Weev

Thoughts on Andrew "Weev" Auernheimer?

Weev only goes to 7+1 chan

Seems like hes bffs with Anglin

8chen is dead; went to the catalog on Sup Forums there today and threads from like May were still on the catalog.

he's a jew. look at him.

He's an FBI informant.

His stereotypical (((hollywood))) skinhead act is a dead giveaway.

He's got a dope swastika tattoo

Internet: serious business

i saw that shit documentary and i think hes a huge faggot

Yeah there was an exodus to end chan. I suggested bunkering in wiz chan (no one would look there) until the whole "hot wheels is an informant" bullshit blew over
Stupid fucking leaf

U realuze he was locked up, thats when he became woke

If only the fucking blue haired cunt decided to learn how to cook instead of pretending to develop games, we could have had just 4/pol/. Why do women have to ruin absolutely everything?

Weev is cool in my book. Used to talk to him sometimes in ED IRC.

Honestly, ole 5 guys sarkeesian had to happen, we bitch and moan about sjwism and whites doing nothing. GG happens which works right in our favor and puts us as a movement on the map. There was gonna be casualties.

He triggered the fuck out of Time in that dogshit article from last week

he's a fag who wastes too much time on normie twitter. his printer crawling was fun but not subversive enough to frighten lefties.

based manlet along with Anglin

Fuck try to at least look like Richard Spencer before becoming a public far right personality. This fedora neckbeard is a fucking embarrassment.

I was in the GNAA with him back when Sup Forums was fun. He lies alot I think not actually sure at one point he was acting like he was super rich and now hes apparently in weird countries like tribsita

>what are stickies
how fucking retarded can you be

Yours country is an embarrasment alberto barbosa

Fuck you

another jew that hates on christfags

I used to pretend to be him on the ED IRC.

I would tend to agree with this just judging by his face.

you're the FBI informant attempting a bad d/c shill tactic on Sup Forums fagot

>U realuze he was locked up, thats when he became woke

if by woke you mean "made to work for the FBI, then yes.

tommy robinson had the same thing happen to him; they can do what they like to you in prison. it focuses the mind on self-preservation.

Ever notice neo Nazis are always pudgy potato faced subhumans that would have been gassed under the third Reich? Is this similar to white kids who grew up in affluent suburbs becoming communists?

Huh really makes me think

Nice. As much hate as that site gets here, it really was a goldmine of hilarity back in the day.

great guy, he follows me on twitter

Nice shill bait D&C post britbong

For a while I spent more time on their forum than here.

Just stickies you dumb fuck 8pol os actually pretty damn alive and isn't infested with zionists

and bitcoin payments arent anontmous, so if you've ever sent him money his BI handlers will know abt it

same goed with andrew anglin. they'll know

faggot that got raped in prison and went neo nazi.

>sweden talking shit about anyone else on this planet, hell this galaxy taking dick....ever

he would be a terrible choice for an informant, if by that you mean someone who is directed to infiltrate and inform on various people and groups. he's an infamous troll. don't get me wrong, he's an AWESOME troll, but a troll nonetheless. no one would take him seriously. i, for one, do not believe his new racist shtick is at all sincere.

having said that, i can see why one night think he is an informant.

also, go do something more productive than post threads about yourself on Sup Forums, andrew

He should shave his beard and lose the fedora.

trudat

One time when I got v& they tried to dangle the possibility of getting out of it if I gave them all my accounts. I was like, "ok whatever" but it never would have worked because they clearly didn't know that any such attempt would backfire badly. Fortunately it never came to that.

>i, for one, do not believe his new racist shtick is at all sincere.
i've actually spoken to him. he's completely serious.

this. I think they're using his site as a honeypot.

he's also said that he's part Jewish

the only people who say this are those who have never interacted with him and only know him for his antics.

he's a thoughtful super intelligent individual who sacrificed a lot for what he believes in. more than anyone in this thread I'm willing to bet.

his over the top persona was strategically crafted after years of seeing what works and what doesn't work.

he used to say things like "i'm against ideologies of racial supremacy" and only wanted white people to continue existing (like many of us here). then he realized people would call him nazi, bigot, genocidal, etc no matter what he did. now that he embraces those labels he's immune to their slander and is basically teflon.

he does a lot of work for the cause entirely for free (he just set up the Fash the Nation website) without even taking credit. if you email him he'll probably respond and help you if you have any questions. really approachable.

he was forcibly doxxed, had his life ruined, and was forced to flee his home country. and rather than let them slander him, he preemptively immunized himself by becoming an extreme caricature of what they thought he was while bringing a massive amount of attention to our cause and producing invaluable entertainment for all of us. and he does it all with a smirk

weev is a modern day hero. your unsubstantiated paranoia doesnt invalidate what he's *provably* done for the cause.

stop living in fantasy land and start taking this seriously. what matters is what *works*. what matters is what gets *results*. not how "pure" someone is or how suspicious their incarceration made you. if you judge things based on vague unfalsifiable speculation, you'll never make any progress. take action. do what gets the proper results. repeat.

Not sure if weev hasnt gone literally crazy. But still, like his humour.

Good troll, funny smart guy, manlet, Jewish admixture, does more good than bad.

there is ample evidence of his racial awakening that long predates his wrongful imprisonment

i do get the impression that he is right on the edge, from time to time.

(((STEIN)))

into the trash it goes

He's mentally ill.

Watch his videos where he rants for like 20 minutes about how the Jews have taken away our magical powers. It's not ironically about meme magic, or how a certain air or persuasion and tone can be especially convincing, he literally talks about the actual magic power of words.

He's very skilled at computers, and his help has been invaluable, but his political stances aren't derived through logic, but rather insanity. That he happens to be on the right side is incidental; he's on the right side for the wrong reasons.

>meme magic
>ironic

words do literally have a magic power and if you weren't so busy slurping up christo-semitic mindpoison you would have grasped that by now

Ugly nu-male faggot and manlet who tries to cover up his ugly, fucked-up jaw with a scraggly, nigger-tier, hipster-faggot, wannabe-Muslim-looking beard. Looks and sounds effeminate as fuck. Takes himself and The Daily Stormer too seriously, as if he were a world leader instead of a pathetic loser who LARPs as a Nazi to make his opportunistic crime (and his handing over of private user data to Gawker----to fucking Gawker) was a noble act instead of a felony.

Honestly belongs in a gas chamber also, considering that he's part Jew.

He annoys me more than that ugly fat fuck neckbeard with gynecomastia and Slavshit-o-phile LARPer, Matt Heimbach.

You know what I mean. We can think of meme magic as the repetition of messages and association of those messages with concepts, and the effect such things have on group psyche, but no one believes in some ethereal metaphysical force behind these things.

>inb4 le epick le implying le maymays arent le magic

>words do literally have a magic power
pic related

So THAT'S why that plane crashed and had all those Bane parallels.

link me bro

>takes a cold rationalistic approach to practical topics regarding belief and mysticism
Haven't you read William James my nigga? Or at least seen Life of Pi?

RESULTS. the "why" isn't important in cases like this. the results matter. belief has its own value

>be weev
>continual eternal toxic something awful goonfaggot
>plagiarize code and sploits constantly
>plagiarize an exploit and take credit for it, get v& for someone else's work
>hehehhehe le ebin troll madman

>taking x-tier serious
KEK

But yes, well placed propaganda is pretty much just discourse and may influence people like if it was magic.

I've seen some man use wind magic before.

Is that really him?
Jesus, I'm literally a Jew and I don't look as Jewy as Weev.

Methane wind magic? Bet he is now a witch..