Will someone explain to me who the fuck is behind the autistic capeshit wars that plague this board...

Will someone explain to me who the fuck is behind the autistic capeshit wars that plague this board? Is it Sup Forumseddit "gamers" who can only relate to media via corporate fanboyism? Is it Sup Forums rejects who come here to shitpost about their picture books because of the "quality" of Sup Forums's moderation? Is it third world trash flinging their own shit at each other? Is it underage redditors? Is it viral marketers battling other viral marketers? Whoever it is needs to fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pIOOwhmkoLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mad, mouseshill?

But OP
It's you

pretending DCkino is equivalent to marvel reddit trash is the epitome of asshattery

Suicide Squad is the only good capeshit movie.

imagine being so much of a capeshitter that you assume a post about how the capeshit wars are autistic was made by your "rival" capeshitters

>being this much of a butthurt marvelcuck

literal autism

Mar/v/els from Sup Forums started the capeshit wars after BvS came out and spammed the "le laff evans" meme
Anything anyone tells you is utter mouse crap

It was originally on Sup Forums but they actually have mods.

w-what's that's like?

It's not Sup Forums, Sup Forums, reddit or some other boogyman it's Sup Forums. Sup Forums has no standards, everything is memes and the latest blockbuster, no clever OC, no funny material, forced spammed memes, many of which aren't even related to television and film anymore. And when Sup Forums finally discusses television or film it's the latest blockbuster or to whine and bitch about how they hate [insert popular tv show or movie]. Sup Forums is shit and the only responsible for it shittiness is Sup Forums.

As much as Sup Forums likes to pretend they have patrician taste, we actually just watch all the same movies as that other website

d-d-do you think julienposting is funny user?

is this kino?

are these dubs?

I don't know about Marvel but DC is confirmed to be a bunch of weird shitskins that love Twitter and call Zack Snyder "Zaddy," which is very gross and gay.

Marvel's probably just as bad but I don't see endless threads week after week about the brilliance of Shitvil War.

Your retardation is literally beyond words.

Stop throwing the blame to other people retard.
People here like to shitpost period.The simple fact people need t explain that for you is baffling

Idiots like you need to Learn to never take Sup Forums seriously

idk if i would call her a shitskin...
you know how i know you're a marlel?

Post your reaction images when Snyder is literally cucked by Whedon, DC finally becomes watchable and all the funloving capekino fans flock together in a big party while shitty DC fans on Sup Forums struggle outside in the cold and have to forage in dumpsters to survive

All of the above.
Corporate jingoism creates the biggest hits in Hollywood.
Sup Forums comes here because they can finally talk about their cartoons
The third world comes here and, embarrassingly enough, they actually think the VS mentality is real.
Because of all this hubbub, viral marketers come here.
Because of this traffic, Sup Forums moderation is absolutely catastrophic

And all of the above are underage redditors.
The shitskin mods are probably the worst factor.

youtube.com/watch?v=pIOOwhmkoLo

Do you really want to know the truth? Its all trolling, nobody in Sup Forums actually gives 2 shit about DC or MARVEL "winning" some sort of imaginary war, real Sup Forums likes movies from both companies, in fact Sup Forums likes all directors and genres but its so goddam fun to trigger the maybe 15 anons that are legit autistic and/or newcucks!

Come on OP and get dank with us! There is no pain here only memes!

What do you think makes Baneposting so goddamn popular? Is it because its a funny scene? NO! Baneposting only took off because some autists got triggered by it (hotheads) and that made the fire rise even harder, you see this is one thing you must understand about us, we are here to meme above all, above movies above tv shows so dont fucking believe everything you read in this nepalese picture talkbox and you'll start to have fun and hey maybe you invent the best next meme.

nu-males hate what they dont understand

>Is it Sup Forumseddit "gamers" who can only relate to media via corporate fanboyism? Is it Sup Forums rejects who come here to shitpost about their picture books because of the "quality" of Sup Forums's moderation
Essentially yes
Every single person we've found leads back to Sup Forums or /vg/

Why would he be? There is a clear winner and it isn't DC. Ignoring this stupid fanboy war benefits you retards more then the MCUfags

Most of Sup Forums hates capeshit moives. Not sure what Sup Forums has to do. Most likely just the same few jackasses making the same thread

Damn, this guy really gets it.
I saved this picture just to reply to you, and now I appreciate the meme

It was pretty funny actually before the movies came out. People were saying Marvel was on suicide watch.

Just reread your post OP

That's your answer.

>Snyder makes decent movies until a decade ago
>grows a fan base
>MCU consistently makes good movies
>enjoyed by everyone
>Snyder starts making bad movies
>gets a fan base of rabid third worlders
>starts making DC movies
>critical bombs
>fan base becomes more rabid
>get angry at a company that's not even competing against them for no reason other than sour grapes
>start spamming every corner of the internet
Pretty much it.

Kek

We are getting a Flash point movie
It's too late.

lol stop pretending you're not a mouselet you oscarlet cuck

You know that this is a bannable offense, right?

>literally named Subhuman

Lmao

do you enjoy winning the kids choice awards every year?

Watching DCkino and definding Snyders honour from ignorant marvelcucks gives my life purpose

What reason do marvelfags have to be butthurt? They've won since Iron Man while the DCEU floundered culminating in Sup Forumss messiah Snyder getting ousted in favor of fucking Joss Whedon. You literally couldn't make this shit up with how JUSTED DC has been right up until Wonder Woman came out and even then it was the movie DCucks had no faith in and expected to fail with endless threads about how shit Gaddot was.

DCfags have been wrong at every turn while marvel is basically carrying cinema with average to mediocre films in an industry that has been full of high profile failures for years.

I won't pretend marvel is somehow brillant but it knows it's audience and doesn't pretend it's anything other than what it is.

You can shit talk marvel pretty easily but you can't pretend they haven't won.

I hope you realize that's an obvious falseflag considering that the first row of quotes aren't even from the movie.

Do you not think a flash point movie is early? We don't even have a real flash movie yet.

Must be pretty hard to do when his movies are so bad and he got cucked by Whedon

>winning awards
Yeah feels good. Sorry you can't feel the same way.

@85911812

>Actually saying DCucks
Stop pretending that you're not a Mouseshill
>DCucks had no faith in and expected to fail with endless threads about how shit Gaddot was
Says FUCKING who? Your revisionist fantasy isn't reality.
DCEU isn't failing kiddo, it has an Oscar, and it's a powerhouse with 3 billion dollars made. And it's only going to get worse for you.