youtube.com/watch?v=RLwOeYDRpY0
youtube.com/watch?v=iUWYfxLi3tY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ENDGAME RIGHT HERE BROTHERS
LONG MAY THEY REIGN

>You idiot. You fucking idiot.

Who was he talking to, /got/?

jaime

so children of the forest created the white walkers because they were butthurt about their trees being cut by men, then they decided to team up with the first men? those little shits are the true villains.

himself

You, the viewer.

post your face when you find out that CHAOS IS A LADDAH

his about to be fried like a piece of pork brother

>that smirking dragon
Did Jon slip a finger in Drogon's bum? Did Dany?

>tfw
;_;

>MAD QWWWENNNNN WHORE REEEEEEEE

himself, you idiot. you fucking idiot.

to the person who posted the autistic map, lannister forces were right across from kings landing, because the gold was already safe, meaning kelly c's forces came through blackwater bay and got off somewhere near to KL but out of sight.

How come Bran is the only person south of the wall to know how to warg and the two kids who accompanied him also knew about it but apparently no one else in the world does?

>tfw you never were an actual character and never will be

The leaks didn't say what happens to Asha after she gets captured, right? Is she done for?

Tell me about Lyonel's daughter!
Why doesn't she inherit the throne?!

lol

where's that image from?

at first glance jaime

but actually himself when he realises his strategic failure led to dany going full mad queen, releasing a horde of savages and rapists and burning hundreds of people

Dabid and Weiss

How can white bois even compete

well, there is a river in the kingswood, they could have gone there

>trying to get all dem upvotes from the last thread

pathetic

watching the leak rn

watching that fat bitch dany ride around on her dragon ruined a pretty cool battle scene

fucking useless emotionless slag

If Tywin Lannister was so smart how come he didn't take steps to ensure that the next generation of Lannisters were as competent as him, or in ensuring that his house had enough love among the people and his children to survive a moment of weakness of literally any degree at literally any point in the future?

the battle was in the blackwater river, not kingswood.

Probably thrown into character limbo until they feel like advancing theons plot again which would look like next season.

i know, but they could have landed anywhere south of kings landing, that seems to be where they are attacking from

if tywin was so smart how come hes dead? checkmate lannisters

Wait, have the episodes for the season been leaked?

C-Can somebody link me to them?

>bran has watched all of Game of Thrones
so that's why he's dead inside

>tfw Jamie didn't fucking kill that dumb cunt right there and then.

I knew it wasn't going to happen, and it was likely that he would be killed right there. That just made it worse.

Fucking shit I hate that stupid dragon cunt so much. I can't wait for this fucking show to be over.

Alternate timeline
>Margaery still alive in the dungeons
>Bad Puse captured
>bookmode drunk Cersei forces Bad Puse and Smirkfu to have lesbian hatefuck sessions below the red keep for her amusement

He did

Made his daughter Queen
Trained his son to govern Casterly Rock
Made Tyrion capable of being a lord or high standing, ended up giving him Winterfell

Just his children were fucking horrible people and hated him for doing what was best for them

Good morning user

If Tywin Lannister was so smart how come he lost a battle to an outnumbered Edmure Tully?

gostream.is/film/game-of-thrones-season-7-21203/watching.html?ep=867962

Just episode 4 from what i can gather.

didn't they kill ghost? Why are the puppers such a letdown?

not him but I loved that movie

Only episode 4 and it's basically everywhere.

I'm surprised Dany didn't call out Jon for that piece of chalk he was holding as he led her through the cave.

This was the only thing I could think of at this scene

youtube.com/watch?v=2DEmkN54Dyo

Sometimes I miss these scenes when Jaime was a cheeky cunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=RLwOeYDRpY0

He's not dead, they can't afford to show him.

i kekd

Tywin is a strategist not a tactician

damn, must be a very good actor then.

you can view episode 5 now on meatspin

>the dragon is literally just an f4 phantom napalming the lannister army
wew

You know remember Mance Rayder

>leak episode 4
>but not the rest
RUDE!

just imagine the sheer terror, rage, disbelief and frustration in the faces of normies and on social media if he drove that lance through her chest

i would have forgiven d&d if they actually did it

Pussies aren't allowed on thrones.

>book vs show
What went wrong?

bad poosy belongs on the iron throne

If it wasn't for Robb's retarded penis. Tywin would have lost to a 17 year old wolf kid and Edmure, whose age I forgot.

Let that sink in for a second. Tywin is shite.

Can you afford this user? youtube.com/watch?v=iUWYfxLi3tY

>lannisters
>white

nice try

They couldn't afford 1000 swords.

It would have been fucking glorious. Jamie is the last character I give a damn about, knowing that some womyn is going to end him really grinds my gears.

Eh maybe not the last, the Hound is ok i suppose but even he's been neutered.

Episode 5 when lads?

A good strategists wouldn't fight a battle that he would lose.

Baelish criticized it.

Tywin deserved better ;_;

Where the fuck is Episode 5 leaks?

pleb

In a week and a half.

>"hey daenerys, look what i found in the back of the cave. must've been written a long time ago"

>when someone tells you asoiaf isn't high fantasy

>the nigger ad in the background
Subtle BLACKED propaganda huh?

Can the Nights King bring back Stannis's fetuses?

If so should abortion be illegal?

Isnt the throne supposed to be so god damn iron-y that it actually hurt to sit on? The show's version just looks like a chair with some swords on it.

I miss the days when all the Lannisters were cheeky, smug fucks. Goddamn Tyrion doesn't even talk anymore.

>guy packs a crossbow in his ass
>person on the left is fucked
>person on the right is okay since guards can jump right in front of the bolt

>Isnt the throne supposed to be so god damn iron-y that it actually hurt to sit on?
yes

So is the final season going to be nothing but fighting the whitewalkers?

It's going to feel like the walking dead, not hyped for it at all. All the best shit is concluding in this season

The actors have said that the chair is uncomfortable to sit on.

ok, you wanna know how will end
>daenerys and jons invasion will fail
>dragons will be killed
>oh shit here come the white walkers
>but cersei being the uber conniving bitch she is basically makes a deal with the white walkers, it being that she offers the dragons that are revived by them and humans as sacrifices
>the deal is done, which shortens the winter
>many years later, people will be all like "woohoo cersei she made the white walkers go away, she was the best we need more female queens woohoo"

if that isn't how the show even remotely ends i will be extremely surprised

How many episodes will season 8 have?
Can they afford a 10 episode series finale?

>be a showfag who never read the books
>hate jaime, arrogant prick
>bath scene with brienne
>okay so maybe his life was complicant but he's still an arrogant prick
>watch this episode
>actually feel scared for jaime despite being indifferent about deaths in the show
>realize that he's pretty based and that he's been the good guy all along

how did this happen?
an user suggested i read the books for a deeper understanding of jaime, which i'm doing right now

from the wiki
>The Iron Throne is an asymmetric monstrosity of spikes and jagged edges and twisted metal. It is uncomfortable, and the back is fanged with steel which makes leaning back impossible. Aegon I had it made this way deliberately, saying that a king should never sit easy. King Aerys II Targaryen, the "Mad King," was always cutting himself upon it, and it is said that the throne itself has caused the deaths of several people.

Don't illiterates in Westeros usually draw if they can't write?

all you fags still talking about episode 4. Get on my level. Come to episode 6. Water's fine.

part of why I liked the books is that it's a nice ramp up from "low" fantasy to high fantasy. aside from some small scenes there's almost nothing supernatural for the first 2.5 books. even the dragons are handled in a reasonable way. the politics and intrigue in a medieval setting carry it a long way

cersei is the final boss, walkers will die in 3-4 episodes

Only 6 for now but who knows if they change their minds before then

We have no season 8 leaks, but Cersei and Jamie don't die this season. Almost no one but Littlefinger does.

>he's not on the season 8 finale

holy shit what a pleb

>john snow is actually very tall t. children of the forest
such ancient wisdom

Why is season 1 the only good season in the entire show?

6 but they are 90 minute to 2 hour long episodes

was Ghost in on the action?

>an user suggested i read the books for a deeper understanding of jaime, which i'm doing right now
show jaime is an okay dude.

book jaime is a fucking bro. a good guy who was genuinely trying to help all along but gets involved in some shitty happenstances. probably my favorite character in the books.

OP posted a scene from s8, try and keep up

What the fuck are you talking about? Literally no main character dies except Littlefinger this season, Cersei will blow up king's landing when Jono&Dany try to flee to it for sanctuary from /ourguy/

Ned Stark and Bobby B were still around