Why are women the only race to move past looks?

Only women seem capable of transcending instinct and biology in order to act like FUNCTIONING members of society. Pic related is an example.

Given this, please explain how feminism could be wrong? Just scared that if women are given a chance they might just... take over the civilized world ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_4OfD-wmGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>women
>race

holy shit

Strange this looks very familiar...

>reputable source

you sure thats not her younger autist brother

[spoiler];_;[/spoiler]

He drove to her house, meaning he had a car in highschool. Of course she was down to fug.

Bitches love money and status.

>women ever choosing a guy like that unless he's rich or she has some kind of fetish for fatties

You know damn well she fucked Chad in the back of his Charger later that night.

>be american
>have a car in high school
>everyone has a car in high school
>no one gives a fuck

I know its crazy to imagine what life is like with a currency that doesn't suck asshole. But here in the US we actually can afford cars.

bait af, son

So?

She went to prom with him to seem like a nice girl and dissapeared half way through the party only to wake up in some Chads bed.

Truth

Haha she just did it for popularity and she will fuck her chad bf right after she walks out of the dancehall.

yeah girls want a nice mercedes,not your fuckin broken down 1996 corolla

>super popular girl

what the fuck is wrong with burgers?

>date to homecoming

All that means is as soon as she arrives at the event she'll go hang out with her friends while this loser stands in a corner while she gets to feel good about herself for helping some nerd.

I drove a 5yr old 5 series bmw with only 60,000 miles on it while in high school. Helps to have an uncle that owns a car lot.

>tfw asked out HS crush to senior prom and she said yes in a happy way
>tfw was super excited / proud that she was my prom date
>tfw she dissapeared during the evening and saw her dancing / kissing with some bigger dude

Fuck it Sup Forums this thread just woke up some bad feels ...

Just when the kid thinks he made it he will get smacked in the face with a reality check

Women cannot take over the world because they consume they do not create.

Every job that keeps civilization and consumerism going is done by men. Men are the best fashion/furniture/music designers, men mine coal, men work in sewers and shipping yards, men are commercial fishermen, men create and improve.

Women fit into this equation by consuming what men create and provide.

Knowing this - every woman wants the man who is the best creator/provider which can mean a variety of things
>create the best offspring
>create the best looks (outward appearance)
>provide the best items
>provide the best excitement/security

Are you fucking kidding? This very aspect of the female psyche is literally why western civilization is in decline, acting irrationally because of emotions, which is why they never had a say in anything throughout history, there was an ancient Greek comedy that was literally based on the same phenomenon for fuck sake, when women get power, they make irrational decisions which always leads to the destruction of society

Literally everyone has a car in high school, where the fuck do you live? Also, she did that for attention

He could have put effort into putting the food down to

>women
>race

are you retarded?

Assuming she's American average of 5'5, that means he's about 6'0 or 6'1, which pretty much cancels out his other beta traits.

I hope you learned a valuable lesson. Bitches ain't nothing but hos and tricks.

Like food?

poor guy, won't get any pussy and the girl just used him to show how much she's good for giving attention to such a failure as him.

And you assume the guy in OP's pic had a mercades why?

I drove a bike and still got laid.

I was also the high school weed dealer so everyone loved me and my popular status made getting laid super easy.

Plus I was a clean cut sharp dressed stoner.

no.
if anything woman standards are beauty is extremely high compared to what men settle for

fact is woman don't settle for avarage guys, there are plenty of avarage guys that get absolutely nothing

He probably plays football, and is a man of few words. Still probably popular, just not quite in the dudebro way.

is this steven crowder in high school?

Never felt more ridiculed.

I thought she was happy to be my prom date based on her reaction. Saying yes and in an excited way.

Was so proud and happy, felt like every negative thing to life was just an overreaction. That anything was possible if you believed and fought for it.

Yet she didnt give a single fuck and just made out with some other dude right in front of me.

That was some coldass shit man it hurt me deeply even to this day.

Can't trust women anymore.

At lest you changed the text for this shit thread

I'll give you some credit you nut sac

>he thought women care about feelings other than their own

c'mon man

and people wonder why chicks like pricks; they don't give a shit about the girls feelings cause they know deep down they don't give a fuck about them

>youtube.com/watch?v=O_4OfD-wmGs

>when women get power, they make irrational decisions which always leads to the destruction of society
Those greek men really knew how to keep their society alive, right?

that pic reminded me of my senior prom. My good friend who is a 5/10 girl asked me to go with her MONTHS before and since I had me and my girlfriend had broken up last year I said of course as it would not only save me a lot of time but would probably be the most fun option.

Fast forward to prom night and I'm kind of buzzed as I'm driving to pick up my friend. On the way there I get a call from my ex. Since I didn't make a big deal about it, it turns out she didn't even know I was going with my friend to prom and was literally asking me if I wanted to go. I told her that no because a) i was already going with someone and that b) i wasn't going to just be her fucking last minute backup. She responded by showing me a bunch of screeshots where she's messaging her friends about if whether or not she should ask me out or wait until I do it. The convos go all the way back to the start of the year so any doubt was gone. She then went on to cry and say that she is really sorry things went bad and that she really wants things to work and is sorry that she didn't make it obvious enough that she wanted another go etc. She ended it by saying that she was sorry to waste my time and that I should have a good time at prom, but she obviously wasn't going. If she would have said it in a bitchy or even moody tone I wouldn't had even considered it, but she sounded genuinely sad and defeated which kind of made me want to go pick her up...

tl;dr i ditched my 4/10 friend at her house while I went and picked up my ex girlfriend and took her to prom in her jeans. We're still a couple today and are currently engaged, but my friend hasn't said anything to me that consisted of more than a sentence since that night. The last thing she texted me, ever, was "asshole". Would you have done the same Sup Forums or was I a fucking total asshole?

Jesus man you fucking killed her soul

yea he took her down from a 5 to a 4/10 :3

Okay a few things:

1) if Chad asked the uggo out to prom, she would have done the same thing to you
2) your wants/needs matter more than anyone else's especially some dumb bitch
3) 'the right thing' is whatever is best for YOU not someone else - you'll learn this when you're older

my bad, i got mixed up cause last I saw her she gained a little face fat so she's a 4 now

Jesus Christ man, I know you are/were young but that's the kinda fucking thing that wrecks someone emotionally for a long time.

I don't even know why you refer to the 5/10 girl as a friend because clearly you gave zero fucks about what you did. That's basically nigger behavior.

Fucking brutal. If you had made it known that you were going with the uggo from the get-go, the dread game would've had the desired effect in a more timely manner, like 1 month before prom or something. Would've avoided destroying that girl's self-esteem.

what a bunch of fucking horseshit. Women are all stupid lying worthless WHORES who don't give a shit about anything other than fucking chads and leeching off unsuspecting men. That beta nu male faggot in your picture probably paid for her prom dress while she ditched him to fuck half the football team. Cunts like OP are the reason why I'm still a virgin FUCK

Wow that's pretty mean

could've said: "Well hey, let me take my friend to the prom, and we'll talk about this stuff later." and don't ditch your "friend".

But no, you had to act like a bitch. Bitches would do that shit in a heartbeat. Nice girls wouldn't, but a hot bitch... yeah she'd do it.

So you acted like a hot bitch. Congratulations. Go delude yourself that you're a "chad".

Is this a false flag?

>>>/reddit/

sounds like psychopathic logic m8

I don't really think it's likely she would have ditched him on prom night if some other dude had asked.

That's just some cold shit man

ahh ok that explains it kek keep me posted

>I don't really think it's likely she would have ditched him on prom night if some other dude had asked.

Then you know fuck all about women. Find me a woman who prefers a man who cares more about what OTHERS think than what HE thinks. Good luck.

false flag? I'm fucking hardcore redpilled m8. Why the fuck are you trying to whiteknight OP?

Like I said, I know it's not an excuse but I was partially intoxicated, back then in my idiotic mind i my thought process was that since we were good friends she would just understand and we'd laugh about it in the morning, add that in with the amount of hormones I was excreting and fuck, i know there's no justifying it, I kind of just wanted one of you to to tell me the ends justify the means or some shit but there's really no denying how badly I fucked up. I try to tell myself that had I not done that I wouldn't be engaged rn but looking back there was so many other options to take. And I really do care about her, I know this story makes it sound like I treated her like trash but we were really fucking close. I tried to reconcile for years afterward but like I said, she wanted none of it so I just stopped because I felt it wasn't doing her any good.

>Super Popular Girl says Yes to Sup Forumsirgin and gets cheered on by society

>VIRTUE SIGNALING
VIRTUE SIGNALING
>VIRTUE SIGNALING
VIRTUE SIGNALING

Funny, the world is going to shit at the same rate women's """"liberation"""" is occurring.

But I'm sure the fact that every successful culture and religion has called for women to be submissive is just coincidence, and not because it works best, right?

Can someone post that pic of that play from ancient greece where women in power destroyed civilisation via cummunism?

>have a car & money
>Bitches love money and status.

Not impressed, unless He keeps Her for months & years.

He isn't fit, but He can kept Her with money.

Yeah she made SUCH a sacrifice, taking an ugly undesirable loser. She's so strong and brave and kind

Nevermind, found it.

>barefoot

This is what I wish I would have done since that morning.

I know I was a total bitch, I'm no chad.

definitely. Dealerships are fucking assholes to everyone else.

>Advertise price
>Here's the car, take a test drive.
>Now we try to push prep fees and 100k insurance
>Take downpayment
>Change paperwork, add everything they can in hopes that the person doesn't notice the bait and switch.

Complete scum fucks.

She went with the tard out of pity you fruitbowl

At least he's tall

That's practically half way already

just tip your fucking fedora man, we get it

"women seem capable of transcending instinct and biology"

A LEL
A FUCKING LEL
TOP KEKAROOSKI BRAH
HAHAHAHA
U FUCKIN WUT M8?

shes a size queen and he's packing a mondo dong

Well, I'll walk my comment back a bit as you attempted to make amends, which is all you can do.

We all fuck up, and I know I have done some incredibly heinous things to people (with great remorse) when folks take pride in what they've done it does rustle my jimmies.

You're a dick

What happened to the friend you ditched?

Did she ever recover emotionally?

>I drove a bike

No, they will take a betas money and run. You have to treat them like shit and they'll stay with you forever

Yeah she recovered on Jamal's dick

all women are size queens. All they care about is sex.

If you're under 7 inches you're forever beta

aus/10
would kek again

Besides the guy probably having a good personality, she might dig the whole 'aesthetic/social gap' thing. She might love the idea of this boy probably remembering her for the rest of his life.

>Yeah she made SUCH a sacrifice, taking an ugly undesirable loser. She's so "strong and brave and kind"

>Bitches love money and status.

Typical Ho. She is interested in the Car.

Women cannot "transcending instinct and biology"

That girl is seeking a guy with money & status

just as typical bitches (female dogs) in natural world.

This. Nowadays 40℅ chads get 80% of girls. The lower 40℅ of guys compete over bottom 20% ugly sluts, while bottom 20% of guys like me get absolutely nothing.

Actually let me correct you if you dont mind.

Girls are CONFIDENCE queens. You can literally tell them to their face that you have a needle dick but if you have confidence, guess what, your still smashing and once you smash it doesnt even matter what they think.

I'm not walking back shit. You should've acted like a man. You didn't. Bitching about it now is continuing to not act like a man.

Get over it, faggot.

wrong wrong wrong WRONG

You can be handsome and confident as fuck and it'll mean jack shit if you don't meet their ridiculously high special snowflake standards.

Says the little dicked beta tripfag bitchboy whose game has been destroyed by memes.

I'll take "Things That Never Happened" for $400, Alex...

Race has historically been used for genders as well. Words don't always have one definition.

>yet regular guys plow these girls

hmm rly makes u think. like maybe there are certain behavioral qualities women look for that can make up for outward appearance.

Wealth & Power are necessary for Average or Ugly looking guys succeed.

If you fail you'll be single or a Beta Cuck and mere Provider of Food and Shelter.

I'd like to think she's doing fine. Last I heard she moved to Toronto (We went to hs in Vancouver) to take uni there.

I still hope that one day she'll message me and say she's over what happened but that's asking way to much and probably never going to happen. I think at this point the best case scenario is if she has already completely forgotten about me and everything that happened.

Why do you care? You're not getting anything from this girl.

Yeah, people do tend to forget that other people can be pretty fucking weird. I'm an oldfag and now the dust a settled I've seen a lot of pairings that were headscratchers, well outside of the alpha/beta realm.

One of my good law school friends is like 5'4" and his wife is smoking hot, at least a high 8. They were together when he had fuck-all going for him and to top it off he looks like a down syndrome kid. This girl thinks he's the best fucking thing in all the world, I've never seen anything like it. When we were school, she'd make sandwiches with love notes in them every single day for this guy.

Another girl I dated in high school, a model at the catalog level, ended up dating a few investment banker Chads and hooked up with a fat swim teacher that's a pretty fun guy, truth be told. He's fucking broke, and she adores him too. They just got married.

Not to say anyone reading this can count on everything working out but some guys don't just bat out of their league, they hit a home run to the moon.

>So, we go to homecoming and then I was invited to an after party by Chad, hehe :)

Satan confirmed for betamale manlette cucked by Jeebus.

Fuck off and die reddit niggerlovers. You are literally the worst subhuman trash imagineable defending uppity bitches you will never have sex with.

>implying she will give him any.

It's just more virtue signalling.

only if you are capable of dealing with the consequences.

you can always say sorry and be a man about it

Because non-psychopaths generally do care about not fucking up innocent people

I don't want to feel these feels. But I do user. Almost same story.

>Defending uppity bitches

uh no? I'm simply stating that average guys plow these girls, meaning that there are other factors than looks/fame

She's just virtue signalling.

they would fuck him on the spot, this means nothing