I'M A PEEVED PSYCHO BECAUSE OF MY GERMAN-IRISH BLOOD I'M JUST GENETICALLY ALWAYS EASY TO PISS OFF

>I'M A PEEVED PSYCHO BECAUSE OF MY GERMAN-IRISH BLOOD I'M JUST GENETICALLY ALWAYS EASY TO PISS OFF
>BUT BLACKS AND PITBULLS ARE JUST THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE AWWW JEEEZUZ
>OOPS I HAD TO GET RID OF MY DOG BECAUSE IT WOULD ATTACK LITERALLY EVERYONE IT SAW EVEN WITH PROFFESSIONAL TRAINING
>AAAAAH PLEASE STOP ATTACKING ME NIA

Other urls found in this thread:

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/jon-stewart-and-anthony-cumia-have-swearing-match-at-new-york-comedy-club/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>taking standup comedians seriously
Yup, every True™ Story™ he said was a certified True™ Story™ expanding upon his life philosophy and social ideology, not just some bullshit to get money from drunks.

Who would win in a fight?

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/jon-stewart-and-anthony-cumia-have-swearing-match-at-new-york-comedy-club/

A black hooker.

he doesn't say blacks are like everyone else, he ribs nia about black culture and says they are the athletic master race

>Who would win in a fight?
SiriusXM

Reminder that Bill Burr's "daughter" is darker than him

>Sup Forums

Fuck I would love to watch Ant and Jon Liebowitz fist fight on youtube

kek theres not one photo of that nigger baby anywhere on their social media. What new celebrity parents don't have a single photo of their new child on social media. That's sketchy, I hope it's true, Burr is suck a fucking liberal cuck he deserves it.

>Reminder that Bill Burr's "daughter" is darker than him
Most people are.

>mobile posters

>phone
>Sup Forums
>"insider" gossip AKA bullshit
>fucking ads

the fact that he married that beast must be some kind of mind control agit=prop to get males to accept zero quality women. shes repulsive and adding in the "personality"#shivers JOOMANJI

Darker than Nia Gurr

What the fuck is wrong with Jon?
Didn't he explode on one of his reporters?

>nigger wife cucks him with another nigger

BLACKED

>finally becomes mainstream with normies

>career immediately tanks

lol

Why does Jon have a beef with Ant?

i really appreciate the pitbulls are nigger dogs meme

100% true my third cousin on my mothers side told me the same thing.

Bullshit, he likes the girl way too much for that to be remotely true

They have great chemistry and she'd be pretty alright if she weren't so anal about muh racism

The height of Bill Burrs career was playing and extra on Breaking Bad

>tfw if Patrice and Otto were alive today they might also have turned into cucks like Burr and spiCK
Die a hero or live long enough to become a villain, or something like that.

Reddit had pictures of the daughter, so they must be out there somewhere.

[Citations needed]