/hardy/

What the fuck was his problem?

muh pelts

Mental illness and desperation.

mhm nootka

I liked his performance. I felt the tension of being stuck with a guy who's violently insane and unpredictable.

>*mumble mumble*

What did he mean by that?

you ever wonder how different the movie would have been if Leo and Tom switched roles? would you watch it?

he did nothing wrong

I would love Hardy as Glass but hate Leo as Fitzgerald

Probably, I checked it out mainly for the cinematography. It is a lot harder to imagine Leo as a traumatized maniac, scraping a living on the fringes of society because that's the only place that will have him.

nothing.

he was a cunt, but leo was more than likely dead. there was no real reason to carry a dead man over mountains.

Really great performance

i love how at the end of the 2nd act of this movie they make the French look like the worst people in the world

What did they mean by this?

>incompetent commanding officer was given his job by his rich daddy
>Glass' sole fucking responsibility is safely chart courses through dangerous territory
>they have lost nine tenths of their party since the beginning of the film thanks to Glass
>Glass keeps zoning out about his lost spearchucker pusy
>CO wants to leave the fucking boat
>CO wants to leave the fucking pelts
>6 months of work, leave it all in the hopes they can come back for it
>Glass' little whiny halfbreed keeps screaming and crying, giving away their position whenever Fitzgerald says a naughty word
>Glass goes off hunting without taking adequate support
>Gets fucked by a bear
>Bear about to leave
>Shoots fucking bear, gives away position again
>Glass is fucked, any normal person would side with Fitzgerald and put Glass out of his misery to get the fuck home and salvage what little is left of their situation
>dumb CO wants to split the group up so people can look after Glass
>Fitzgerald tries to put Glass out of his misery so he can get the fuck home
>Halfbreed starts screaming again, giving away position again

>just want to get home and sell my pelts to Merchant Masters for a warm meal

>What the fuck was his problem?
TRY'AN TO TELL U'ALL WE GONNA LOOSE THESE PEHLTS

>>Glass keeps zoning out about his lost spearchucker pusy

>fitzgerald
>Mental illness
>violently insane and unpredictable
lmfaooo
holy the shit the state of the modern white male

Being written as a two-dimensional evil cartoon

>tfw someone points out all of the plot holes
pic very fuckin related y'hear

... PELTS?

when i watch these wilderness movies i have to suppress the urge to join the wild... something screams at me regularly from really far away... i don't always understand what it says, but it often includes actions of simplicity... jumping in the lake to be clean, eating what i kill, and something like listening to silence, awaiting any deviation

He was desperately trying to save a shit movie due to a horribly written MC.

>Score and visuals were great though

>tfw there's only 20 minutes left in the movie

"You came all this way just for your revenge..... well you enjoy it Glass....... cuz there ain't nothin gonna bring your boy back"

forgot the picture

Was tree niggers a real term back then to refer to native americans?

One of my favorite lines in all of film. Completely kicks the Revenge story in the balls.

that was kinda weird, and also the 'Ree' thing i found strange... i've read old books about it but they don't use this slang/terminology

>Hmmmm

What did he mean by that?