"

Pumps you up, bit of a pity it's all about satanic shit but yeap.

>all about satanic shit

Your thinking of Marilyn Manson.