I'm a staffer with the Clinton campaign, just in Britain for a few days. The campaign is literally falling apart...

I'm a staffer with the Clinton campaign, just in Britain for a few days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Clinton and Kaine are growing more violent towards each other behind the scenes, her advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Clinton herself is starting to gain huge amounts of weight. I've personally been delivering more and more psychosis medication to her over the past few weeks ever since the DNC. Whatever poker face she had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving her full-on seizures and dangerous bowel spasms. I've heard her screaming behind locked doors about how she can't keep up the charade anymore and that she has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of an opening statement or grasp of the English language. Debbie Wasserman Schultz has just announced she will leave the campaign, and she will likely followed by the bulk of Clinton's advisory team, leaving her dead in the water, because this woman doesn't know politics to save her life. She knows she'll bomb at the debates, she knows her poll numbers are fraudulent, she knows everyone with any common sense in her own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

I've been wanting to say this for weeks now and I don't have anywhere else to go without taking to the press. If you have a question please ask. They'll never know I came here.

in

Tell them to not give up hope. This is GOAT election cycle in very large part due to Ms. Clinton.

My dad works for Nintendo.

nice pasta

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP XD

oh boy here we go

>Clinton campaign leaker on Sup Forums's board "Politically Incorrect" found dead with 5 gunshot wounds to the head. Death ruled a suicide.

> I the UK
> That flag

I guess that means I'm #GayForGary

stale pasta

Anyone screencap that bowser one I made a few weeks back?

lol you forgot to put a proxy on you fucking idiot.

Wow, that's it, I'm on the Jill pill now.

wish this was real

>post Clinton deets as an insider
>body found 2 hours later
>shot three times to back of the head with double barrel 8 gauge shotgun from 15 paces away
>15x the lethal dose of heroin found in blood stream
>bruises all over body, testicles cut off
>every finger broken from twisting
>bamboo chutes under toe nails
>warm metal bucket over stomach with live rat escaping through stomach
>police rule death as suicide: no foul play

Wtf I hate Clinton now

.02 cents have been deposited to your account

Fake and gay

pic related

What is really like to know is how Irish women feel about plastic paddies. America is shit for finding
>inb4 (((((white)))))
White women, conservative or not, and honestly the only thing that makes sense is to be with your own kind.

Reggie is your dad? Is your body ready?

I'm a Trump missile now.

I'm starting to feel bad for Clinton. It's like she's turning into the new Jeb but tries to hide it from everyone.