Why do ethnics put white women on a pedestal?

Why do ethnics put white women on a pedestal?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_peoples
twitter.com/lilpinkrosaay/status/965630129736167424
instagram.com/p/BfUXH36HwI3/
mobile.twitter.com/FrankieDontFlex/status/965676260318998529
nytimes.com/1996/03/13/world/stigma-curtails-single-motherhood-in-japan.html
theatlantic.com/amp/article/538743/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ethnics
Literally who?

They're far and away the most beautiful women with the most diverse features.

self-hate

t. Hayley

>That pic

What the fuck? Does she give men rimjobs too?

>ethnics
of..?

No idea. White men go for Asians becau7use they know white women are trash.

some people are debased, in the old days they would be run out of town

White women are like creations of God, angels. We brown people are like spawns of the devil, straight from hell.

>Why do ethnics put white women

wHat the fuck does that even mean? wtf is a "ethnic"?

Be gone foul daemon!

Ur ethnic

I can understand Chinese or Indians who drown their female babies in the river

White women are like creations of God, angels. We brown people are like spawns of the devil, straight from hell.

These Americans have really strange terms, don't you think?

White women are like Satan, attractive and seductive in appearance but deceitful and dangerous underneath

ethnic means non-white my retarded friends

And why the hell does it mean non-white? It makes no sense.

Like what, whites don't have any ethnicities?

>Like what, whites don't have any ethnicities?

That is what Americans believe, if you ask a """white""" American what race or ethnicity they are they'll either answer with American or white.

>if you ask a white Australian what ethnicity they are they'll answer Australian
what did user mean by this

Alberto pls

Because American means Anglo white.

over a third of your cunt identifies as ethnically australian lol
cause white is mainstream/default

Aren't majority of American whites of German origin?

t. Stacy
White women are fucking fugly

You mean germanic, not german.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_peoples

t. Brianna (mutt)

No, they have like 50 million of descendants of immigrants from Germany. Ethnic Germans exactly. Some of them even preserved their retarded dialects, but it mostly were religious fanatics who created their own settlements in central or mid-western states.

United states is enormous, there are many states in it and many heritages. there probably are some states that are mostly filled with ethnic germans, but that doesn't mean all of them are ethnic germans.

Also, most of the americans claim to be either anglo or italian from what I've seen

American as an ethnicity is from Anglo or Celtic colonists that founded the country. Italian and German didn't arrive until the mid to late 1800s.

you couldn't be more wrong to be honest

people rarely identify with being Anglo anymore even though almost everyone has British ancestry. Italians are mostly only in metropolitan areas, only Italians in a some what rural background is Southern New Jersey from what I've seen. Identifying as "German-American" is much more common than "Italian-American" especially when you consider the larger geographical area the former covers versus the higher density area the latter does. Irish is more common than Italian too

>or Celtic colonists that founded the country.

what fucking celts came to this country, especially early? almost all of our Scots were Lowlanders, and most of our Northern Irish were Ulster Scots

>from what I've seen

I mean, I don't claim to be an expert or anything, it's just my observation. Also italian food and culture seems to be a bigger thing in the US than german culture. I also went to new jersey, where everybody there told me they were italian.

But thanks for the explanation.

alright

Italian foods are really popular in the greater Philadelphia area. But while New Jersey probably has the most Italian-Americans, maybe Connecticut or New York or something has more, there's still not *that* many of them and I'd have to wonder where you were for everyone to say they were Italian

I literally just said that you fucking retard. Lowland Scots and Ulster Scots aren't Celtic you utter rube

holy shit you brain fried wiccan fuck you actually deleted your post AHAHAH

I've never met a single person who has anything to do with italy, literally 90% of people here have german or german descent, such as myself. then again I'm from the midwest, you'll find some italians on the east coast maybe but for 99% of americans there is no italian descent.

Well I went to new jersey, maybe that's why they all told me they were italian. I've heard each state has different heritages but I'm a retard when it comes to US history.

i can't really remember desu, but i remember it was new jersey. i went there so long ago

>averageswedishgirl.jpg

>ethnics

Mass media.

>if you ask a """white""" American what race or ethnicity they are they'll either answer with American or white.
dunno why but it made me keking so hard

>ethnics

t. ethnics

twitter.com/lilpinkrosaay/status/965630129736167424

For anyone curious this bitch got exposed by a bunch of soundcloud rappers on a public video where she is with her tits out begging for black dicks (and nutsacks) and even offering to pay to get fucked by black cock, Sup Forums found her personal information and got her doxxed in every single social platform in existance

hope bitch killes herself

in other news our pal the soundcloud rapper got famous in a single twitter post, good for him for exposing white women degeneracy

Here in Canada we don't.

Professional/driven asians/brown guys almost always goes for successful girls who are their own race.

maybe a 1/5 of white people are seen as alright and normal folks, but 2/5 are into weird and alienating millennial ideologies like SJWism and altright, another 2/5 are impulse driven and dumb and make terrible life choices, and a high amount have a hidden layer of racism.

smart minorities are 90% of the time redpilled as fuck and practically-minded and so don't get swept up by the shit aspects of western culture (ideology, complacency, etc.) asians and indians unsurprisingly also are more likely to be friends with each other than with white people to boot.

>cause white is mainstream/default
Doesn't make sense. Slavs for example are very exotic here.

>Well I went to new jersey, maybe that's why they all told me they were italian.
Checks out. NY/NJ is like Argentina. Lots of Italians there.

Wish women would offer to pay for my dick/nutsack.

But Indians are considered asian!

And the mental gymnastics gold medal goes to...

yeah. asians and indians tend to group more with each other than with whites, and behave/culturally are more similar.

both cultures are turbo conservative compared to whites here, and less impulse driven and more long-term driven.

>5

That's why white men go for Asians now. And I don't believe the meme that only the trashy Asians date white men.

>pic
>when you're broke the statue's finger

for the portion of asian girls that date outside, they'd refuse to date maybe 80% of white guys lol. probably 60-70% of asian millenials have degrees here and guys who don't accomplish anything or are useful aren't dated.

same with indians. education, intelligence, ambition and wealth are much more valued by them, whereas i see white girls go for dumb useless guys more often.

>dad has Mkhitaryan as his profile pic
Probably isn't the dad then

Trumptards still carry that

instagram.com/p/BfUXH36HwI3/

Gross.

Sorry, this page isn't available.

What’s wrong with this fucking bitch?

mobile.twitter.com/FrankieDontFlex/status/965676260318998529

The video of her begging for the dick has been deleted. But there's still this.

Shit, it was good a moment ago

>Trump supporter’s daughter wants to get BLACKED and suck Black guys’ toes

Lol

Do you ever see any girls drop out of school and become housewives there or are they career whores like white women? I don't know how it is in Canada or elsewhere, but in Asia they seem very submissive to their husbands demands.

>school
I mean college. For instance, this one girl that wasn't even 21 dropped out and married a white guy. She wasn't poor either, just seemed like she loved him.

Black Men and Indian Men are superior to EVERY other race out there. Just DEAL WITH IT, and maybe we'll let you fuckbois get sloppy thirds!

Good God, are you that fucking desperate for some sloppy pussy? If anything, Asian grills are the worst kind of women, so it makes sense that R-Necks like you would flock to them.

That's fine with me, I get the superior White women and Latina babes. BTFO, loser!

>that toe

I was just asking a question, user.

I'm sick of you degenerates acting like Asian grills are the second coming of Jesus. Instead of trying to lead other Americans into this bullshit thought, maybe you should shut the fuck up and keep those shit opinions to yourself. Fuck, I hope your parents find out how much of a disgrace you are, and end up beating you to death.

In fact, if I knew you in person, I'd do it myself. Actually, I'd take you and your entire family out, for being such fucking neanderthals. Might as well salt the Earth around your corpses too, so your disease doesn't spread.

>submissive

that's because you don't know many, since not many and most these days are less housewife inclined and more career/partner oriented. but asia has a tonne more normie asians than here.

chill.

I know some from Asia, user. Some are whores, but most are too loyal, to the point they stick around if their husband cheats or beats them.

More like they have no money without their husband and are legally obligated to stay married.

embarrassing sperg out. back to r/asianmasculinity you go.

The few girls I knew came from rich families. It's custom for the man to pay for the wedding and shit, but the life's family did like here. Maybe you're thinking of filipinas or something. I'm not talking about them.

China didn’t have divorce until 2004 user. Xi Jinping finally signed a decree to enable women to get half the property if married for 5 years. Before they got only what they arrived with.

Oh and same for Japan/Korea/Vietnam. Very few divorce. Not because of good morality, but legal/social obligations.

Cheating is widespread in Japan according to anonymous surveys, and yet there were only 3,000 out of wedlock births in 2015.

>this pic
stop telling yourself lies lmao

I don't anymore. After Sup Forums Im only attracted to black and brown women. I feel bad for white guys now desu senpai

Why? Because out of wedlock children get no family registration.

nytimes.com/1996/03/13/world/stigma-curtails-single-motherhood-in-japan.html

theatlantic.com/amp/article/538743/

Korea and Vietnam are similar.
Let’s not even discuss third world shitholes in South Asia where marital rape and divorce does not legally exist.

>Cheating is widespread in Japan
For the men, yes. Same in China and elsewhere. The men are caught cheating a lot. They have open prostitution, user.

You don't hear about it happening much about the women. That's why a lot of them are open to marrying white men. They think we're more loyal, which I imagine we are.

Most of the girls I've talked to say they have a preference for Asian men or white men, but will never date blacks or Indians.

Asian girls or in general?

Asian girls. Rural white girls have a preference for arabs or niggers. Not even meming.

Why do rural wh*Te girls do this? They want something exotic?

>They want something exotic?
aka feral dicks