Why is it that the UK has lost its power to the point that it's now not as influential as France?

Why is it that the UK has lost its power to the point that it's now not as influential as France?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1519185049286.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

UK sold their souls to Satan for world domination, but America traded its whiteness for global power, which was a better deal in the eyes of the devil
China recently sold its baby's souls in bulk which is why they're coming out on top now

Why are ugly goblinoid Jap untermenschen so obsessed with Britain? Like 90% of anime have british characters and 50% are set in Britain.

Also Japanese male height is 150 cm
fucking lol island chink bro

very humorous, indeed

because......

calm down

aryan blood supply is at an all time low
not much we can do without it

>Aryan blood
Northern Indians and Pakis are true aryans. You have plenty of them.

Ẃ̴͈̫̝̼͙͈̻̺̹͖ẖ̛͓̪̹̫̺͍͔̬̱̜̼̠͞͝i̶̵̧̮͈͍̞̪̫̻͇͙͖̪̺͖̪͢͟t̶̤̰̪͎̯͔͎͍̣͓̕͘͟ͅé̷̜̮̯͚̺̪͚͚͓̘̙͘͜͡r̨̛̘͙̮̣͚̮̱̞̮̥̮̗̪̪͙̀ ̧̹̝̖̗̖̞̞̦̘̙͔̜͕͈͚̮ͅͅţ̴̧̰̤̖̪̬͈̪̹̦͕̹̯̞͍͇͉̺̝ͅh̸͔̰̤̱̰̥̮͢͠a̡̭̯͉͙͓̬̺̗͕̞̺̞ͅͅn̨̛͎͓̘͚̜̬̞͚̪͉̗̳͝ ̵̵̢̛͍̬͇͉͉̘͓̦͔̹͡ͅͅy̛͎͙̜͕̱̜̘͚̰̬͕̕o͉͕̘̺͎̼͈̺̱͍̟̞̮͢͟͠͝ͅṷ̷̷̧̝͓̠̤͉̥̹̮͈̳,̨̠̺̩͎̹̗̦͉͚̹͇̻̳̹̞̬̕ ̷̧̱͈̙̤͉͚̗̤ͅM̖͓̦̻̩̮ư̸̶͉̼̫̙̗͖̣̱͚̼̖͉̗͝ͅͅh̜̠̻̞͙͖̩̩̘̣̟̖̖̖͕́͟͝a̧̩̭̹̭͙͙͎̮̼̭̹͇̣̩̘͜ͅm̶̼̭̙̻̗ͅm̩͖̗̀͜͟à̸̟̙͙̱́d̹͔̤̟̜̥̺̳͓̬̦̺͕̼̀̕͜.̴̶̢͈͖̼̜̫̗̻̱̝͇̮̦͟͞

No one gives a shit about frogs though

t. frogless *ngglo

same with you poles

Well, we give a shit about you Americans, but not in a good way

This. NEED another harvest immediately.

Start giving a shit about improving your shitole and not being subhumans first 2bh my potato faced 'friend'.

>eventually he will run out of countries and stop... maybe?

>Start giving a shit about improving your shitole
>this post
>this flag
It escapes my mind how dense you English sometimes are

i.4cdn.org/gif/1519185049286.webm

this should answer most of your questions

how do you post webm with sound?

post it on another Sup Forums board like wsg or gif than link it here

ah thanks.

Proper patriot, Brexit was good