I was thinking about marrying a rich Japanese man so I could move there and attend an expensive University there but I...

I was thinking about marrying a rich Japanese man so I could move there and attend an expensive University there but I thought I’d get better discussion here on Sup Forums. What are your thoughts on this? People get mail order brides all the time.

Are you a biological female?

Yes. I’m pretty damn attractive too.

post ankles

post tonsils

I'm supporting of you then. Wh*te genocide is good.

Please don't raise the kids to be the /r/hapas type.

post your mom

I’m not full white anyways, I’m part Native American. It’s rather funny, no one can really tell my race, some think I’m halfu, some think I’m Hispanic and some think I’m European. It’s rather nice actually. I’ve been asked to be a model a few times because of this, but those people always want you to pay absurd amounts of money before they invest in you.

Best meme

Why do want to move to Japan anyway?

Seriously just wait to fall in love with a guy. You'll regret it otherwise.

I want to learn how to make comics. Japan has mastered this to the point they are actually losing money so much is produced. Also, have you seen western society lately? We are decaying while Japan still had a well structured society with manners and politeness as well as willing to preserve their culture from undereducated 3rd World countries. The language and culture is beautiful as well. I could make well for myself in that country as well as be a good wife.

So basically you're a weeb? Japan is not as great as you think it will be. Think long and hard about this. Also don't think you can get just get a rich Jap husband. Even if you do, you'll be miserable.

Just don't make any stupid decisions. Make some guy somewhere happy rather than being some Jap's whore. You can create your own happy moral world inside your own relationship. Japan is overrated as fuck and you'll find that it's very different over there.

t. had an ex-gf exactly like you

>I want to learn how to make comics
Good luck being a 社畜

Have you been to American before? Japan is like a different world in terms of safety, cleanliness, respect

Sounds like maybe you just need to move to somewhere that isn't a shithole. Japan is not the utopia you think it is. It just seems great because you're sick of your home.

But ultimately if you want to move you can do. I can only advise you to make sure you're doing this based on the right reasons rather than weeb fantasies. My gf was exactly like you but then she met me and dropped her goal to move to Japan. I think you just need to find the right guy and live somewhere you find a bit more bearable than your current location.

The rich investigates the identity and intelligence of the marriage partner.

Well yeah it’s probably overrated but I want to have security in my life
That’s not me, but it’s a bit more than that. It’s that I need guidance in my life and I don’t habe money to go to school by myself.
Probably, yeah. I’m good looking and have a nice personality so that’s a one-up.

Security does not only exist in Japan.

As I said wait for the right guy. As for money, there are other ways to acquire it. Why do women always jump straight to selling their bodies?

Based Deutsch user with the logic. Move to somewhere that doesn't openly hate foreigners at least.

if you were a beautiful model looking type with a shining personality you’d already have someone and not need to consult Sup Forums about whether you can become a mail order bride. craigslist seoul and tokyo are full of half breeds such as yourself asking for sponsors. do yourself a favour and find a blind deaf and dumb idiot at home or simply kill yourself

You don’t know what I’ve been through, I’m doing the best I can. I would just also like a caring husband who could provide.
Places it’s openingly okay to hate foreigners is far closer to our first amendment than our country, where even something someone can take as hate speach can get you kicked off college campuses, fired from your job amd sent to jail.

Good luck finding a rich Japanese man who wants an American wife who can't speak Japanese

Also what happened to the sexless bit you were asking for before? Realised nobody would ever pay for your living if they got nothing back for it?

>girl can get anyone she likes just cause she's qt meme
Fuck off

You can't complain about women opening their legs for every guy they see and then imply that they should then do this. It's about finding a *good* guy who actually are just as hard to find as good girls. You should never settle, whether you're a man or woman.

>You don’t know what I’ve been through
Enlighten me then. I can't advise you otherwise. I do know of ways to acquire money though.

>I would just also like a caring husband who could provide.
They exist. Honestly I couldn't tell you where to go because they're as rare, if not more so, than the female equivalent. They blend in very well. Go to a place where you can indulge in your hobby, like drawing comics for example. You may find one there. Just don't settle for a fuckboy or a guy who'll (as you Americans say) "kiss your ass".

she’s not talking about the right guy though is she you fucking dolt, she’s quite literally asking for any jap with no dignity and lots of money

>Enlighten me then.
Lots of troubled past, I had a hard time on highschool because I was talking care of my younger siblings a lot since our dad was an abusive alcoholic. I worked really hard to pass highschool even though I hardly had time for it, but it still wasn’t enough to be a “good student” to get scholarships and sponsorships. I’ve wanted to go to college ever since I was little and gain an education but my job doesn’t pay me enough to even live on my own. I want to be successful but I can’t really do that on my own, an older guidance is something I’d really appreciate.

You watch too much anime. Japan is overrated and Japanese men are ugly manlets on average

She is mistaken. But you know what you were arguing for, and it's something I see often.

Well I'm sorry to hear that. Sounds very tough. I think you should look for a mentor. I would not marry a much older man for this purpose, you will come to regret it. Why not try Europe? There is free/very cheap university in places like Germany and Scandinavia. You could come here, get a degree in whatever it is you want to, study what you want, acquire the skills you need, etc. You would still need money for living costs but it'd be cheaper than USA or Japan. And you might get lucky and find the right guy while you're there. If you're concerned about safety btw I can tell you that Europe is a lot safer than the headlines say, even in the big cities.

Then in the future you can move to Japan if you wish but it won't be for the wrong reasons. I think you underestimate their working schedule and cultural differences which are very extreme.

>Why not try Europe?

She is a weeboo/K-pop fan most likely and thinks Asian countries are utopias.

GET OFF MY BOARD ROASTIE

My ex gf was much the same. She just needs to grow out of it. Falling for the right guy can do wonders for a girl.

tits or gtfo

I actually thought of that before. You’re right though. Since you mentioned it and I already thought of it before this, it’s probably the right decision. I’ll have to save up the money to do that, but it’s not a bad option and I most certainly think that is the right thing to do. Thank you. Now I just need to find a way to make better money on my own.
I’m not really a weeb, I’m interested in all cultures. Switzerland is my favorite country but I also appreciate Japanese culture more than other cultures. Korea isn’t a place I favor though, they have a lot of societal issues.

i don't think op is a girl

Germany is not save. It is cuckoo land. Everywhere in Berlin is filled with Blacks and German men lost their strong spirit. They embrace the cuckery and allow Jamaican men to grope their girlfriends at the club. America is literally the safest non cucked place on the fucking planet thanks to God Emperor Trump. Be thankful you dumb whore

OP man is gay

He fell for the anime meme and really thinks that japanese men are into 3D traps..

i think this german guy says the right thing
you'd better be amenable to his advice

Want me to time stamp?

OP is mentally ill lesbian it's confirmed in Japanese thread. I knew American society is fucked up but she is really really fucked up.

this OP sent me her nudes cause I was a girl WTF? Pretty fucked to send someone that honestly. I blame american culture

>Thank you. Now I just need to find a way to make better money on my own.
You're welcome. If you want advice on Europe I can offer some. Also good luck and try not to sink too low to get some money.

>I’m not really a weeb
Regardless you should do a lot more research on Japan. I can see why you favour such countries, based on your upbringing. A Scandinavian or German speaking European country would probably be a better fit for you honestly, there is less culture clash, no hatred of foreigners, you won't look different, and it's very safe and respectful here generally.

low quality bait

If you're moral you won't post your tits. Hand is enough if you must. I'm sick of this place complaining about degeneracy and then encouraging it.

don't listen to this faggot. post your tits and a timestamp.

people like in the picture will come after you ugly chinks after they finish off the west
muslims absolutely hate east asians and you are their next target

protip: you are manlets with small dicks, you will be unable to defeat them and black banners with arabic letters will be raised in your cities while they impregnate your plastic surgery women with their brown spears of Allah

I’m not a lesbian I’m asexual
Yeah if you have an Instagram I would love some advice
I wouldn’t be so degenerate

Please tell me. What are you going to do with the millions of rapists you taken in? I couldnt even celebrate New Years in Berlin as I always used to because of how unsafe it is. What if a truck of peace knock me? What if a nigger suddenly grope my butt? You think this is bait? It wont be bait when two Arab men are raping your daughters next door

>I’m not really a weeb,
>gb jap bf plox

Abandon thread, breach of the masquerade

There is of course one way to stop this. WMAF NOW

Homo hapas will fix your mistake. Now move aside

You're literally in a muslim country

You're fucked up queer, please kill yourself.
I have enough money to feed you but I only give you it only for your grave.

I don't have Instagram. Never saw the point of excessive social media tbqh. I can give discord or email if you want?

Yeah it's got worse I won't deny. But it's not the end of the world, and we're doing stuff about it. Fact is, Germany is still one of the safest countries in the world. And I live in Munich which has seen worse headlines than anywhere else in Germany recently, arguably, and it's still completely safe. I never feel unsafe.

I am simply visiting.

What is Germany doing to stop the madness?

>What is Germany doing to stop the madness?

Discord works! And thank you

Alright then you can get me at Herts#3704

Sick thanks

Pls translate?

AfD overtakes the SPD
In germany the AfD got 16% of a poll and SPD got 15,5%

Basically AfD is growing stronger

im a rich Japanese man
Post the pic of your tits for proof!
Proof!
( ゚∀゚)o彡゚おっぱい!おっぱい!
( ゚∀゚)o彡゚おっぱい!おっぱい!( ゚∀゚)o彡゚おっぱい!おっぱい!

SPD are the Christian Democrats right? I know Merkel belongs to that party

今から英語禁止

Christian democrats are CDU, SPD makes a coalition with CDU

No SPD is Social Democrats, Merkel is CDU

Ok. And let me guess, AFD is gonna be more strict on the whole refugee thing.

てめえら英語しゃべってんじゃねえ

This person has visited Japanese thread a couple of times and offered a marriage (no sex) for university expenses.

I was impressed by the courage and ambition of American citizens.

lol

That's what they say

Yes, very

I thought this kind of proposal comes from East Europe like Ukraine or Russia. American women are tough.

Then there is hope for a German future. I am shedding tears of joy knowing that there is still hope

Fool me not
ily bb

> ily bb
We are not robot. We can’t decode machine codes.

lower class Americans are really poor. They only earn $2-3 an hour at shitty service industry. No wonder they have to sell themselves like prostitute slaves in eastern europe.

Life isn’t fair and I hate it. I might have been homeless or already dead for suicide if some people didn’t help me and if I lacked luck. So I wish all the best for OP and any other people.

I don't know why you should be so abuseful to such beleaguered person like her

漫画ってなんの後ろ盾もない個人が狭いアパートで貧乏しながら好きで描いて花開いた文化では?とも思うけど、日本の文化を吸収しようと思ったら在住するのが早いのかな…。よくわからんけど。

Thank you so much, this means a lot to me
I don’t really care much for manga, I just like cartoons in general, and story telling. Separate from that, I think Japanese is a beautiful language and the culture is reserved an beautiful. It’s more of a “why not combine both?” situation.

日本語は喋れるかグーグル翻訳使ってんのか?
日本に移住するには日本語が必須と思うよ

I cannot speak Japanese but yes you are right, that would be essential to learn

There are 40% of irregular employment in Japan.
It is very difficult for Japanese women to marry rich Japan.
Your desire is unrealistic, you just want to escape from your current environment, I think that your idea of getting anywhere by escaping from your country is absurd .

wa tcha tcha.

Alright, thank you for that insight

Do you love Japan?

I love the idea of it, but I cannot truly live it if I am not there

*love it

I dont know anything about OP this is my first post. Ive read basically nothing ITT. But Ive been on this website for too long and I dont think I need to.

Sup Forums and similar forums have a surprising number lot of young, skinny or slightly chubby, but cute shut-in grills with srs emotional problems and typically little social and romantic life. More than the meme emotional problems women typically have. They have what I like to call female autism.

I don't know anything about OP but grills like I describe always turn out one of two ways. Either they habitually date abusive psychos and their emotional problems get 100x worse. Or they find a decent, down to earth, hardworking guy who's in the trades or STEM and they use their female autism to become really good wives and mothers.

One life path, her and loving hubby save money for down payment on a house to eventually rear kids in; the other life path is a series of violent and unstable bfs who barely work, always asking for money from her/their family members, bf's all abuse alcohol, prescription or hard drugs.

Oh man, you just described me mom, but she’s the bad route. Freaky. I want the good route.

Are you OP I can't tell

I am OP, correct

Looking for a rich Jap guy is kind of pointless when you're an American. Thousands of women in your position in other countries seek out American men. Obviously it would be a much easier task to marry a decent man who is a US citizen, to have a high quality of life as a NEET wife.

The reality is a cross cultural relationship with a Japanese guy would be very challenging. Most Japanese do not speak English at a fluent level. Most Japanese men probably are not actually interested in marrying foreign women. Another reality is most people who want to study abroad are just looking to escape their problems or find excitement when they're only going to substitute their current problems with different ones. It's certainly a lot of stress to live in a foreign country with radically different language, customs, etc. when you know exactly zero of the language and customs.

What you should be doing is looking for an American male who doesn't smoke pot, who doesn't go out clubbing every weekend, who has the ability to conceptualize the future (i.e. who saves and invests money, has no or little debt). most rich people aren't just rich out of sheer luck. they're smart with money and don't buy pointless things.

This might come off the wrong way but its not intended to. "I like anime so I should get a rich japanese boyfriend who will support me through college" is a really silly line of thinking. You should be thinking more, for lack of a better word, conventionally.

Find a boyfriend who could potentially be your future husband. You want a rich hubby? ok well so does every other basic bitch on the face of the earth. already-rich single men are smart. that's why they're rich. So a sensible goal would be to find a med student or an engineering student, a guy who's on track to be rich one day and who thinks long term. You'll have a loyal husband for life if you get with a guy when he's still sleeping on a futon and living off of ramen, before he finds success.

You’re absolutely right. Thank you user.

>Fool me not
LAMO
Instead of it, post one of the panties youre wearing now