Is the alt right the worst thing to happen to politics?

Is the alt right the worst thing to happen to politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

insanemedia.net/forum-shill-gets-busted-ats-and-glp-censor-n-7015a/2924
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. Anything that so much as goes against the grain will attract contrarian fucktards in huge numbers. And the idiots in the group are always the most vocal.

Kill yourself Trip faggot

I would say beaner/spics. Absolute scum of a people that turn America from a 80% white country to a 60% white country

No, Marx was the worst thing to happen to Politics, then Lenin.

This my panchito friend

You know what to do guys.

More like the best thing amirite

lmao

ppl who bait autists for fun are more autistic than the autists themselves

SJWs managed to make the left an unstable cannibalistic shit show, so I'd say they're much worse than the alt-right.

rollin' in SAGE

No, but the CTR was the worst thing that happened with Sup Forums.

wait that isn't a roll picture

I'm retarded

THE "ALT-RIGHT" IS JUST A GENERATION OF CONSERVATIVES BROUGHT UP IN A LIBERAL ORIENTED WORLD

I LEARNED IT FROM YOUR DAD CIRCA 1960'S

You know, I'm SOOO sick of all these racist BIGOTS, It's almost like no one here has ever been outside or looked at REAL news. All they have is a computer screen to stare at and promote their twisted beliefs in an echo chamber.

When Hillary wins, we won't ever have to listen to this trash because every single troll will be smashed on sight. No longer will we have to sit in despair and hope that all these uneducated kids finally wake up. They will be given a YUGE wake up call in November.

No because marxism already has that "honor".

So what happens when the powers that be decided that your the "uneducated kids" and need to be smashed on sight??????

No the braindead left is the worst thing that has happened to politics.

It's just conservative talk radio in internet form.

Nobody but you cares.

Only for people who were waiting for Day of the Rope. Alt right cancelled that.

Ok so how many of these guys are working for faggot intelligence networks and how many are just paid/dumbfuck trolls?

You all know what happened on Godlike Productions when that CIA guy's remote desktop fucked up and put a whole checklist up right? And they'll ban you from Above Top Secret if your posts are too close to the truth. John Lear got banned LOL.

So most of you get this, but realize there is a concerted effort by the intelligence communities to hide the truth. Don't fall for this bullshit that's based in lies and misinformation.

Long Tit-Lover
Lmao

>You all know what happened on Godlike Productions when that CIA guy's remote desktop fucked up and put a whole checklist up right?

Elaborate plx.

I love how scared you kikes are lately

alt-rights are degenerate mixed shitbloods, literally untermensch trashes

Kind of ironic considering how much they look up to Hitler

For your reading pleasure... Shit's fucked up really. Enjoy!

insanemedia.net/forum-shill-gets-busted-ats-and-glp-censor-n-7015a/2924

It'll shed light on why dumb shit off topic threads are posted and some other things. More importantly you will start to question things more.

I think mostly they derail threads. They'll operate multiple computers at a time.

Just a bunch of faggot trolls with security clearance really. Read the guys posts on here to find them. Its obvious sometimes

Wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight. Regular internet dorks with a sweet ISP connection.

Not surprising. I've been on GLP for many years. Keep quiet and don't sign up. It was pretty obvious what was up when the ban list words got passed around. Missed this outing though. Appreciate the redpill boost.

Everybody needs to be aware of this shit. I had a friend of a friend who was former Air Force intel.

I asked him some good places to go for information and he said GLP. Figures. Yeah I ain't signing up for shit. I don't really even go there. fuck em.

It's hard to get good info without misinfo, but it can be put together. You gotta be smart and pro-active and do it yourself. Takes a lot of fucking time.

Still a solid untainted source would be nice.

LOL just saw TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE was on the banned list.

Now I know why they all say Tah-vis-tock.

Tavistock Institute is YUUUUGE linchpin to all of this. Kaczyinsky seems to have missed that one. LOL

It's a good resource if you keep wary and don't interact much. Seen a lot of shit go down through there. Also seen massive slides and crazy ban frenzies. Banned now actually. It would be nice to have an unpoisoned well but take what you can get these days. The cage bars tighten more every fucking day.

Yep. It has been known for awhile that it was set up as a social engineering observation tent in mind. Fine if you navigate accordingly.

Well they're dropping flak bombs everywhere, Reddit, Sup Forums.

I mean if you have CTR doing what they're doing. Just imagine what's going on behind the scenes.

>cage bars tighten more everyday.

Wait till the AI of SkyNet takes over.

spbp

guide to shills and such

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm