It's Friday night and I'm about to get high as fuck. What are some good movies to watch?

It's Friday night and I'm about to get high as fuck. What are some good movies to watch?

Just like...watch infinity maaaaaaan

Uh dude

Baraka or its inferior but still good sequel Samsara.

august underground's mordem

DUDE WEED HAHA

Half Baked

How come there are so few good stoner movies?

The only really notable ones are Friday, How High, Half Baked, Up In Smoke, Harold and Kumar, Pineapple Express, and Dazed and Confused.

you can only make so many original films centered around DUDE WEED

>not just getting a tiny bit high and socializing
Sounds like a pretty shitty night

WEED LOL 420 BLAZE IT DUDE AYYYYYY

Kys, reddit faggots.

Go back to 420chan you fucking faggot

WHY DON'T YOU BOTH MEET UP IN REAL LIFE AND FUCK EACH OTHER TO DEATH LIKE THE MIGHTY FAGGOTS YOU ARE

t. never smoked

>all media i consume has to be related to weed, did I mention i smoke WEED?

fucking summer

Fuck off.

Have smoked don't give a shit for people who can't cope without it

DUDE
WEED
(seriously: KYS yourself)

Maybe I will but legit dude I'm gonna rape you

Nixon.

Le leddit memes dude weed..
Le

Hey bros, it's Friday night and I'm gonna finger myself and sniff glue. What are some movie?

Mulholland Dr

are big lebowski and inherent vice not considered stoner movies? ive watched IV like 15x high it's fucking great

nah but DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

actually watch this

Female Troubles

never thought of it like that i'm laughing so hard right now my friend

brahs Im fuckin blowed off my skullz on some dank kush so High broz like oh em geeeeeeeeeee ulul what are some memes that are funny ON WEED

Another Stakeout

bro 420 710 so high right now lmao xDD

The plot of those movies doesn't really revolve around weed like the other movies.

I'm in a k hole Sup Forumsros what should I do?!?!? So fucking stoned the carpet is moving underneath my feet.
Here friend I'll share some dank memes

Summer Wars

As somebody whose been around the block with k a few times I'd recommend the old Universal monster movies. Something about the way they were filmed goes so well with k that it makes it seem like you're in the movie

Bros. I just smoked a pop tart for Jesus. Wat movie?

47 Ronin (1941)