Why couldn't Joey just

be with Phoebe and just fuck her and have kids and just fuck her some more :(((

Do you want children with negative IQs?

Because he was Chandler's jack off/suck buddy?

NO!

Phoebe's love interest was so bland and she aged the worst so her love interest being some hot young guy felt even more off.

She should have ended with some antique shop owner or some peta guy.

Her elbow must be feeling Joey's thick big boner :))

Didnt Chandler make sure there was a spare bedroom in his house for Joey

>talk about Phoebe
>image isn't of Phoebe

Phoebe is a walking hive of various STDs. She's the type of chick to hitchike-fuck her way across the country because her free spirit wanted to see the ocean or something.

>the one where ross and monica make out as teenagers and fantasise about that momemnt their entire lives

THEY WERE ON BREAK!!!

Who /Russ/ here?

Phoebe>>>>>Early Monica>Rachel>Late Monica

Would Friends get made now without at least one minority friend?

Chandler would probably come out as gay.

This but add late Rachel at the end.

Didn't the two actors say that they played Joey and Phoebe as though the characters were secretly fucking each other all the time?

How soon we forget about the episode where they are argue about the shower soap.

Joey's like what do you think the last part of my body I use the bar of soap for?

Chandler's like gross (but fakes it as so turned on and hot for Joey's pubes on the shower bar soap they share and utilize for lube during drunken escapades)

>“Towards the end we actually pitched the idea that Joey and Phoebe had been having casual sex the entire time. We’d go back and shoot all the historical scenes and just before a moment that everyone recognizes, there’s Joey and Phoebe coming out of a broom closet together. But they were like, ‘Nah.’”

This hack writers.

Ha. That would've been great.

That's one of my favorite scenes/episodes

MALT SHOP

ursula

Why is it that this is the only scene I can remember from this show?

I just accepted the fact that she was a closet lesbian and then the show just made a little more sense

I just looked up who played Russ, it was actually david Schwimmer himself. I just assumed they used a look-a-like.

>ross facing the wrong way
>rachel and pheebs will never wrestle you to the ground and take turns riding your dick and face

Fucking hacks, Jesus fucking Christ

What went wrong?

Plastic surgery meme and botox

White women

You mean what went right?

>she aged the worst

bullshit

phoebe was, is and always will be the patrician choice