What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Yeah, like niggers palms.
Whites: 1
Negros: 0

Nigger that didn't pay enough attention in kindergarten to learn about the colour yellow.

So they're basically pushing away all potential allies in the upcoming racewar. She'll be regretting this when some Jap is wrapping a noose around her neck.

>in the upcoming racewar
>upcoming

Are you blind? It's already happening and whites are losing. Our birth rates are dropping. Do you faggots really think the racewar was going to play out on a battlefield? Nigger just have to wait for whites to die off at this point.

That she is a fucking idiot

Kek

East Asians don't have enough Not-White-Points because they don't have brown skin

>Whites are loosing

Kek how can niggers win when half their able-bodied male fighting-age population are already POWs?

Whites are being actively isolated and purged from cities, politics and legal protection.

This is a hot and active war, not a "wait for whites to die". Our dispossession is being actively promoted and pursued. Your argument is dangerous because it implies resistance is futile. If we fought back and asserted ourselves, we would be in a much better position regardless of birth rates, which are plummeting for all races anyway.

>le "Asians are based white allies who will do all our work for us" meme

Time to get real. If white boys are too scared to defend themselves, why would anyone else do it for us? Wake up and see how anti-white hatred goes completely unchecked while Asians benefit from it by being POC.

They're diverse and you aren't. You're "privileged" and they aren't. They have no incentive to change this state of affairs, and have every one to perpetuate it.

>"m-m-muh rooftop Koreans tho"

Gas yourself. Every one of the Koreans at the LA riots now hates Trump and their daughters are now college SJWs.

This is a good thing.

it will make us form a coherent power base

better now than later.

>post a picture of 8 asians holding a sign that doesn't actually effect their economic standing in any way
>think that translates to the majority of them siding with blacks in an all out race war

They have 'em when it counts.

Asians used to vote conservative before SocJus ideology started to spread. The more it spreads, the more advantages it gives to being non white. Asian-American identity has adjusted accordingly.

They are now full fledged "people of color"

>What did she mean by this?
If it ain't black it's white.

>Chinks Gooks and Nips are now White

Sweet not a bad ally to have. I'm going to stop calling the Chinese guy on my job site Egg roll.

this

asians are very ethnocentric and even tho high IQ and low crime, they are now anti-white

essentially the jews and left have been able to form a vast alliance of non-whites against whites.

and further non-whites +females versus white males

and on top of that the white male vote is divided

im waiting for this all to play out. a trump presidency will help mitigate the damage, but things will get really really bad for whites in a bout 10-15 years, and i would say all out violence in about 20.

there needs to be a fall back position - some of us need to figure out a protective location or positio in the world to ride out the barbarian horde

the 3rd world populations are exploding, and the west is being flooded with people who hate whites.

rationally we need to think long term - and the most difficult part will be how to handle the cucks among us

>DA KKK RUNS EVERYTHING YO

The KKK hasn't been relevant in decades. When was the last time the Klan murdered somebody?

Shhhh we can't let them know that the Klan is a bunch of divided and splintered groups all claiming the official Klan title and having in total less than 5000 members, half of which are FBI informants.

Its the boogeyman

>some of us need to figure out a protective location or positio in the world to ride out the barbarian horde

No no no. Absolutely wrong. White flight has been the tactic for the past half century. It only made things worse. The only option is to stand our ground. Sooner rather than later.

The first step is to: stop falling for the racism meme. Never apologize for "racist" behavior from other whites. It's a always a trap with ulterior motives.

Second step: stop apologizing for our history and heritage.

Third step: undermine the anti-white coalition. Exploit and exaggerate any and every division and crack within it.

Every precious year or news cycle that this program isn't followed brings us closer to the edge.

The democratic party controls the police? Sounds about right.

that blacks have talked enough
and that they should turn to action

How much power does the KKK actually have anymore?

I'm pretty sure BLM has a shit-ton more influence than them these days.

>celtic cross is now an ebil wite nadsee symbol now
>you are allowed to be proud of your race and heritage and culture, as long as you aren't white.

Also

>liberals actually believe the que que que is still a threat
>70 years from now
>in the United Safe Spaces of Soros
>"oy vey my goyim, the eeeeeevile white man STILL runs amuck! You must destroy the last of the big, bad, KKK!"
>yes master! I've never opened a fucking history book in my life because any word that isn't yours is problematic and racist, so we better keep fighting invisible boogiemen!

Give me one reason I shouldn't go on a wild mass murdering rampage tomorrow.

>No no no. Absolutely wrong. White flight has been the tactic for the past half century. It only made things worse. The only option is to stand our ground. Sooner rather than later.

you need to stand your ground in a defensible position is what i'm say.

i would say leave the US or set up large populations in the US to set up a bulwark

its going to get very very bad. the russian revolution and subsequent bolshevism was long and bloody. we need to protect ourselves from such a thing

No, they basically exist don't other than in the minds of nigger lovers on twitter and high school history teachers.

Good. Us Chinese hate niggers even more than you whites. We don't call them 'tar people' for no reason.

Don't exist*

what is happening here? story?

The cop was a spic
>kkk

I can't. Do it and stream it for us.

what about spics?

great

we just bolstered our numbers

Reading this niggers timeline makes me hate niggers even more

>set up large populations in the US to set up a bulwark
maybe pol can ally with Texas

Hahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Holy shit you're a dumbass even for fucking burger standards. Do you how much chinks hate niggers?

Hhaahhahaahahahahahaahahahahaha

who else reckons they're going to come for asian males once they're done with whitey?

higher income, being "targeted' by police at much lower rates, dominate college admissions - more of the same old, I've already seen it in comments recently when they write how "Asians have privilege compared to other PoC because they came as immigrants and weren't structurally oppressed starting off" or some other BS

this is an attack on the west. white men are the pillars of western civ so I doubt they care about gook males

Chinks are perfectly capable of hating niggers while benefiting from the hysteria that Whites *might* be doing same thing.

In fact, that is what they do. And that is why they are incredibly dangerous.

They do not play the knockout game with our skulls and the pavement.

Asians play the knockout game with our societies, the voting booth, journalist op-eds and judicial rulings.

It's dumb niggers like her who are the reason I'm so racist.

All this divide and conquer

Guys instead of shit posting why dont you go out and make white children you fucking idiots.

I already made 2. No excuse why you cant.

Because this is a culture/media war.

I'd rather be part of an organized minority than a disorganized majority. Adding a few hundred pounds of white flesh to the maelstrom will not, by itself, turn things around.

This country was 91% white in 1965. How did that help us?

A group of Catholics praying in support of the Sainte-Rita Church. The negro passing by was blasting anarchic music on his phone. He was asked to stop, and when he refused to comply the guy lost his shit and beat him up.