>tfw iki made it in life

Good immigrants: Whites, Japanese
Bad immigrants: Non-whites, especially Muslims

Immigrants are good for countries.

based

sneaky albanian diaspora

>Far right
>Member of anti discrimination committee
Classic right wing politician that shits on the EU in his country while taking EU gibs kek

Rasheed

ikibey looks like THAT?

>Immigrants are subhuman

what kind of immigrants though?

>people use subhuman irl

WTF

What happened to Ikibey anyway? I miss him.

Just don't post comments like that in the future kid, it's embarrassing and you just end up outing yourself as a brainlet.

Based
Support Golden dawn

He's still around

>mostly brown-haired brown-eyed beige skin
>in ancient greece
Wtf greece isn't white

I sincerely feel pretty sorry for Ikibey he had a really unhappy and tragic childhood.

So fucking based

Soy greco

>2012
Snoresville.

The subhuman kind.

>4 years ago
sage

Why do they even allow a party called Golden Dawn to exist, you can tell they are evil just by their name. Why isn't Germany doing something about it?

Je suis Grec

??? Because that's how democracy works? Why would a foreign nation have any say in this?

俺はギリシア人だ

bump

Good immigrants:Middle or high class people with academic knowledge or people that bring something useful to the country.
Bad immigrants:Poorfags with little to none education that come to take menial jobs, breed like rabbits,lowering the average IQ of the country.

Golden dawn is the only party with the Greek peoples interest at heart

Good immigrants: Brits, Australians, Irish, Dutch, Swiss, Norwegians, Danes
Bad immigrants: The rest

so basically you agree that Golden Dawn sounds evil? The rest of the post is just half-serious, I don't expect anyone to stop their existence.

Ofc they are, they are unironically neo-nazis.

Good lad

Christian btw
youtube.com/watch?v=VaJH2x2_Kuc

youtube.com/watch?v=6MZZWgj7keo

dont be a cuck
support golden dawn la

youtube.com/watch?v=HDZ2xVT-2DE

BASED
A
S
E
D

Golden Dawn sounds good imo.

THEY LOOK ARAB.

>Good Immigrants
>wh*Tes
>Japanese

Greeks are Meds. Of course thet look like (Levatine) Arabs.

>tfw to much of a brainlet to want third world brown immigration

>THEY LOOK ARAB

im so sick and tired of this fucking meme, why does anyone call any person who's slightly tanned and with a beard an "arab"?

Because they look arab

>Greeks are Meds. Of course thet look like (Levatine) Arabs.

There is no such thing as an 'arab look'. That's the main point I was trying to make, but was too autistic to convey.

He isn't wrong, now scuttle along back to /brit/, you fucking mongrel cunt.

There "arab look" would be the common phenotypes found within a population of people living near the Arabian Peninsula.

because they look arab

The only thing good about Χρυσή Αυγή is that they're the only party considering the return of rightful Greek lands and especially Constantinople

But the thing you don't understand is arab just means anyone who's culturally arab, so it includes a ton of countries that don't really have anything to do with each other. Gulfies look like brown pajeets, somalis are black, turks are semitic mongols, egyptians are egyptians, tunis are berber etc. none of these countries share any kind of common characteristics with each other. I've even seen muslim albanians and russians called 'arab'. There is no such thing as a 'arab look', it just stems from your need to generalise things, but it's impossible to generalise people that are this diverse.

I was memeing, thats why I used the CAPS LOCK. Everybody “looks arab” nowadays from what ive seen.

>within a population of people living near the Arabian Peninsula
Because they look arab, hersheys.

Georgian elves can look Arabic
youtube.com/watch?v=ujo65bBRQ4I
this shit cheers me up oh so much

Perfect world.

Nobody misses Ikibey.

He's no longer around he got exposed on Zetaboards for speeading fake Haplogroup infographics that still plague this site got doxxed too IIRC. Good riddance that guy was truly a pest, so obsessed with being white that he was rude to all other users. Fuck that guy.

He is in our threads using proxy, speaking google translate Swedish and talks bout how good greks are.

Good Greece.

>Greek citizenship soon
das rite

FAKE news

Ikibey posted /balk/ some weeks ago with Ukrainian proxies and continued his crusade against all subhumans.

He is in our threads too