BASED Steven Crowder exposes how ignorant anti-gun people are about....guns

youtube.com/watch?v=SqJ_4YhYMhE

Hooo-leee-fuuuuuck. These people vote.

I grew up with this faggot he is a child molester who fled quebec when he was caught diddling his pre teen cousin

Baby leafs first argument

I grew up with him, too. He fled Quebec after I framed him for molesting his pre-teen cousin.

Hey I was molested by this monster and some kikey canadians helped cover it up.

Leafs man...every fucking time

I grew up with him as well. I flew the plane that he was on out of Quebec, he was a pretty big guy in the seats.

>anti-guns people knows guns kills people
>pro-guns people thinks anti-guns need to know more
No mang.

>Giving a shit about Steven 'the Cuck' Crowder

T R A S H

I grew up with this faggot he is a child molester who molested Steven Crowder after finding Steven diddling his pre teen cousin, who was trying to flee to quebec to escape me (i lived in quebec at the time and molested OP, who was louder than crowder when I fingerblasted him)

I'm so fucking confused about what's happening here.
Someone explain?

I think I'm having a huge fucking brainfart right now.

I was about to explain it to you but then I figured

T
R
A
S
H

the mass Québec molestation war

C'mon man, don't cliffhanger me like this.

I'm trying to process this shit and I feel like there's a gap in there somewhere, something I'm missing.

>Brazil
>Knowing anything about anything

>Based

Are you kidding me, he is not even on the Trump train for fuck sake.

The guys running the booth are plants and are there to make people look retarded. The "signatures" aren't actually going to anything.

So we are ok with false flags now?

oh.

Well, that explains.

Thanks user!

My uncle works at nintendo

The point is that anti-gunners know nothing about guns or how current gun laws actually work along with the actual stats of gun related crimes and deaths.

WOW THE AMOUNT OF SHILLS IN THIS THREAD DERAILING

HOPE YOU CTR FAGS ARE GETTING PAID OVERTIME

>Steven Crowder

Smoking kills people. I don't need to know any more than that to know that it should be banned.

People tend to be scared of things they don't understand.

the marxist seem to forget this one

The whole proletariat must be armed at once with muskets, rifles, cannon and ammunition... Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary.
-Karl Marx

no matter what point he's making, Steven Crowder is still an annoying asshole. It depresses me that standards are low enough for right wing media that he gets any attention whatsoever

Because everyone is just as dumb as you and has to be told how to act by the government right? I wish these right wing faggots would understand this, we are to stupid to own guns so obviously everyone else is too. To say otherwise just means they are in denial.

Exactly. I once picked up a gun and pointed it at a child by accident because I don't own guns and don't know any better. Imagine what some who DOES own guns and how to properly use them might do! There's no way they'd be more responsible than me!

Why are canadians such huge faggots?

They put faggot juice in their water. I visited Canada a couple months back and I had to fight off all the white dudes who kept trying to suck my dick.

They also take your gun at the border so you can't defend yourself from the giant Canadian cock sucking hordes. Would not visit again.

What a fucking cuck faggot. Anyone can see he's putting words in people's mouths and using made up terms and disingenuously misleading people. If he had laid back and let people speak for themselves he might have ended up with a video that is incriminating; what he produced was instead just a video that makes him look like a giant asshole.

>Anyone can see he's putting words in people's mouths and using made up terms and disingenuously misleading people

Yeah, good thing the left made it clear that Ethics in reporting do not matter kek. Swallow that medicine, it's your original recipe kek.

Steve Crowder is one of those "coolservatives" who push open borders, and ignore race.

He's safe and boring. Don't advertise him here.

what leftists do is the standard you hold people to?

Hi Steven, hows it going?

>what leftists do is the standard you hold people to?

Yes, I never claimed to be morally superior. I'm just some user on Sup Forums bro. Fight fire with fire. You can have your standards and morality, they aren't doing shit for anyone. Your nation just legalized sucking off dogs, maybe you should work on your own standards and values.

dank meme faggot no ones going to believe you thanks for correcting the record.

>You can have your standards and morality, they aren't doing shit for anyone

What exactly are they supposed to "do"?

By the way, we didn't legalize sucking off dogs, we found that getting oral sex from a dog was always legal according to the legal definition of bestiality. It's like you don't want to be correct.

the butter face at 2:33 got a nice ass god damn I want her to sit on my face

>Anyone can see he's putting words in people's mouths and using made up terms and disingenuously misleading people

Are you talking about him or the MSM? Its hard to tell most of you leafs come across so retarded.

>That stossel impersonation
spot on.

>we found that getting oral sex from a dog was always legal according to the legal definition of bestiality

You sat around trying to figure out if you could legally suck off your dog and came to the conclusion that's it's completely fine, my mistake. BASTION OF MORALITY!

Anyways, Crowder is Canadian so it's another ethical issues for you, not us.

Seeing as I used "he" the confusion is all yours.

The law isn't morality, genius.

based.

keep fighting for freedom, Canadabros

Definitely not in Canada kek.

You ol' dog dick sucking Canadian degenerates.

Sucking a dog's dick is illegal.

Oh so the dog can suck you?

My bad Canada, you guys aren't degenerates.

Why cant Americans detect sarcasm?

>Oh so the dog can suck you?
No.

>hundreds of thousands of dollars paid to combat information that threatens the MSM narrative online

>Crowder video

Do you even know what a shill is?

>lady hesitantly pokes a rifle
>CAREFUL CAREFUL, you never know when guns can yknow do their thing
These guys are so fucking based in exposing libtards.

He's still a neoconservative, evangelitard, chad.

wtf i hate canada now

He is such a Chad. Would let him suck off my dog.

>complains about false flag

>disguised as Texas