British Journalism

>British Journalism

>Any other journalism:
North Korea sends defensive remarks toward Donald Trump during tweet debate.
>British Journalism
NUCLEAR FUCKIN' WAR

Express are a brexit tier shit paper

I hope the British union collapses and Wales, Scotland and Cornwall become independent

every time
>"EU plans to make slight changes to timezones"
>British news
>"EU to IMPOSE new timezone on Britain EVEN AFTER BREXIT"

>EU to impose new timezone on britain even after brexit

That's the guardian tier title, If it was average British newspaper

>[Image of Angela Merkel or Junker doing nazi salute, photoshopped] BERLIN(or Brussels) INVASION : EU wants Britain to abandon her own timezone, Her majesty condemned it in the secret meeting with the PM

>EU wants
*EU urges

How come Brits like yellow journalism?

Because most of British journalists with aspiration and intelligence went to America

Also blame rupert murdoch for merging fucktons of media corps and turning them into some money making machine

While this is true, it's not like American journalism is all that better.

Something about the anglosphere just makes our journalistic standards absolutely pathetic.

You are comparing a self aware tabloid rag with outlets who legitimately claim to be journalism. At least show what The Guardian has to say, since they are closer to Fox News tier news media.

I like you

I'll take every one of our hundreds of papers over a British rag any day of the week!

The New York Times invented yellow journalism and old Rupert owns Fox. A bit of perspective, yeah?

Americans are half the reason the tabloids are still in business in the first place. Especially true with the Daily Mail.

this

>it's not like American journalism is all that better.
Yes it is. You can compare any American liberal media corp to the Guardian, independent and you'll realize those from America have apparently better quality in average.

Only British news that deserves my respect is BBC.

never seen a single one of your papers on the rack

Our journalism is shit but it's nowhere near the level of bongs

Image unrelated apparently?

don't know, those spoon stories might have well happened, it's been reported by the mail

All journalism is biased trash. More fool you for being seduced by a veneer of credibility or impartiality. At least what is outwardly vulgar rubbish is being honest about its content!

bump

At least Americans have shit tons of options. They have Breitbart and Fox News

We only have leftist journalism that copy everything from CNN.

Nump

This
The dangerous ones are those that try to dress up their bullshit

>watching a British report on this
>Nauth Career
Why do Brits do this?
Why do they keep adding "r" to the ends of words?

It wasn't the times, it was a different new york paper owned by Hearst.

>Cornwall
>Independent
Lamo Yorkshire has more of a chance of independence

Cornwall is not England and that is a fact

Please just stop.

nump

Everyone hates their regional paper. It's the Americlaps keeping the daily mail alive