GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKING SHINEBOX

GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKING SHINEBOX

Aye, who wants some of the gabagool?

>watch any video clip with this fucking actor
>every other comment is about shineboxes

OOOOOOOOHHHH

There will always be at least one shinebox reference in any youtube video involving italian gangsters

The fucking Shah of Iran over here

SNEEDSBOX

cancer

>June 11 1970 Queens, New York
>PARTY SHINERS IN THE HOOUUUSE TONIIIIGHT

faggot

>someone gets murdered over a light hearted cheeky joke about a childhood job shining shoes even they're years older and financially secure and a well established mobster

jesus christ

>wops are dirty scum
who knew? even says so in the movie

I couldn't believe this was Phil leotardo. Is it the angle? Or did he lose weight?

There's no shineboxing in the car

nah nah nah he insulted him a little, he got a little out of order himself

He was just busting his balls a little bit.

>you look like a Puerto Rican whore

What did he mean by this?

He meant that he used to dress up girly looking boys in prison and bang them like porta rican hoors. 20 fuckn yeers is a long time my friend

Yeah but like you said, he was a well establish mobster on the verge of becoming made. He deserves a little bit more respect
Plus Tommy is a fuckign madman

trips for this irish hoodlum over heah

Drinks

are on

Gabagool?

the house.

WAY DOOOWWWWWWWWWN
BELOW THE OOOOCEAN

>I fuck kids like that in the can in the ass i fucked them. try to break up my party.

what did he mean by this

it was about the duality of men

The Jungian thing?

>the fuck you talking about Phil?
>Shinebox! that's my fuckin legacy!

I watched this movie on a plane and its depressing as shit desu

I thought it was pepperoni pizza from the thumbnail.

i thought gabagool was like apasta dish

yes

>mfw i'm actually irish

KYSBOX

the important descriptor being "mobster"

Fenian scum

>This is the same fucking guy who blew someones toe the fuck off because they didn't bring him a cup of water fast enough
>This is the same guy who killed a young lad because he told him to go fuck himself after blowing a fucking hole in his foot

Kek

>Inb4 American larping episode
MY ANCESTORS WERE IRISH N SHIT

OVA EAR

prods get out
>implying i'm a disgusting """"""""irish""""""" american

It was actually about jimmy wanting to keep the racket that he had gotten after old dude went to jail. You can hear right before he gets turned arouns by pesci "i gotta get whats mine."

I have 0 italian in me but i am related to the gambinos by marriage kek.

>I have 0 italian in me but i am related to the gambinos by marriage kek.
sure thing, I'm bill gates' nephew (unironically)

Why was Tommy so upset? Billy was telling everyone how great of a shoe shiner Tommy was and how he made their shoes look like "mirrors." They even had a name for him, "Spitshine Tommy".

My jew uncle is from brooklyn and his father had a thing for italian chicks. He hooked up with a mafia princess whose name is gambino. He thought because he was married to the mafia he was untouchable until he got booked for selling blow in the late 70s and spent the next 10 years in sing sing.

>had a thing for italian chicks
I don't blame him, so do I
Don't know why though

Are Scorsese movies actually the dumbest cultural product ever? Just rewatch them. Goodfellas might be the dumbest movie ever

Underrated

Don't make me start a 7th Sopranos run now Sup Forums

I know this is bait, but would you elaborate

If you're legitimately a hun, we'll take that into consideration

how can u watch that 7 times? i couldnt bear to watch carmela and her daughter crying literally every fucking episode in the later seasons. i actually had to fast forward those parts because they were so boring.

No more shines, Billy

Goodfellas came a decade before sopranos and Phil didn't even came until season 4.

Lol, even the fucking text of it makes me laugh

God damn, what a great movie

TOMMY

TOMMY

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH