Deathstroke in a Batman movie is like Ra's al Ghul in Arrow. Sure it's possible, but it's still a terrible fucking idea...

Deathstroke in a Batman movie is like Ra's al Ghul in Arrow. Sure it's possible, but it's still a terrible fucking idea.

He better show up having already crossed paths with the Teen Titans years ago.

Teen Titans don't exist user
Nobody wants to water down Deathstroke by having him fight a bunch of kids

LE EPIC TEEEN TITANS ANIME FACE xD

So you are going to ignore the season where Arrow had Deathstroke as the main villain and instead compare this to the shitty season where Ra's al ghul was shoehorned into the show?

Sounds really reasonable

i doubt hes in Batman anyway,its most likely Justice League

He is a Merc, by definition he arches for any and every one.

freelancer yo

Green Arrow and Deathstroke have a history, though. Batman's history with him is mostly because Deathstroke's fought against Dick and the Titans multiple times.

If you think the retarded waifu thing is a good example of the having "history" then you're fucking retarded.

This. Deathstroke can be one of those universal villains who'll fight anyone.

I never really got how he was a merc, and yet his number 1 targets have mainly been the Titans.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I know he's changed crosshairs multiple time in comics, but he seems mainly in the rogues gallery of the Titans out of all people/groups. You'd seriously think it'd be Green Arrow or Batman that Deathstroke would be a part of their rogues.

After all the batman movies that have been made, im glad we don't get just another villian we've had before so many times, only thing I could think that would be better than this is like clayface or having multiple villians like calender man teamed up with mad hatter or something

Ravager when?

I'm dont really feel this was a good idea either. Batman's main villian should be charismatic enough to divert attention from how solemn and broody bruce usually is. Slade just has an edgy "nuthin personal" attitude, without any exciting personality traits.
This movie can end up a boring clash between two dull old men if they dont pull it off right.

He's pissy about the Titans entirely due to family issues. Grant died fighting them, then Joe joined up with them and later Rose did a heel turn as well and left him thanks to Grayson's bad influence. I mean, sure, he had replaced Rose's eye with Kryptonite but kids are all about the bling, yo.

Because he first appeared on Teen Titans and writers are often too uncreative to change stuff and they just have characters(especially villains) recycle a plot. He hasn't even been in that many Titans comics actually, he's had more issues where he's doing his thing than issues where he's dealing with Titans hit.

Batman solo movie hasn't even entered production, he is probably for the JL.

Which is better Batman has other villains he could use, even if it's going to be Joker again anyway

So we're going to have a toned down ultimate assassin who actually doesn't kill anyone?

Most interesting thing about the Deathstroke reveal is that Ben Affleck introduced it and not Zack Snyder.

It's like WB is acknowledging how toxic Snyder's name is, following the failure of BvS.

Getting tired of joker, need some of his other villians, should rule out bane too since he was recent. If we could get a Victor Fries that wasn't all puns it could be pretty good

>TT existing before the JL
lol

He means in the comics.

They didn't have history on the comics. He appeared in GA comics, like, twice and it kinda sucked. He appeared in Batman back in the day too. And he was in some Wonder Woman annual.

>what is shared universe

He had a pretty lenghty rivalry with Ollie in the comics.

No.

What?

Clayface pls

>Doubting Based Affleck

I don't mind Deathstroke being a villain in Batfleck's movie. Especially since i like the idea of the two facing off in hand to hand combat and he is someone who can actually take on if not kick Batman's ass in a fight.

I want the BVS warehouse fight type shit but with 1 v1. Thing about Deathstroke being a merc is, he might actually not be the main villain. He could easily be the dragon. Think Bane from TDKR but in this case it would actually make sense with Deathstroke being a professional henchmen.

Maybe Black Mask hires him to take down Batfleck?

Not really

Ya I'm assuming Slade will be the muscle for the main villain, which is fine by me

>caring about comics

How awesome would it be if he showed up with his Teen Titans Season 1 personality instead? Maybe I just have a soft spot for that version of the character because it was my introduction to him but damn, Ron Pearlman as an insidious, puppeteering mastermind (who also personally kicks ass) is just amazing to me.

No because Snyder posted a lot of stuff for upcoming movies and they have been well received

but user that was a shit deathstroke

>He better show up having already crossed paths with the Teen Titans years ago.
Only if he was hired by Trigon, so we can kill both episodes with one stone.

maybe also he's like getting paid to kill brother blood

kill THREE with one stone

Awful you mean.

Even better, senpai. Then TT movie can use the most superior episode: Raven going evil.

Why does Slade pick on teenagers? Does he like instant gratification?

2 of his kids died because of them and a third joined up with them. They are homewreckers and need to be put down.

oh but of course
>Deathstroke gets hired by Trigon to kill Brother Blood and Trigon does this so Raven can go evil

perfect