/bb/ Big Brother 19

HOH: Josh
Veto: TBD
Nominations: TBD
Temp Comp: Temptation Competition for 2 weeks before nominations. It's optional. The winner gets safety and the loser is a 3rd nominee.
Competition winner: Cody
Competition loser: Jess

Previously on /bb/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHwHiymSojk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1ST FOR SAFETY

Paul telling Josh that Alex hates Elena and everyone hates Elena right now, if Josh is smart he should use this shit to his advantage... get it fucking done man.

1st for the best tits in the game

josh wants elena out over jody but paul wants jess out over elena so he can get elena's jury vote in final 2 because jess wont vote for him

BAHAHAHAHAH THEY COULDNT EVEN GET THE PENALTY NOM SPOT FROM JESS. HOLY SHIT THEY FUCKED THIS UP BAD.

if paul was smart he would stop trying to control josh's hoh and be more covert about it. send alex to bully him into doing what she says. josh will totally respond to that

she just has to crack her knuckles, slam her fist into her palm and tell him to not be stupid

buttonboy can fuck off with this Melena cam

Scenarios:

best
>Jess saves herself, Paulfags on suicide watch, Elena goes home, Marky/Jody comfy feeds
>Jess stays on block all week, gets evicted - Cody/Marky bromance rampage that shits all over le jury crew for several weeks
>Jess saves herself, Paulfags on suicide watch, Marky goes home, Elena sucks of bearded manlet, Jody in silent exile
worst

Beautiful tits and best strategy

Why aren't Mark and Elena starting to campaign...

holy fuck... go up to HoH and show him your tits

SO
FUCKING
SALTY

eh.. honestly this is better for them cause now they can put up the 2 players who might flip on them in the vote

>mfw Jess draws houseguests choice

paul will probably convince xmas to use her ring otherwise he'll tell josh to make her the backdoor target

>I want Elena out

ring of replacement

>Start blaming production when you got 4 weeks of safety

L M A O

God I would love to be a plastic surgeon and allow every woman to have the perfect tits they and we all deserve, too bad it takes like 16 years of school.

Do you guys think Cody could find some chill in his volcano heart and possibly turn Josh against Bully Paul? Josh just slaves for whomever is the strongest.

wtf is josh mouthing

he meant elena and mark wanted cody to win

Josh is gung ho about going against Elena, fuck ya lol

KING JOSH

JOSH SAYING TO CAMS THAT HE IS GETTING ELENA OUT. HOLY FUCK.

>Josh- It's going to take time to persuade Paul. He is not seeing what the fuck I am seeing. The girl (Elena) is shady

/OURGUY/

IM ALONE IN THIS GAME
IM SMART
ELENA NEEDS TO GO

>this josh convo right now
YAAAAAAAAS

OH FUCK JOSH IS GOING AGAINST PAUL AND WANTS ELENA OUT OVER JESSICA!!!

>YFW JOSH WINS VETO AND TAKES JESSICA OFF THE BLOCK

J O S H
O
S
H

KEK Paul telling Christmas Josh is a fucking idiot

Funny that Mark assaulted Josh twice and he wants to evict Elena.

Didn't Paul actually get like 6 weeks of safety? He wasn't there for the day 1 cameron eviction, he got safety when he entered, then he got 4 weeks from the temptation.

MEATBALL SAID HE'S WILLING TO GO TO WAR AGAINST PAUL

BASED MEATBALL

>tfw Elena separating herself form whoever Paul told her to is what is putting her on the block now

should have tried playing

the only way this works is if cody or jess win the veto otherwise

>jess
alex
jason
paul
matt
raven

>elena
xmas
kevin

if jess comes down elena will be evicted

>What did he say?
>Nothing important

I OFFERED TO GO UP AS A PAWN

FINALLY an HoH that is making moves!

>Josh: I don't want to put Mark up as a pawn

Oh dear god Josh please keep it up

BASED RETARD

>making moves
>puts up a useless floater
ok

>josh going against paul
holy shit kek

>Josh goes full Devin this HoH

REMINDER JOSH IS NOT WITH THE PAULFAGS

HE HAS MISTED HIS WAY THIS FAR

HE WILL GO ALL THE WAY

>Josh's misting Mark this hard.

Based

But how the fuck will he get the votes to evict Elena over Jessica?

He can't vote.

Cody 1
Xmas 1???

THIS IS THE GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN. LAST NIGHT THE DARKNESS WAS SO THICK THAT YOU COULDN'T SEE AN INCH IN FRONT OF YOUR OWN FACE. AND NOW THE LIGHT IS SHINING DOWN AND THE NAME OF THAT LIGHT IS KING JOSH. MEATBALL MIST MASTER. I TAKE IT ALL BACK. DA DA DADADADA DA DA DA DA

youtube.com/watch?v=gHwHiymSojk

MILKIES

NOOOOOOOO

WHAT IS JOSH DOING

IS MEATBALL /OURGUY/?

He's thinking ahead - Once the numbers crack down, he knows Elena will never be on his side, where he actually has an odd relationship with Mark. He knows that Jody will be everyone elses targets, and that Jody would target Paul over him, and maybe he even senses they would target Matt over him too

he will win and use the veto on her

if they get veto and get jessica off the block it'd be a lot easier

If Josh doesn't do exactly what Paul wants, Paul will flip out, chaos will ensue, and all bets are off.

HE LITERALLY JUST SAID HE IS WITH PAUL 100% AND WILL GO TO WAR WITH HIM WHAT FEEDS ARE YOU DREAMERS WATCHING

I literally was just dancing around my room holding my computer lol, this is a fucking awesome push right now

>HOH-itis

Aren't you forgetting this is Paul's hoh?

NOT ANYMORE. JOSH IS NOW MISTING PAUL.

oh you poor simpleminded soul...

i think if paul flips out on josh they might have numbers to turn against paul wouldn't they?

jess, cody, mark, elena, xmas all might be cool with turning on paul

maybe they could sway others too, who knows

Why is Paul playing so hard right now? He is buzzing like a child who ate too much candy.

>Paul told Josh he didn't want to be pawn, then told Elena he'd offered, and then told Josh he said he offered & "say you had a plan"

???????????

If they use the Veto on Jessica.

Then it will be Mark vs Elena on the block post veto.

The house will vote out Mark over Elena also.

>not taking Elina to jury

No, just a showfag.

matt would shift if xmas/josh do (they won't)

we can dream

>If you could see what I see manlet

is this the first time you've watched paul play this season? he literally does this all day making sure all of his minions are in check

Not if he doesn't put Mark up as a pawn like he's been saying :)

If Josh puts up Paul and Mark with elena as the backdoor

He can never have it seem like he is scared of being a pawn. it's obvious that he lives in a constant state of fear but somehow none of his coterie of drooling troglodytes can see it.

He's a short guy

Josh told the feeders Fuck you Paul when he was alone in the HoH

>He just puts up Paul and Elena straight up
>Jess wins Veto and pulls off
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

bahaha Paul already told Elena she's the target

Elena seething

xmas trying to sell it this hard LOL

maybe josh will get mad at paul and put him up instead

that'd be cool

Matt's lowkey planning on turning on Paul, he's laying low for now.

In his DRs he called out Paul for his childish bullying shit against Jody.

This was supposed to be the worst week of feeds all season, it did a 360 picked up it's hat and then did a 180 and became the best week of feeds.

elena, you gotta be straight with me, were you in the milkitary?

>Elena: paul told me he volunteered to go up and you said no

so put paul up against elena

SEETHING

I feel it user, this season is manic fucking depressive, highest highs and lowest lows

muh job
muh homeless

In retrospect this would be way better if Jess hadn't thrown the comp.

>we waited 9 hours for this

god bless cody for winning

Jess only has to beat meatball head, milk brain and the walking tits to get veto. my god. we might just make it out of this yet.

better for who and why? if jess didnt throw it she'd be the backdoor target