Sausage Party was absolutely fucking amazing and funny. Why does Sup Forums hate it?

Sausage Party was absolutely fucking amazing and funny. Why does Sup Forums hate it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3cgHfZJEOA
cracked.com/blog/how-sausage-party-screwed-over-its-own-animators/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly, i was very hyped for it, and was sevrely disapointed in how it turned out. I thiught utd be way funnier.

Because we've seen better 'adult' movies.

because we hate you OP and that's the only reason.

Sup Forums hates everything, with varying degrees of justification.

>fucking amazing
what's so amazing about hamfisted and not so subtle religious experience in a shape of animation about talking food?
>funny
not as funny as I thought it'd be

Sup Forums tends to look down on low brow comedy.

>hamfisted and not so subtle religious experience
That actually was the films main saving grace. I fucking hate religion in the states

DUDE WEEEED LMAO

*tokes a gnarly bong hit*

MMMMMMM NOW THAT'S SOME GOOD GANJA!

*smokes a dank pot leaf*

OH YEAH NOW THAT'S THAT GOOOOD SHIT HOMES

The South Park movie did everything way better 17 years ago

Yeah, I thiught utd be better as well.

It's a comedy not made by Edgar Wright.

That basically sums it up

would have been better if they didn't spoil fucking everything in the trailers
they even spoiled the orgy

DUDE THE FOD HAS SEX

A HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH

Im fucking half awake bro, give me a break

DUDE FOOD LMAO

>That actually was the films main saving grace. I fucking hate religion in the states

That's interestingly specific bait, religion in the states as opposed to somewhere else?

>"I would do anything for love.. but I won't do that" by Meatloaf starts playing
>an actual meatloaf that looks like Meatloaf shows up

I'll admit, I thought that was clever

Keeping it in a church. Not even that user, but what are you even asking?

But if it's kept in the church than the dirty trash will be free to shove their inane ideology into every aspect of life they can and allow the Mohammedans to take over and fuck our wives and sons.

Because Steven Universe is a terrible show.

Your bitch god and his rapist priests should be fucking slaughterd, along with the muslim filth.

Now we see the violence inherent in the system

Dirt immoral scum can't keep their minds off bloodshed and wanton murder.

Because I'm upset that it did so much better than Kubo.

>Keeping it in a church.
That's sort of like being mad at people for using Math outside of a classroom.

Say the submissive cunt who kills whoever doesnt bekive in his sexhating god.

Fucking this. Of all the times for DUDEWEEDLMAO the animated experience to come out, why did it have to steal Kubo's thunder?

And now it's about sex, I swear that's all you third-class animals think about, eating killing and fucking.

You all need a firm hand, I'm thinking.

I'm pretty fucking sure Kubo and Sausage Party don't appeal to the same audience
Also Kubo still has to open in the rest of the world and I doubt SP will be succesful outside the US

Ill break your fucking bitch god and his shit beliefs into peices. Your all nothing but scum, submissive and too stupid to make decisions for yourselves.

It's less a case of SP stealing Kubo's audience, and more a case that fucking NOBODY is paying attention to Kubo because the hot shit to talk about right now is how there's an animated movie where a bunch of food fucks the shit out of each other at the end.

Lel now he thinks he can "break" metaphysical beings and ideals, what a lowly and primitive mindset. Best not let the fuzz see you swinging fists at the sky, m8, they'll put you in one of them jackets and toss you in a padded cell.

You can't even break an idea, particularly not with the alternative of 'nothing'.

Unless you're Buddhist I suppose. You might actually look into the more lefthand nihilistic/solipsistic branches of that, probably would suit you.

Sup Forums hates everything.

You get used to it.

Sup Forums hates fun and wants everything to be shipping and adventures with characters who are not mean-spirited

Hey, I resent that remark.

>#Notallstoners

Don't forget, Sup Forums's bullshit excuse for watching toddler/preschool shows is that they're 'comfy'.

I think there's just a lot of adult babies on Sup Forums who are being a bunch of lying little shits that deserve a good old-fashioned spanking.

>DUDE BENIS N BAGINA LMAO

That's why.

Because once you've seen one Seth Rogan movie you've seen em all.Don't get me wrong I like some of his movies but they are basically all the same kind of humor.

Here's a list

>mediocre animation
>WEED LMAO
>dicks and vagoo LMAO
>overusing fuck like a 12 year old on x-box live
>hackey stereotype jokes
>Rogan and co + the studio dicked the animators hard
>pretty well recieved by normies, so Sup Forumstrarianism

I have the same objections
it was just so forced
right at the beginning it starts talking about the gods
and when it isn't anti-religious it's weed-jokes and food saying 'fuck'

because it killed Kubo at the box office

>Why does Sup Forums hate it?

animators got fucked over.

>Why does Sup Forums hate it?

People are forced to animate a food orgy without any pay.

>Sup Forums caring about the well-being of canadian animators
now that's a new one

>remove the excessive swearing
>tone down the sex jokes
>for the love of God, tone done the DUDE WEED LMAO
>axe the orgy scene
>put back Lavash's sacrifice and mold subplot

Would this make it into an okay film?

Not even going to watch it ironically.

Because it's actually shit. The real issue that needs addressing is your shit taste.

>saying "fuck" every two seconds
>funny

>this thread

Wait, seriously?

Because Sup Forums is afraid that an influx of rauncy adult comedies will come out because of it, even though this has been the case for decades before

*cought*SouthPark*cough*
*cough*familygoy*cough*

I'm sorry I don't enjoy stoner humor dude.
>DUDE FOOD SEX
>DUDE RELIGION
>DUDE FUCK FUCK SHIT FUCK
>LMAO
Great movie, 10/10.

go fuck urself seth

...and high brow comedy.

T
I
P

There wasn't enough of HER.

>Lavash's sacrifice
You just read the leaked script and never actually saw the movie.

learn to read faggot

>tone down the DUDE WEED LMAO
>literally one scene where the MC hits a kazoo

The orgy was actually the best part of the movie, dude. It could've used more visual humor.

I can confirm this. I haven't even seen it yet and I already hate for the simple fact that op loves it.

Get fucked, OP!

Nope. I remember they did again at the end for sure.

so what, they just take a hit
why is everyone getting so buttblasted about the weed, the movie had much bigger problems

The movie was completely unfunny and had too much hamfisted commentary, which could've been alright if it wasn't sophist-tier shit.

It's not like I'm not into Seth Rogan's humor. I've enjoyed his other films, but Sausage Party didn't get a single laugh out of me.

Tasteless humor that only teenagers and Family Guy fans could like and the studio that produced this movie did not pay their animators overtime.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3cgHfZJEOA

Probably because "lol food smoking weed" is a symptom of these problems. The film is low brow as low brow can get.

The teens in my theatre loved it.
There was a lot "lulwat" coming from that crowd. The decapitated head reveal got the biggest reaction, along with the food orgy.

The chief did and passed it to the rest as a sign of camaraderie after (or was it before?) fucking each other's brains out. I don't see the problem, really.

Human society is so obsessed with sex and genitals that it's almost an unwritten law to have to enjoy anything sexual whether it's overused dick jokes or food orgies.

fuck off seth

It was... okay.

A bit overboard, but I tried to at least enjoy it. There were definitely some things in there that felt a bit too forced and you definitely need to realize that, in order to watch this movie, you're definitely going to need a blatant sex/profanity shield already ready. I'm not even joking, do not expect anything "childish" from this movie except the humor itself although there are a few clever jokes here and there. Expecting light profanity? Too bad, the profanity cannons are already aimed at you and with plenty of it and they will have no mercy.

I'll have to say though, for such a ridiculous premise of a movie, there sure was a lot of work put into it. It's so fucking insane and yet, I can't help but actually admire the effort behind it.

And I'm probably going to regret saying that I got the biggest whyboner over the douche sucking up the juice box.

Let me guess, you're the kind of person who laugh when he hears the word "fuck" without expecting it.

Yep, there's a food orgy at the end, and a lot of animators are speaking up about not getting paid.

Here's a related Cracked article that I haven't finished reading yet but seems to back up what I've heard so far:

cracked.com/blog/how-sausage-party-screwed-over-its-own-animators/

You having low standards for comedy =/= A movie being good

because we've seen that movie before, it's nothing special, I don't know why you think it's "amazing" except because you're probably under 30 and have never seen "le edgy film" before

>i don't like other people's religious freedom, only atheism should be displayed in public, i have no idea how much the united states is based on christian ideals so i think they are just natural behaviours.

>Laika will always be overshadowed by schlock
It hurts.

I know animators supposedly get a pretty raw deal at the best of times, but of all the things to get shorted on, it's after having to animate that?

You know the shittiest part of all this?

Rogen doesn't care. He's in a position to change things, but he's too busy getting high and planning his next dozen stoner animated comedies to care.

>cracked article

kek

douche is not food, why is he moving around?

because you still can consume him
the bottles aren't food either why isn't anyone complaining about them

Sup Forums hates anything that popular
-popular kids
-popular food
-popular comics
- popular popular

>The film is low brow as low brow can get.
In fact it's brow is so low you would think it had a beard from an initial glance.

>Boring
>Weed jokes were not funny the first time, 20 times later it's not funny again
>Only like 2 to 3 decent jokes that actually got a chuckle out of me, I would not call that a comedy or parody
>Michael Cera's stupid ass annoying voice
>Michael Cera's character literally does nothing as a character and acts like a hero after he just shows up, again, like in all his shitty movies/roles
>Sex and sexual jokes are funny guys, laugh at it, I SAID LAUGH, hyuck, hyuck, hyuck
>Food orgy was a 1 time gag, it just becomes annoying after, saw it on Sup Forums first and was more confused by it than entertained, re-watched that part when I saw movie for the first time, was just a headache
>They fucked their team of underlings and took all the stupid credit whilst only providing shitty voices, shitty concepts, shitty plots, unfunny jokes, etc. Animators did the real work whilst they got high and ass patted each other on how great they all are as they take another hit and announce more shitty movies, they all suck dick and are unfunny
>That religious message was unwanted, uneeded and annoying asf side story, they could of thought of nothing else to put in?
>The human characters were more interesting than the actual food, and they were fucking background characters and the antagonists of the story
>Modern animation standards and practices = pure unfiltered shit by retards whom think anyone can do it

Nice bait btw.

>Douche came to life

Does that mean, then in extension any other product can come to life, shampoo, tampons, fucking ink pens...?

Unnnfff, yes, the entire movie should have just revolved around her having a grill out with lots of ass and crotch shots... oh god, what have I become. *sobs*

It does have its moments

>That queso joke

>Does that mean, then in extension any other product can come to life, shampoo, tampons

There's a living roll of TP and an actual tampon that shows up at the end. Oh and a used condom full of spoo that cries like a rape victim

Replace the orgy with a live action cut of Seth and co mashing food together

because I can now not look at most food without getting orgy flashbacks.

user he said in the states which was peculiar
we don't have muslims openly 'proclaiming' their religion with violence and chimping out over here.

We have niggers for that.

why do you ask such shitty questions?
have you watched the movie or not?

No waifu appeal

Too little of the Unperishables. They were the funniest guys in the whole film.

Nah, man. You're good. The movie really should've given her more screen time! I still need a HQ version of this shot.

I actually forgot about Kubo because I've been focused on going back to school lately (gods please save me from NEETdom).

Don't feel too bad, you got one person to go see it in theaters.

Because it's ruining any chance of animated films targeted towards an older audience to be taken seriously.

And they treated the animators worse than animators are normally treated.

>DUDE LET'S HAVE MEATLOAF BE MEATLOAF L M A O
>Clever