Ms. Marvel 10 Legal Storytime

I bought this so obviously it's gonna look shitty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>buying comics
>buying anything at all
You're a madman, OP.

You don't have to do this to yourself, user.

People will die for their waifu, senpai.

I font think the storytimer buying it makes it legal.

Brunos super villian origin

I think you have an anyresum

Yuo know knowithng.

CUTE

You know what's great about Marvel finally letting Peter grow up a little? Like, how he feels like a 30 year old? That means there's an entire generation of kids who grew up in the Marvel Universe thinking Spider-Man is the shit. That means we get kids like Bruno who have probably carried around that Spidey plush since they were a toddler. That's awesome.

No, but it makes HIS copy legal.

Did he not read the sign? Whoever smelt it, dealt it.

How old is she here? 7 years?

Old enough

*unzips dick*

*opens mouth*

>the kids playing NAPALM MORNING on the table

I know it won't happen, but I'd really like the Danvers Youth becoming regular villains for Kamala

Ah, the Superman Problem. Always such a pain for heroes with actual moral compasses. Which means that in recent Marvel it's pretty much limited to Peter and Kamala, I think.

I wouldn't trust a school with a brain in it's floor

I think it's a puzzle

The Ginyu pose and the boss saying that should've been two different panels famalam

Do Kamala's parents always call her beta? Is beta her nickname?

*zips dick back up and goes home*

Never mind

They have always called her beta.
I always thought it was a pakistani way to say daughter

''Beta'' just means child, usually son but it applies to daughters too.

YOU GO GIRL!

Yes

Look again, it's in cursive. It's urdu for little daughter or something

> Hey Kids!! Meet the CAT O' NINE TAILS

Suddenly I don't feel so good about this school.

In Urdu, you mean?

Beta is just an affectionate way to say child in their language.

Reading Capt. Marvels's last issue helps explain Carol's actions here

Jesus Christ does Carol look like a man with breats.

Yeah, but it's a Hindi word too.

The Ya Allah balloon is from Kamala's mom, not from the teacher looking at the camera, user. Keep up.

>I can't stop because it would mean I'm wrong and I'm a woman so I'm too stubborn to admit to being wrong

Actually pretty great writing.

So she's either a supervillain or retarded.

Maybe not the whole Youth, but the redhead looks on her way actually do it

Carol basically appears to stop the fight plot-wise, too bad because I thought they could've interacted a bit more, especially since we've seen Carol's line of thought (and how she sees Kamala's idea of her as a model to aspire to) in the Gages' tie-in

Tbqh I found out it's the costume's frame's fault, because it severely undersizes her hips. Carol still has a woman's build (except when drawn by Anka), but the costume makes your eye perceive the more square figure first

This sounds like an excellent plan that can in no way go wrong at all.

>only white character is unsubtly a Nazi looking villain

Bravah marvel!

Eh. Being a stubborn fucktard with too much pride to ever back down is unisex.

Also pretty common, though, so reasonable writing anyway. The sunk cost fallacy is one of the most famous logical fallacies for a reason.

There is so much damage control in the tie-ins that I can't help to feel sorry for the writers that have to deal with Bendis shit

>ninja crocs

Don't talk about Carol that way or Kamala will hear you!

most be pretty bad if even the characters are face-palming

Is this any different from Civil War 1 where the tie-ins had good stuff compared to the main series' schlock?

This would be great character work if we weren't spoiled that Kamala is strongly enough on Tony's side by CWII #5 that she takes part in the battle against Carol's side

Why does ginger have pubes on her face?

In Civil War 1, at least the main story was readable. Here, that's not even the case.

I think that's called persecution complex, user

youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

Don't do it freckles!

I used to enjoy this but dropped it hard when it began to tie in to Benis' mess of an event. Is it worth reading again?

End

Oh, Kamala, you stupid cunt.

If Bruno doesn't survive I'm dropping this

I ship it

>Which of Your Classmates Needs to CHILL?
>"Poppa Bear is Wanted for Questioning"
It's the little things that matter.

Only the first chapter of the tie-in was irky, the others are fine
Or, if you really can't deal with CWII, you can just wait for October, when the tie-in will be over

This could've been a fantastic issue. But it's tainted. Tainted by Kamala being bullied into being Captain Fascist's lackey because of fucking Bendis.

Not that user, but it's different.
Civil War had as many good tie-ins that helped explaining the main plot and make it work as utterly bad ones that made it infinitely worse like Iron Man being a colossal fascist in ASM and his own title, the long-running mini with the Daily Bugle guy who uncovered this massive conspiracy beyond the SHRA that was just left unexplained at the end, Wolverine having that whole Damage Control espionage subplot that contradicted stuff in the main title, and many more I'm too old to recall now. It got to the point where even the good ones like the truce one where Tony explains Cap his motivations where he's seen this whole dystopic future if he's not in charge of implementing and backing down on the SHRA look bad as a result of the fact that they're never referenced by Millar and look like too much damage control

He's gonna survive but he's going to become a supervillan

What happened to Brunos girlfriend?

Too fat to fit through the door.

That pose looks suggestive

Ah Marvel, universe where any kid genius at least has a powersuit.

No one said it yet, but thank you, OP.

Our only consolation for this abysmal event is decent tie-ins and the hope that Bendis won't be allowed to do any more events.

Kamala's Sidecut B-Ko might possibly be the most exciting new addition to comics I've read in some time...

>hazmat suit kids

You basically have to treat this event like there's two separate timelines: Bendis, and literally everyone else.

Everyone else is writing a story where there's some nuance to what's happening, as retarded as it all is. People actually talk and admit to problems on their side. People have motivations that make sense, even if they're wrong.

Bendis is Bendis.

That redhead has the craziest goatee

Ah the cultural closeness of the Paki and Indian people. Contrasted with how much they vehemently hate each others guts.

Eat her out freckles, wait what where they talking about?

"Someday Ms.Marvel, I'll find out what your lips taste like."

It's nice to see original villans for kamala

Goddammit, why can't I stop loving Kamala's bust/waist/hip ratio? She's just too cute.

>Momma bear runs afoul of Local Triad
>Asian businessmen sleeping on trains
>Adventures of the Lobbyist Lizard
EVERY SINGLE TIME

Keeps dropping by to leave challenges. Though I don't know if flowers and candy are actually how someone is supposed to issue a challenge.

She really is the modern-day Spider-man of having your personal life get utterly fucked by superheroics.

Thanks for the storytime OP!

I'm having concerns. Almost as if they are writing off Kamala's cast so that it can become Miles and Sam Nova.

She's a retard who'll probably become a supervillain after losing Carol's favour instead of gaining it.

Don't be silly. Bruno is still gonna be around.

But hey, so between Rhodey and Bruno and Tim Drake next month, is someone gonna make a Guys in Refrigerators website?

Probably AIM kids to be more precise.

Am I the only one who reads this guy's lines in the 80's Shredder's voice?